Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jared Keeso

Any of y’all find him attractive? He’s an actor from Canada who currently stars as Wayne in a Canadian sitcom called Letterkenny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 9:50 AM

Isn't he part of that comedy troupe that makes homophobic jokes?

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2020 5:46 PM

Clearly gay. Next

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2020 5:46 PM

Super hot. Shows his ass every now and again as Shoresy in some of the eps. Seems like a genuinely good guy in interviews, and he created the show so he's impressive in that regard too. I find a little Letterkenny goes a long way but when it's good it's fantastic.

Though to be honest the guy on the show I find most attractive is Tyler Johnston who plays Stewart, and who looks quite different out of the wig and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2020 5:47 PM

You lost me at, "from Canada..."

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2020 5:49 PM

Wow - how could you NOT find him attractive!?

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2020 5:55 PM

This is one of my favorite scenes of his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2020 6:01 PM

Quite sexy

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2020 6:02 PM

Cute but Canada=Stank sleeve

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2020 6:05 PM

I think he has the potential to really blow up and become an A-Lister.

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2020 6:06 PM

Jared, isn't this about the third thread you've started about yourself? Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2020 6:11 PM

He's mildly attractive in a bland Canadian prairie province way but that's about it. The show isn't funny at all. And apparently Jared is very, very upset about Schitt's Creek getting so much attention; he feels his show is better and is being ignored because he doesn't "promote homosexuality."

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2020 6:19 PM

Where's that direct quote, R11? His show's plenty gay.

Here's his tight little butt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2020 6:20 PM

Massive sturdy neck.

by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2020 6:22 PM

I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 25, 2020 6:42 PM

I’ll have two, please

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] And apparently Jared is very, very upset about Schitt's Creek getting so much attention; he feels his show is better and is being ignored because he doesn't "promote homosexuality."

I highly doubt that. The show has the gay muscle queens as regular characters. And the show is super liberal. Plus Letterkenny embraces its heavily used Canadian centric slang barely anyone outside Canada gets.

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2020 7:02 PM

Jared had a small role in Xavier Dolan's The Death and Life of John F. Donovan playing the brother of Kit Harington's character who's ok with his brother being gay. The film also stars Emily Hampshire from Schitt's Creek.

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2020 7:08 PM

He's handsome and funny. Most of you here are neither.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2020 7:13 PM

In addition to the muscle queens, there's Vaughn the gay goth and their sister dates women as well as men. Def not homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2020 7:45 PM

I'd fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2020 7:51 PM

How hot would he be as Wolverine? And a true Canadian in the role, sounds like a nobrainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 9:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!