Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley... I’m sorry but I think he is a SISTER

Look at the wife. I mean Hawley is no Adam Kinzinger, but I think if he was a real straight man he could do better than Emperor Palpatine’s daughter.

Gay, gay, gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2021 10:50 AM

She may be a BROTHER too. They look like a gay man and a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2020 6:46 PM

THITH-TER!

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2020 7:04 PM

She looks like his mother or his aunt. He gay.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2020 7:09 PM

Wait, he's from Missouri, deep south, and let's face it, there's a strain of Southern men (a wide swath, actually) who ping as gay, but who are merely of a class of homosexualist southern men who have fussbudget or prissy mannerisms and vocal stylings. So he could be straight, I guess. 50/50 chance either way.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2020 7:13 PM

He's more butch than Lindseybelle, but less butch than Bitch McConnell.

Wants to bottom, but can't process that emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2020 7:18 PM

Your typical 40something Republican douchebro can at least attract a reasonably attractive, feminine looking wife a là Casey DeSantis. Josh went straight for the captain of the women’s softball team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2020 7:29 PM

My friend thinks he’s the next Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2020 7:42 PM

His wife is a Missouri 8.

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2020 7:55 PM

He's a cunt who moved back to Missouri as the "next big thing" of the GOP power-oligarchs. Youngish, trim, military experienced, educated, a cynical and hateful stand-for-unreason tool of these players, he has been taking advice from his masters and carefully establishing his brand. The shit with the election is just another step for him to get his bona fides from the Trumpian assholes in the party.

He is part of the real danger of the GOP in the future. Someone who can parlay support from the only GOP base left while fooling others into thinking that because his mule-faced trimness doesn't include drooling and spinning eyes, he's "acceptable" and can be elected.

I think he's soulless and would take a hundred Saudi cocks in a row if he thought that would get him to be president, and/or if his handlers told him he had to take it for the team.

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2020 8:01 PM

He is dangerous. Member of the Federalist society, Yale alum, and clerked for John Roberts. Nobody should underestimate him. He is slick enough to con people into voting him President. And many fools would vote for him only because he's an apple cheeked all-American type.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2020 8:01 PM

It speaks to how hideous Republicans are when this Average Butterface is considered attractive within their party.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2020 8:05 PM

This is a gaypose only Aaron Schock would use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2020 8:16 PM

Ick. The straights can have him. Frauen would find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2020 8:25 PM

De Santis, despite being overweight and douchey, can be hot.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2020 8:28 PM

Casey DeSantis clearly wears the pants in that family.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2020 8:35 PM

Sister? The pocket doesn't line up with the body of his shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 30, 2020 8:54 PM

Gay with a hard on for for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 30, 2020 9:50 PM

CSL and I bet even he thinks Cotton was hotter with the beard

by Anonymousreply 18December 30, 2020 10:00 PM

Tight pants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 30, 2020 10:01 PM

Manly stand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 30, 2020 10:02 PM

DLers are now accusing people they hate as being gay?

No wonder Hitler and Trump rose to power.

by Anonymousreply 21December 30, 2020 10:03 PM

Bros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 30, 2020 10:04 PM

Ms Thing buying wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 30, 2020 10:05 PM

r4 in what universe is Missouri considered the "deep south"? Are you European or just blind?

by Anonymousreply 24December 30, 2020 10:10 PM

She's his "Sister-wife." He is definitely Gay. Just watch...Miz Lindsey will take him under her wing, teach him how to dress better, make a place for him under her hoopskirts. He'll burrow his face in her fur and purr and she will....now. Someone else can finish the sentence....

by Anonymousreply 25December 30, 2020 10:12 PM

R21, closeted and hypocritical gay.

by Anonymousreply 26December 30, 2020 10:14 PM

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. Politics attracts the gays and bisexuals. There are exceptions but a lot of admiration, power and ease at playing character (closet cases) attracts the gays and bisexuals. Add the vanity into the mix and boom. IDK about Josh but I am certain that Tom Cotton is a dick sucker and dick rider.

by Anonymousreply 27December 30, 2020 10:18 PM

Holy shit I had no idea his boobies were that big. That settles it.

COCKGOBBLER JOSH HAWLEY

by Anonymousreply 28December 30, 2020 10:18 PM

President Hawley will be like Truman.

by Anonymousreply 29December 30, 2020 10:23 PM

I remember a few years ago reading about how big money Republicans in MO courted Eric Greitens (from Illinois?) to get into politics. The plan was to set him up and get him elected as the first Jewish president (Navy Seal, but from the midwest....). That crashed down when his freak flag went up.

I'm not sold on Josh as a 'mo, but this looks similar to me and my tinfoil hat. Is it true that he's just now getting around to building a house in MO and he's been using his sister's address on official documents?

by Anonymousreply 30December 30, 2020 10:26 PM

Actually we should make a nickname that emphasizes his dick sucking lips

COCKVACUUM? Does that work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 30, 2020 10:26 PM

The fact that he lies about his address and lives in a tony Virginia suburb rather than in Missouri screams of Schockian obsession with superficial success.

by Anonymousreply 32December 30, 2020 10:28 PM

They look like a perfect set of 5s.

by Anonymousreply 33December 30, 2020 10:28 PM

He has a horse face

by Anonymousreply 34December 30, 2020 10:29 PM

Look how he lifts his back leg in the wine photo at R23. If you saw him in the liquor store, would you think that was a straight man?

by Anonymousreply 35December 30, 2020 10:30 PM

They remind me of Angela and Senator Lipton from "The Office."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 30, 2020 10:31 PM

I bet he is totally shaved..everywhere

by Anonymousreply 37December 30, 2020 10:35 PM

Several people of this thread suspected him or being gay in this old thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 30, 2020 10:37 PM

Another thread where people suspected he is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 30, 2020 10:39 PM

R32, which town in Virginia? McLean?

by Anonymousreply 40December 30, 2020 10:40 PM

Flood him with emails, calling him a commie, anti-American traitor to his country. His contact info is readily available. That's what I did.

by Anonymousreply 41December 30, 2020 10:42 PM

But did you call him a COCKSUCKER R41?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 30, 2020 10:45 PM

[quote] He is dangerous. Member of the Federalist society, Yale alum, and clerked for John Roberts. Nobody should underestimate him. He is slick enough to con people into voting him President. And many fools would vote for him only because he's an apple cheeked all-American type.

He's about as dangerous as Mike Pence. The moronic hordes that voted for Trump did so because he was a reality TV personality who had been a public figure for 4 decades. He gave voice to their hatred of Obama by spreading the birther lie. When he ran for president he openly espoused racist, xenophobic and misogynist views that other Republicans are too sane to say out loud. So unless Hawley is prepared to go full Hitler he will be no match for Trump in 2024. And given his Ivy League pedigree he will have limited appeal to Deplorables who relished having an total idiot in the White House. I think Rubio poses a greater threat than Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2021 4:39 AM

[quote]there's a strain of Southern men (a wide swath, actually) who ping as gay, but who are merely of a class of homosexualist southern men who have fussbudget or prissy mannerisms and vocal stylings. So he could be straight, I guess. 50/50 chance either way.

Geography doesn't even matter. A lot of these DC Republicans (whether politicians/consultants/lawyers) absolutely ping to high heaven and are married to women who I'm sorry to say are just not attractive even if the men aren't models, but they're far more attractive than their wives and could easily do better. Are they closeted or maybe they like being the prize in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2021 5:12 AM

That picture @R23 should really appeal to the working class whites. I bet that MFer has quinoa in that cart!

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2021 5:17 AM

For some reason, Yale Law School attracts A LOT of men who play around outside of marriage, often with other men.

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2021 5:29 AM

Quite deep voice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2021 6:12 AM

Josh looks like such a “soy-boy” at R23, but he’ll do a great job of hiding his true, well educated, posh self from his mouth-breathing followers, while he shops for Shiraz at the Whole Foods in McLean, or wherever he really lives.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2021 6:21 AM

Shoot me but I want to watch the 100 princely Saudi cocks running a train on this greedy Ivy-educated sudist trou de foutre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2021 6:45 AM

Fruit Juice

by Anonymousreply 50January 3, 2021 2:00 PM

I hope this is just a failed attempt at clever because if he's not a sister, it doesn't follow he's all man either. Your internal homophobia is showing.

Besides, who'd want him? Aaron Schock is enough.

by Anonymousreply 51January 3, 2021 2:02 PM

He was born in Arkansas r4 but moved to Lexington MO as a kid, and that's not deep south. That's the KC metro area, it's basic Midwest. He's not from the deep south in any sense.

by Anonymousreply 52January 3, 2021 2:06 PM

I see it's 1962 again with the "gays aren't real men" trope in the OP poll. Fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 53January 3, 2021 2:07 PM

R151 many sisters here want him, that’s why he gets so much attention, duh.. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 3, 2021 2:12 PM

He has a nice deep voice, a decent body and youth... Give him 5 more years and he'll be an elder that no one is interested in!

by Anonymousreply 55January 3, 2021 2:20 PM

Living a repressed life in the closet makes people whacked mentally.

by Anonymousreply 56January 3, 2021 2:23 PM

R54 You nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 57January 3, 2021 2:25 PM

His wife is a dog but I feel sorry for her. She’s probably and handmaiden. No doubt Hawley abuses her mentally and physically. He is a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 58January 3, 2021 2:27 PM

Looks like he has a nice bulge, I bet he can take cock like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 59January 3, 2021 2:35 PM

Sister bump

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2021 10:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!