Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessica Chastain IS Bridget Fonda

I watched ‘Ava’ last night. It’s basically an update of ‘Point Of No Return’. Apparently, it has terrible reviews, but I didn’t think it was any worse than any other assassin movie. I like assassin movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2020 3:12 AM

Except Bridget Fonda doesn't munch on carpet.

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2020 2:44 AM

Her supposed gf plays her sister. I’m not convinced Chastain is gay, but she sure is cagey about her personal life.

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2020 2:46 AM

I didn’t realize she came from an acting family and got her roles through nepotism?

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2020 2:49 AM

The actress who plays her sister is terrible. Junk film given the actors in it.

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2020 2:51 AM

R3, Bridget Fonda is the only Fonda you’ve ever heard of? Lol

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2020 2:52 AM

R5 Said the exact opposite, OP is saying Chastain has no talent like Fonda, so it must have been the families ties, like Fonda, that bought her a career in Hollywood? I just don’t know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2020 3:00 AM

R6...????....Chastain has no Hollywood family and put herself through Juilliard, which doesn’t accept too many people into their acting program. But I’m sure you know better than they what *talent* looks like.

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2020 3:03 AM

She needs to be cancelled for doing The Help anyways.

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2020 3:06 AM

Didn’t she win an Oscar for The Help?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2020 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!