Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chattanooga football assistant coach fired after calling Stacey Abrams 'Fat Albert' on Twitter

A Chattanooga football assistant coach no longer has his job after he disparaged Stacey Abrams on social media.

The school announced Thursday morning that Chris Malone had been fired after a Tuesday night tweet calling Abrams “Fat Albert” along with other insults because of the results of Georgia’s Senate elections. There is absolutely no evidence that any significant voter fraud took place in Georgia in either November or January. Abrams, a former Georgia state legislator and gubernatorial candidate, has led voter registration efforts in the state over the past two years.

“Our football program has a clear set of standards,” Chattanooga coach Rusty Wright said in a statement. “Those standards include respecting others. It is a message our players hear daily. It is a standard I will not waiver on. What was posted on social media by a member of my staff is unacceptable and not any part of what I stand for or what Chattanooga Football stands for. Life is bigger than football and as leaders of young men we have to set that example, first and foremost. With that said, effectively immediaely, that individual is no longer a part of my staff.”

Chattanooga athletic director Mark Wharton also condemned Malone’s post. Malone has already been removed from the football website.

“[Wednesday] night, a totally inappropriate social media post by a member of our football staff was brought to my attention,” Wharton said. “The entire post was appalling. The sentiments in that post do not represent the values of our football program, our athletics department or our university.”

Malone was in his second stint as a Chattanooga assistant. He came to the school from Old Dominion after spending three years with the Monarchs. He’s also coached at numerous other schools including UMass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2021 4:58 PM

The University of Tennessee Chattanooga issued a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 5:33 AM

This is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 5:45 AM

What a fucking pig. Glad he was fired. Hope he enjoyed that tweet — I’m sure it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 5:46 AM

Pretty stupid to be racist when you coach mostly black athletes. I hate that the dumb ass bigot is hot though.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 5:54 AM

Here's his tweet (if it loads properly):

And what a moron. I bet at least half the female staff at that Chattanooga gal darn TENNESSEE campus are hefties. Let alone the moms and sisters of his team's linemen, those dudes are big because big runs in the family. Mock one fat lady, specifically the way he did like that, and you're mocking them all dumbass - and they'll come for you.

Good riddance to him also because he's a dumb Trump election conspiracy cultist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 6:08 AM

Hot? Average at best. Get standards.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 6:08 AM

Thanks, R5.

What a disgusting Tweet.

Glad he was fucking fired.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 6:11 AM

And again, claiming "cheating"

Is there still a fucking shit who believes white racist trash like him doesn't think anyone non-white voting is considered "cheating"

He worships a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 6:19 AM

I mean one on hand, I think people overreact, but on the other, I'm all, you stupid idiot.

What did you THINK was going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 6:22 AM

Is he a man of faith and these racist remarks not really who he is?

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 6:27 AM

[quote] Is he a man of faith and these racist remarks not really who he is?

HA! Naturally.

It's the tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 6:29 AM

You know, when the Russians hacked a few states and made Trump POTUS in 2016, we were bummed-out and fearful and sad. But we protested peacefully with candles and pussyhats. We had hopes for the Jill Stein recount but that was a bust. We moved on.

Then Trump started fucking-up as if cursed: Comey, Russia, the firings, Charlottesville, the Mueller Report, the Ukraine, the Impeachment, more firings... It helped soothe the wounds knowing he was the wrong choice.

Then Covid, and he fucked that too. But we dealt with it.

They need to learn to lose gracefully. Maybe Joe will be the best President ever, who knows?

They already have white male heterosexual Christian privilege, but they want it all. And that's not American.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 6:57 AM

R10 Fat deplorable cunts like this are proud Christians but they lie and make up shit about blm and antifa all the time on social media. Sometimes I wanna tell her that her husband spends some late nights looking for dick on grindr.. should I?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 7:17 AM

Stacey is getting a lot of hate because tRump always talks about her at his rallies.

These Deplorables are too stupid to know who she is, if it weren't for tRump's attacks against Stacey.

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 12:38 PM

Purge, purge, PURGE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 1:19 PM

Hey hey hey!!!

It's Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacey Abrams!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 5:59 PM

He's kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 10:52 PM

lolz

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2021 3:52 AM

But Stacey Abrams IS a fat fuck. What's wrong in saying so?

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2021 4:03 AM

Dont forget gap-toothed.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2021 4:08 AM

There's a craziness to doing this and not expecting any consequences. Someone will write a great dissertation on it

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2021 4:22 AM

Walt Disney predicted Stacey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2021 4:25 AM

R13 please do

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2021 4:36 AM

I'm sick of these news articles' qualifying the term "voter fraud" with "widespread" or "significant."

There was NONE.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2021 4:58 AM

TO BE FAIR, I do recall DL tearing her apart when she did that superhero cape magazine cover, calling her Fatwoman etc. She could stand to lose a few, especially if she has ambitions for higher office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2021 10:43 AM

He should be fired, for getting his 1970s pop cultural reference so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2021 11:15 AM

Go suck Jake Angeli's smelly cock, r19

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2021 4:16 PM

I guess a That's My Mama reference would've gone over their heads.

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2021 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!