Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's the Boss?, Part Deux

Am I the last person to know there's going to be a reboot of "Who's the Boss?"? It will star Alyssa Milano and Tony Danza, with Judith Light and Danny "What Else Would I Be Doing?" in recurring parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2020 8:37 PM

How long before Danny's photos surface from 15 years ago of his asshole and boned up cock?

Why can't Tony have boner photos surface???

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2020 3:09 AM

It won’t be the same without Katherine Helmond.

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2020 3:12 AM

She said no.

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2020 3:27 AM

At least, yet another chance to treat ourselves to the acting talent of Alyssa Milano!

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2020 4:16 AM

R4 better than her singing. Unleashing her on the Japanese should be considered a crime against humanity.

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2020 4:20 AM

Danny’s aids hole

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2020 5:04 AM

[quote]It won’t be the same without Katherine Helmond.

That's right. It'll be slightly less awful.

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2020 6:40 AM

Helmond looks great with that hair at OP. I'm surprised she displayed her fivehead so often. She clearly had no Mickey.

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2020 7:03 AM

Did they ever determine who the boss is?

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2020 8:31 AM

WHET Danny Pintauros pix?

by Anonymousreply 10December 27, 2020 10:59 AM

It's funny, Tony Danza never did anything for me at the time, but he looks DELICIOUS in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 11December 27, 2020 1:28 PM

Danza was some seriously cute-ass gumba dick on Taxi.

When he got to Boss, he got cuter with his sexier haircut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2020 1:39 PM

R1 yeah he's looking hotter now. Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2020 2:04 PM

More important, Who’s the Proctologist? I have an itchy issue down there.

by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2020 2:14 PM

Have they started filming?

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2020 8:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!