Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Corden is a new Ambassador for WW (Weight Watchers), is giving away free 3-month Digital Memberships

He is giving away 100,000 free 3-month digital membership to people who are currently enduring financial hardship. I signed up for it last night, it would be nice to get the free pass.

For those who do WW online do you like it? Do you attend meetings online? I don't think I want to Zoom. What I will miss is the in person weigh ins as they would motivate me. I went a few years ago and wish I would have stayed with it because I did lose.

James Corden isn't my favorite but he beats DJ Khaled as a spokesman.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2021 7:23 PM

Why would I buy anything from that asshole?

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2021 3:48 PM

Oops sorry forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote] Why would I buy anything from that asshole?

Talk about an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2021 4:00 PM

When I went to WW I got tired of them glorifying Oprah who looks to me like she never lost a pound on WW. Yet doled out advice like she was a guru. So I will ignore James Corden but would appreciate the free 3 months. :)

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2021 4:05 PM

If he genuinely loses significant weight and keeps it off, I'll listen. But I doubt he will. Oprah couldn't keep it off, and Kristie Alley couldn't even lose it to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2021 4:12 PM

Read the fine print before you sign up for "free", or you may lose your shirt before you lose your extra weight.

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2021 4:16 PM

Good advice r6, I don't want to sign anything to commit myself for paying for it long term after the 3 months are up.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2021 4:20 PM

I’m on Jenny Craig and it’s expensive

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2021 4:24 PM

If he loses the weight I will stop calling him a Fat Cunt.

That will save me one word in my description of him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 4:25 PM

I did Weight Watchers a long time ago. It was a good program, but they fucked around with the points system too much and that's when I dropped it. The truth is counting calories (or points) is the only thing that helped me lose weight. A holistic approach to weight loss would never work for me.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2021 4:34 PM

Also, I didn't have a lot to lose. Maybe 25 lbs. Someone as fat as Corden or DJ Khaled would lose weight initially just eating healthier because they have so much more extra weight to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2021 4:38 PM

He looks like every fat bitchy bottom in the gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2021 5:44 PM

I got the email that I got the free 3 months, it says no purchase necessary so going to sign in and see.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2021 6:20 PM

It looks like you can go to in person meetings but you have to RSVP because they have limited seating because of social distancing

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2021 6:43 PM

WW used to be good, but I got tired of the meetings, especially hearing about bad eating habits. Once my leader told us she liked to take baths and eat Oreo cookies in the bath. I didn't need to her or visualize that!

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2021 6:46 PM

FF for the THIRD thread on this. Do a search before starting new threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2021 7:02 PM

Too bad he's not getting weight loss surgery, then there would be a chance he'd die on the table.

God I hate him and his stupid face and his stupid mannerisms and his stupid accent.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2021 7:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!