Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My next door neighbour's teen son Joel and I are getting ready for a big winter storm.

Over 30 centemetres of snow is expected to fall which means that the two of us will be snowed in together for several days. Joel has gone to the market to stock up on essentials and I just finished balancing the chemicals in the hot tub and readying the snowblower in case my snow removal service is delayed. Later tonight we'll take Mitzi, my beloved Lhasa Apso for a walk before the cold and the snow sets in.

To pass the time while we are hunkered down, I'll be teaching Joel how to prepare a traditional Gateau St. Honoré, which we'll enjoy while we sip some Absinthe in front of the fireplace and play a game of backgammon.

We also have our final Zoom bridge tournament of the year coming up, so Joel and I will likely discuss some strategy as well. We're playing against our nemesis, André and his lickspittle, Benjamin. Joel and I are determined to win and we can't wait to see the defeat written on our opponents faces.

by Anonymousreply 46December 22, 2020 7:20 PM

[quote] the two of us will be snowed in together for several days.

[quote] Joel has gone to the market to stock up on essentials

Lube and Poppers?

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2020 12:01 AM

How very dare you, R1?! Joel's a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2020 12:02 AM

And what about dear Joel’s parents?

Won’t they need his help in the snowstorm?

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2020 12:02 AM

Might those hot tub chemicals be chloroform and E?

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2020 12:03 AM

[quote]We also have our final Zoom bridge tournament of the year coming up, so Joel and I will likely discuss some strategy as well.

Even if Joel were hot at one time

You've turned him into a fat old cunt in your own image

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2020 12:04 AM

When you say “teen” does that mean he’s 14 or 18??? Let’s stay on the right side of the law.

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2020 12:04 AM

Joel's 18, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2020 12:05 AM

What does Joel wear in the hot tub?

by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2020 12:06 AM

[quote] Joel's 18, [R6]

He's stuck at that age permanently.

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote] What does Joel wear in the hot tub?

Three drops of French perfume!

by Anonymousreply 10December 22, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote] What does Joel wear in the hot tub?

One would assume that he wears his speedos, since he's on the high school swim team.

by Anonymousreply 11December 22, 2020 12:08 AM

Does he still have his green Speedo?

by Anonymousreply 12December 22, 2020 12:09 AM

[quote]Three drops of French perfume!

One behind each ear....

Joel is special...

by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2020 12:09 AM

Joel wears nothing but a smile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 22, 2020 12:10 AM

Is this Joel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 22, 2020 12:11 AM

R15, no, Joel shows his manhood proudly.

by Anonymousreply 16December 22, 2020 12:12 AM

Joel’s a little whore.

by Anonymousreply 17December 22, 2020 12:13 AM

Good lord, OP, are you trying to bore Joel to death?

by Anonymousreply 18December 22, 2020 12:14 AM

Someone, please get me outta here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2020 12:15 AM

[quote] Over 30 centemetres of snow is expected to fall

OP is a fake and a massive fail!

Joel is an American. And we don't use "centemetres" (oh, dear!) in the U.S.A.

LIAR!

by Anonymousreply 20December 22, 2020 12:17 AM

Joel has become very dull. Backgammon? Bridge? Next we'll be getting updates on his Mahjong schedule.

by Anonymousreply 21December 22, 2020 12:17 AM

JOEL'S NOT AMERICAN, r20.

by Anonymousreply 22December 22, 2020 12:19 AM

If you had been paying attention, you'd know that Joel is CANADIAN, on the WATER POLO (not swimming) team, and in COLLEGE, not high school.

by Anonymousreply 23December 22, 2020 12:21 AM

The plot thickens .. Andre and his lickspittle Benjamin?

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2020 12:24 AM

Meet Joel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2020 12:25 AM

How is the new bed working out?

by Anonymousreply 26December 22, 2020 12:26 AM

^^^^Close but you are wrong, that is Joel’s neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 27December 22, 2020 12:30 AM

YES!!!! ! A Joel update. I needed to laugh today. I love ya, OP.

by Anonymousreply 28December 22, 2020 12:31 AM

Oh, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 29December 22, 2020 12:37 AM

Where does Mitzi go, when op is cavorting with Joel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 22, 2020 12:42 AM

OP is still unaware of the fact that, prior to moving next door to him, Joel completed his transition from Jolene, and his parents thought it best to start anew in a different country. OP’s failing vision made it unnecessary for Joel to fabricate a story about the lack of bulge in the green speedo, although he entertained testicular cancer as a possibility. OP’s hearing aid was off when discussing the water polo team; in fact, it’s regular polo, but when Joel talks about riding the pony, alas, it’s made of cotton. I worry about OP.

by Anonymousreply 31December 22, 2020 12:43 AM

Joel is the Grubhub delivery guy that OP abducted.

by Anonymousreply 32December 22, 2020 12:53 AM

Why don't you invite the Brick Shithouse Troll over for some post-prandial entertainment?

by Anonymousreply 33December 22, 2020 12:57 AM

Joel is with his buddy Darren at Killington. Usually he brings his buddies to my house in Stowe but Darren's house is empty and in fact I don't think his parent's know he is there. They flew to Casa de Campo on Sunday. It's just as well, I don't want their Cornell Covid germs for Christmas. Darren is one strapping hot preppy.

by Anonymousreply 34December 22, 2020 12:57 AM

OP, does Joel humiliate you and your PUNY COCKLET?

by Anonymousreply 35December 22, 2020 1:03 AM

Didn't the Joel stories start like a decade ago?

Joel should be at least 30 by now.

Or, is this like most soap operas and Joel gets recast every few years with a new boy in town?

by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2020 1:12 AM

Joel texted me this of Darren, with shrinkage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 22, 2020 1:14 AM

r34 is an impostor! Joel and Joel's friend are Canadian, in Canada. And Joel's friend would never use the word "buddy."

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2020 1:18 AM

Are we sure there aren't more than one author of these Joel stories?

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2020 1:19 AM

OP likes to be humiliated by Joel.

Joel brings his young, hot friends over to tease and smack the op's puny cocklet.

by Anonymousreply 40December 22, 2020 1:20 AM

I’ve decided it’s time to come forward and end this charade (pronounced Sha rahd.)

It was fun for a while, but Benjamin and I have tired of our Zoom Bridge tournaments with Herschel (yes his name is Herschel) and Joel. At first Joel was just an empty chair. We thought it was a bit unfair because Herschel would have to look at Joel’s cards, but we felt sorry for the old guy.

But now that he’s got a Teddy Ruxpin in a crocheted Speedo as Joel, it’s gotten out of hand. We can never tell what he’s bidding. It’s always “I’m Teddy Ruxpin” or “I love you.” We also believe they’re sending signals to each other to cheat.

by Anonymousreply 41December 22, 2020 1:20 AM

The "puny cocklet" guy is not Joel's neighbor. He the one with the husbear, and their kids Colton, Packer, and Mackenzie.

by Anonymousreply 42December 22, 2020 1:21 AM

Ladies and gentlemen.

I present to you..... JOEL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 22, 2020 1:22 AM

[quote]OP likes to be humiliated by Joel. Joel brings his young, hot friends over to tease and smack the op's puny cocklet.

Sometimes Joel likes to call it OP's clit, but it's hard for them to find it under OP's folds of fat

Once, Joel tried to finger-bang OP's pussy in front of his friends...

but OP moaned and enjoyed backing up on Joel's fingers in his cunt so much

it sort of spoiled the fun...Joel just jammed a dildo in OP and sent him upstairs

by Anonymousreply 44December 22, 2020 1:30 AM

Joel told me that he has to get drunk and high, to even consider having sex with the op.

And he usually scrubs himself with bleach when they're done.

by Anonymousreply 45December 22, 2020 3:08 PM

I like smelling butts-- in fact, I consider myself a connoisseur of butts and their many aromas. So believe me when I say Joel's butt does not smell good at all. I rate his butt 2/10.

by Anonymousreply 46December 22, 2020 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!