Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kris Kristofferson

Eldergays, tell me about Kris Kristofferson. He was considered a country music singer. And he was one of those who was a drug addict who found Jesus.

How did he get along with Barbra Streisand during filming of A Star Is Born? Was that movie the high point of his career? Why was he chosen for it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 1, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote]Why was he chosen for it?

Hell if I know. His singing was shit and he could not act. Huge piece of meat?

by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2020 1:04 PM

He was so hot in SAILOR WHO FELL FROM GRACE WITH THE SEA.

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2020 1:07 PM

R2 - yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2020 1:08 PM

Wasn’t it quite tough to find leading men who were willing to star opposite Streisand knowing that it would essentially be her picture.

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2020 1:19 PM

He apparently was so wasted when he hosted Saturday Night Live in the '70s that he was banned from the show forever after.

Think of that. Banned from '70s SNL because your drug abuse is over the line.

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2020 1:23 PM

R2 that is completely uncanny you mentioned that movie title as i was trying to recall it just yesterday for some reason and i kept conjuring up The Man Who Fell To Earth ( which was not it obviously ,but close).

Thanks!

psychic!

by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2020 1:27 PM

Did Babs fuck him? Knowing her she probably fucked him over by reshooting and rewriting the film to soothe her monstrous ego, but I wonder if she also had an affair with him.

She did screw Nick Nolte during the making of POT, did she not?

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2020 1:28 PM

Sex symbol with a great voice.

by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2020 1:30 PM

He was married to Rita Coolidge whose music I love. He was unfaithful to her throughout their marriage and the final straw was reported to be the scenes in The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea where he was actually having sex with Sarah Miles. There was a pictorial in Playboy showing the scenes where Kristofferson was face-deep into Miles. That's when Coolidge called it quits.

by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2020 1:45 PM

I love him. From his solo stuff to the albums he made with Rita to the Highwaymen.

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2020 1:58 PM

Ugly sexy with those deep set eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2020 2:46 PM

Minnesotan Monster, a bit in the realm of Charlton Heston, but uneducated, dumb - musician. Great actor and star, of course mainly musician. Might have done serial child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2020 2:48 PM

He's a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Oxford.

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2020 2:59 PM

In an interview, he said he was so wasted during the filming that he actually didn’t remember anything about it, at all.

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2020 3:05 PM

And in addition to being smart and athletic, r13, he was scorching hot. And also graduated from Army Ranger school, which is a fairly big deal in military terms, and according to Wikipedia "Among his songwriting credits are the songs "Me and Bobby McGee", "For the Good Times", "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down", and "Help Me Make It Through the Night", all of which were hits for other artists."

So, a renaissance man. Too bad about the drugs.

I wonder if he ever donated sperm?

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2020 3:08 PM

I thought he was good in Star Is Born. I loved the film then and now and love the soundtrack.

Bitches who imply he would never have fucked Barbra are wrong, they had had an affair in real life.

BUT when BS did the DVD extras she barely referred to him.

(On the DVD extras to Up The Sandbox...sorry, I'm referring to the "commentaries"... she said ZIP about her leading man. Didn't even say his name. Like he wasn't even part of the film, let alone the male lead. Maybe they hated each other or she's just totally self-obsessed...because more than anything it was extremely rude).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2020 3:22 PM

The original cut of Star was supposed to be much better. Kristofferson gave a really strong performance that the director felt could have been nominated for an oscar.

But guess who didn't like it, and felt it needed further editing.

By the time she was finished, most of his reaction scenes and other pieces were cut from the film.

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2020 3:28 PM

Sex on a stick in his prime...

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2020 3:31 PM

[quote]In an interview, he said he was so wasted during the filming that he actually didn’t remember anything about it, at all.

I know how he feels.

by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2020 3:34 PM

His come to jesus moment only lasted about 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2020 3:43 PM

Mandy at R19, did you have an affair with Barbara Joan when you played Avigdor to her Anshel?

I am trying to imagine the ego on the child if your affair had resulted in a pregnancy for Babula.

by Anonymousreply 21December 26, 2020 3:43 PM

I remember being a young gayling and jerking off to him in that Sailor Who Fell with Grace pictorial in Playboy. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 22December 26, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]I remember being a young gayling and jerking off to him in that Sailor Who Fell with Grace pictorial in Playboy.

Did he show peen?

by Anonymousreply 23December 26, 2020 3:52 PM

[quote] Minnesotan Monster, a bit in the realm of Charlton Heston, but uneducated, dumb - musician.

???

He was graduated [italic]summa cum laude[/italic] from the Claremont Colleges and then was a Rhodes scholar to Oxford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 26, 2020 3:52 PM

[quote]Mandy at [R19], did you have an affair with Barbara Joan when you played Avigdor to her Anshel?

It's in the contract of all the male leads. They have to sexually pleasure BS. And they don't get hazard pay.

by Anonymousreply 25December 26, 2020 3:55 PM

[quote] Sex symbol with a great voice.

He is the worst singer I have ever heard in recorded music.

by Anonymousreply 26December 26, 2020 3:58 PM

[quote]Sex symbol with a great voice.

No, he did not. He was like Burt Bacharach and Bob Dylan, wrote good songs but never should have been allowed to sing.

by Anonymousreply 27December 26, 2020 4:02 PM

I always like this song of his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 26, 2020 4:28 PM

He was absolutely beautiful and immensely fuckable in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 29December 26, 2020 4:53 PM

He had a kind of low-key sexiness that made him a star in the 70s in films like Cisco Like, Blume In Love, and Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. He's managed to have a long movie career (119 films).

I like him best when he plays somewhat menacing roles in two John Sayles films, Lone Star and Limbo.

by Anonymousreply 30December 26, 2020 6:32 PM

Cisco Pike, not Cisco Like (#*@#* auto correct).

by Anonymousreply 31December 26, 2020 6:33 PM

I've never seen the appeal whatsoever. He was never attractive, his voice is forgettable, and that Streisand ASIB is beige, bland, and boring. Though I WILL admit to liking "Evergreen".

by Anonymousreply 32December 26, 2020 7:49 PM

Difficult role to cast: A singer who could act / an actor who could sing; credible for the stadium tour scenes; age appropriate; and masculine enough to be Streisand's love interest. He had a lot of popular appeal at the time the movie was made. Not sure who else they could have gotten for the role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 26, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote] Difficult role to cast: A singer who could act / an actor who could sing; credible for the stadium tour scenes; age appropriate; [bold]and masculine enough to be Streisand's love interest. [/bold]

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 34December 26, 2020 9:21 PM

He was so POWERFUL in "Convoy" with another DL legend Ali MacGraw

by Anonymousreply 35December 26, 2020 9:51 PM

They offered the part to Elvis but the Colonel turned it down because Barbra had top billing.

by Anonymousreply 36December 26, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote]I've never seen the appeal whatsoever. He was never attractive, his voice is forgettable

He was not cast with queens like you in mind.

by Anonymousreply 37December 26, 2020 10:11 PM

I thought he was kind of hot when I saw his photo...THEN I heard his speaking voice, THEN I heard his singing voice. HATED him after those voice experiences.

by Anonymousreply 38December 26, 2020 10:14 PM

This is sad, just sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 26, 2020 10:16 PM

Uneducated R12? He was a Rhodes scholar who studied literature at Oxford. Brilliant, hot and very talented.

by Anonymousreply 40December 26, 2020 10:23 PM

Excellent find, R39 - but my God!...his voice had GONE walkies.

by Anonymousreply 41December 26, 2020 10:28 PM

Hilarious, R27, how many people have paid money to listen to you sing?

by Anonymousreply 42December 26, 2020 10:32 PM

R40, Kristofferson just acted like a dope.

by Anonymousreply 43December 26, 2020 10:36 PM

[quote]Hilarious, [R27], how many people have paid money to listen to you sing?

He never claimed to be a singer - ridiculous retort from a moron.

by Anonymousreply 44December 26, 2020 10:36 PM

Does Kristofferson have an album of standards? I'd just love to hear him warble La Vie En Rose!

by Anonymousreply 45December 26, 2020 10:40 PM

[quote] Hilarious, [R27], how many people have paid money to listen to you sing?

That's pretty meaningless, r42.

People have paid money to hear William Hung sing.

by Anonymousreply 46December 26, 2020 10:43 PM

Really, R46? People have paid millions upon millions of dollars over the course of six decades to listen to William Hung? How many stadiums has he filled?

You don't have to like their voices or their singing styles or anything about their music, but you don't have the credentials to insist your preference is the only acceptable one.

by Anonymousreply 47December 26, 2020 10:55 PM

There is a longstanding rumor that Kenny Loggins was offered the role. It even appears in IMDB's trivia section for the movie.

Loggins says it's an urban legend, and that the only thing that happened was that, while he was hanging out with her and Jon Peters for a few days, and teaching her the song he contributed for the soundtrack ("I Believe in Love"), she asked him if he could act. He said "no", and she said "oh. OK." And that was it.

by Anonymousreply 48December 26, 2020 11:00 PM

^ Calm down, Kris.

Webmaster, please seriously consider a "laugh" icon so we can reward people like R25.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 49December 26, 2020 11:00 PM

R48, Streisand Herself circulated the rumor/story that Mick Jagger was considered. Wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2020 11:01 PM

A Star Is Born was a piece of shit, and Kristofferson ruined his promising movie career with it.

He was good playing opposite Ellen Burstyn in her Oscar-winning role in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. He showed promise as a rugged and brainy leading man and then Babs emasculated him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 26, 2020 11:02 PM

I dunno, R51. ASIB made him a huge star no matter how dumb the movie was. He wasn't before, wasn't, really wasn't. The booze and drugs ruined his career.

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2020 11:27 PM

He was not a good singer, but did write some great songs that have stood the test of time.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2020 11:30 PM

[quote][quote]I dunno, [R51].

neither does R51 know.

You know it was the biggest selling soundtrack of all time until saturday night fever broke the record the following year.

& the movie was a SMASH HIT and deservedly.

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2020 11:36 PM

He was a personality as much as anything, but a genuine great talent was behind the image. His writing was fine, he was educated and intelligent, he could look good, he lived the outlaw life, and paid his dues. His grounding in the business eased him into the spotlight and people ate him up.

The snits here are absurd, as always. Blah blah blah. But R51 sure has it right that he went over the line with "A Star Is Born." But a big part of him was beyond it all, didn't care - and it wasn't just the substances.

by Anonymousreply 55December 26, 2020 11:53 PM

Oxford, military service, actor-singer, liberal.

What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 56December 26, 2020 11:59 PM

I always remember him more in the Willie Nelson/Merle Haggard vein of country music, not the twangy Porter Waggoner type.

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2020 12:09 AM

His University roommate, also a Rhodes scholar, was an English Professor of mine. He didn't talk about it much.

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2020 12:10 AM

He has ninety eleven kids. One of them is a wrestler. His cover of this song cracks me up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote]He was married to Rita Coolidge whose music I love. He was unfaithful to her throughout their marriage and the final straw was reported to be the scenes in The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea where he was actually having sex with Sarah Miles. There was a pictorial in Playboy showing the scenes where Kristofferson was face-deep into Miles. That's when Coolidge called it quits.

Sorry..." The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea" was before "A Star Is Born". Not only were they were together, Rita being in the Grammy scene, I saw them both at Radio City Music Hall in '77.

[quote]Bitches who imply he would never have fucked Barbra are wrong, they had had an affair in real life.

Yeah when? She was hot and heavy with Jon Peters and they were producing their first movie. You think she had time to fool around with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2020 12:51 AM

Was Jon Peters straight? I've heard of straight barbers, but never heard of a straight hairstylist who mainly works on women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2020 12:58 AM

r61: pleased to meet you!

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote] but never heard of a straight hairstylist who mainly works on women.

there are lots and many of them famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2020 1:24 AM

"Bitches who imply he would never have fucked Barbra are wrong, they had had an affair in real life."

'Yeah when?'

For about 15 minutes in 1971. Streisand put it on her 'men resume,' Kristofferson didn't recall it.

by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2020 1:49 AM

By the time I was a kid, he was so washed-up the only film role he could get was [italic]Big Top Pee-Wee[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 65December 27, 2020 2:03 AM

I actually really like Big Top Pee Wee.

by Anonymousreply 66December 27, 2020 2:08 AM

I wouldn't call him "country". he was recorded by some country types, but he really belongs to the "singer-songwriter" canon.

by Anonymousreply 67December 27, 2020 2:32 AM

R67, he’s Outlaw Country. Have you ever heard of The Highwaymen?

by Anonymousreply 68December 27, 2020 2:33 AM

He performed at the small university that I went to in 1968. It was in the gym and there wasn’t a large crowd, but he offered to play and sing for as long as anyone wanted to listen, which turned out to be after midnight. He was charming and very handsome. It was fun and I always loved him after that.

by Anonymousreply 69December 27, 2020 2:46 AM

I caught part of Semi-Tough on TV back in April I think (the height of the Q. I’ve seen it maybe once or twice before.) Even though Burt Reynolds wasn’t nearly as traditionally good looking, he’s a lot more charming and has “that quality”. KK makes barely an impression at all.

by Anonymousreply 70December 27, 2020 3:00 AM

[quote]He has ninety eleven kids.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 71December 27, 2020 3:03 AM

SemiTough was just dreadful all round.

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2020 3:05 AM

Oops, sorry I was getting it mixed up with Convoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2020 3:07 AM

He's way before my time, but he always looked grizzled. I think he had a natural lean muscled body though. He's too much a mess to be a gym guy. I know men with that body. Tight holes.

Kristofferson's best song was sung best by Trisha Yearwood it turns out. A matter of opinion. A great singer she is. I love her hybrid voice - somewhere between Linda Ronstadt and Tammy Wynette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Minnesotan Monster, a bit in the realm of Charlton Heston, but uneducated, dumb - musician.

[quote]He's a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Oxford.

I always enjoy it when someone posts a fact in response to someone else's shocking ignorance, stupidity, and misinformation. I only regret that I can't see the facial expression of the dumb bastard when he realizes his ignorance has been called out.

by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2020 3:19 AM

IIRC, Kris fucked Janis Joplin, not sure. I do know Janis had a hit with his "Me and Bobby McGee" song.

Kris is a great songwriter. I also don't understand anyone calling Kris unattractive, he was very hot back in the day!

Obviously, many here seem so clueless about any celebrity who is not a reality star!

by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote] And he was one of those who was a drug addict who found Jesus.

Born agains are usually shitty, selfish people who, in seeking instant gratification, endlessly, usually wind up in the gutter, an embarrassment.

So being born again is perfect for them. It’s a get out of jail free card, and it allows them to be shitty, selfish assholes in an entirely different way.

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2020 5:08 AM

They look like they are having a good time here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 27, 2020 5:36 AM

Kris was one sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 79December 27, 2020 7:48 AM

Sure knows his way around a lady, R78...

by Anonymousreply 80December 27, 2020 8:13 AM

A truely iconic star of his era, smart, talented, wasted, HOT AS FUCK, yet somehow non threatening enough that any girl or woman in the USA would be down to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 81December 27, 2020 8:23 AM

[quote] any girl or woman in the USA would be down to fuck him.

Down to fuck him? Never heard that expression before.

by Anonymousreply 82December 27, 2020 8:26 AM

Bill Clinton considered appointing him to a cabinet position. (Secretary of HUD or something like that.)

by Anonymousreply 83December 27, 2020 8:28 AM

Lots of brilliant performers/artists don't have "pretty" voices....Dylan and Springsteen and Cobain to name a few.

They're still great.

Pretty is usually boring.

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2020 8:29 AM

Babs should have done ASIB with Elvis instead. Elvis would have killed himself halfway through the making of the film, unable to bear Her interference, egomania and bad taste, all of which were even worse than Elvis'.

by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2020 9:11 AM

Elvis would have demanded 50 percent writing credits on all the songs and probably 50 percent credit for directing and producing, as well as 50 percent of the gross profits. Elvis didn't allow anyone he worked with to take a shit without giving him 50 percent.

by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2020 1:37 PM

Just saw this last week and it really impressed me about Kristofferson. He was told to remove her from the stage, but didn’t. He went out and supported her until she could gather herself. He then remained backstage and embrace her when she was done, sobbing and completely breaking down. This is what a good and truly loving person does, sees a person who is vulnerable and gives them support, understanding and helps them through a perilous situation regardless.

He’s far from the first person I would have imagined doing this, Frank Sinatra said he wanted to kick her ass and Andrew Duce Clay wanted to smack her. But here’s this big macho guy that does the right thing when needed and I admire him for that. He wrote a song about her years later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 27, 2020 2:39 PM

My mom had a crush on him. He oozed masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 88December 27, 2020 2:55 PM

When he was young, fatter and without beard, he was sexier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 27, 2020 3:31 PM

r78, I was expecting to see Sylvia Miles, and I thought she would be ancient, even back in the 70's.

by Anonymousreply 90December 27, 2020 3:53 PM

Younger and fatter Kris looks exactly like Charlotte Clymer. Who knew? I don't like men or whatever Charlotte is with such tiny eyes. Kris has them too. tiny tiny eyes. Like a bird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 27, 2020 4:34 PM

So, so sexy.

A Star is Born didn't ruin his career. Heaven's Gate did.

Streisand was being awarded with some lifetime award and Kris was a speaker. He joked that all the criticisms they received for ASIB helped him prepare for the trashing of Heaven's Gate lol

by Anonymousreply 92December 27, 2020 5:02 PM

Sex on a stick. Gorgeous. Incredible cheek bones.

by Anonymousreply 93December 27, 2020 5:07 PM

He was an Army brat whose future was decided for him by his dad: the military, same as his dad and grandad.

He was married, had a kid, and was stationed in Germany, when he was notified of his new appointment: a teaching post at West Point. That was when he realized he had to live his own life, not do what other people expected of him, so he resigned his commission and moved back to the US, determined to make it as a songwriter. He abandoned his wife and kid and moved to Nashville, where he worked in a recording studio as an unpaid janitor (for the connections) and flew a helicopter for an oil company to pay the bills. His family more or less disowned him as a result. His song "Jesse Younger" is about his estrangement from his family.

He had the typical unknown's problem of getting his songs noticed, so one day he took the company chopper, flew it to Johnny Cash's house and landed on his front lawn. As an extremely angry Cash charged outside to confront the stranger who'd landed a helicopter on his lawn, Kris threw him a cassette with some of his songs and took off. Intrigued, Cash played the tape - and a songwriter star was born.

And yes, he had a relationship with Janis Joplin. But my favorite story of Kris is how he supposedly was held captive in an apartment for a weekend by Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris, and Dolly Parton, who insisted on taking turns with him until they were all satisfied.

It was the film "Heaven's Gate" that ended his film career. Everyone associated with that debacle was tainted afterward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 27, 2020 5:13 PM

Wasn’t there some connection between Kris and Robert Altman related to the film Nashville? I did a deep dive about Nashville and recalled finding an interesting fact about him and the film, but don’t remember what it was?

by Anonymousreply 95December 27, 2020 5:36 PM

R94 wasn’t Jeff Bridges in that? He did ok.

That’s an amazing story though, what a life.

by Anonymousreply 96December 27, 2020 6:56 PM

R89, of course we all like what we like, but that baby-face look isn't hot at all for me. I like him better when he looks rugged and manly.

In that photo he looks like Kurt Russell's fatter brother, but really, KK's chest looks like he isn't fat at all, he just has round cheeks there.

by Anonymousreply 97December 27, 2020 7:02 PM

R87, that clip is amazing. Thanks so much for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2020 7:09 PM

Kris was primarily a poet and songwriter. Not a great singer, but he always did his songs proud. He was a talented actor though.

by Anonymousreply 99December 27, 2020 7:36 PM

Smegma factory.

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2020 10:37 PM

Oh, yeah, R100, just my type.

by Anonymousreply 101December 27, 2020 10:38 PM

He was a breath of fresh air in the 1970s. He was masculine when all the male actors were touchy feely types.

by Anonymousreply 102December 29, 2020 3:10 AM

[quote] I wouldn't call him "country".

He's a little bit country.

He's a little rock 'n' roll!

He's a little bit of downtown Nashville, with a little bit of Motown in his soul!

by Anonymousreply 103December 29, 2020 3:17 AM

R32 Evergreen was written by Paul Williams

by Anonymousreply 104December 29, 2020 3:19 AM

^ He blackmailed BS into giving him writing credit.

by Anonymousreply 105December 29, 2020 3:23 AM

He's great in Lone Star.

by Anonymousreply 106December 29, 2020 3:23 AM

R86 That wasn't Elvis it was Colonel Tom Parker. It is the main thing that kept Elvis from making better films and kept him from recording some songs, such as Dolly's I Will Always Love You.

by Anonymousreply 107December 29, 2020 3:30 AM

He's...reductive.

by Anonymousreply 108December 29, 2020 4:08 AM

Neil Diamond, who went to high school with Barbra, was considered for A Star Is Born. Apparently Marlon Brando was too, but I have a hard time imagining that!

by Anonymousreply 109December 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Another vote for his performance and sex appeal in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. If you think KK's vocals are bad (I don't) check out Ellen Burstyn in this film. Cringeworthy! But she does fuck Harvey Keitel as well as KK so...mazeltov, Alice!

by Anonymousreply 110December 29, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote]If you think KK's vocals are bad (I don't) check out Ellen Burstyn in this film. Cringeworthy!

R110 = Linda Lavin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 29, 2020 9:11 AM

Bom-Boo-Dee-Bop!

by Anonymousreply 112December 29, 2020 9:42 AM

Kris Kristofferson eating Sarah Miles' snatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 29, 2020 9:45 AM

"Neil Diamond, who went to high school with Barbra, was considered for A Star Is Born"

Neil Diamond went to Lincoln, not Erasmus. And, no, he was not mentioned as under consideration for ASIB. He may have been, though I highly doubt it, but it was not in the press.

by Anonymousreply 114December 31, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote]Kris Kristofferson eating Sarah Miles' snatch.

I know her. I'm going to ask her about this.

by Anonymousreply 115December 31, 2020 10:13 PM

r113, oh my.

That story Robert Mitchum told about Sarah Miles on the set of Ryan's Daughter drinking her. own urine springs to mind, for some reason

by Anonymousreply 116December 31, 2020 10:32 PM

Bob Dylan was considered for ASIB but it was too much Jewishness.

by Anonymousreply 117January 1, 2021 5:22 AM

A Bad Perm Is Born

by Anonymousreply 118January 1, 2021 6:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!