Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lee Majors

Did he have the most physically demanding role(s) in television starring as THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN? He kept this up for the show’s 5-year run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2020 5:08 AM

Well if you factor in he had to run at 79 mpr on the reg then yes

by Anonymousreply 1December 19, 2020 3:03 AM

And he didn't use stunt doubles or special effects...

by Anonymousreply 2December 19, 2020 3:12 AM

And all the extras and grips he fucked.

by Anonymousreply 3December 19, 2020 3:14 AM

His most physically demanding role was as Farrah's husband

by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2020 3:16 AM

More action clips...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2020 3:27 AM

Attractive couple. Too bad both gay

by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2020 3:45 AM

No. Robert Conrad did, for he performed his own stunts.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2020 3:48 AM

R7., and without splitting those tight pants, to boot.

by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2020 3:52 AM

Shit - anyone can run in slow motion and make the bionic “TTTT...TTTT...TTTT...TTTT” noise at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2020 4:34 AM

Lee Majors was hawt when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2020 4:37 AM

Lee Majors in the Six Million Dollar Man was the end of my teenage crushes. Luckily I found some other guys in college who liked him like i did, something to connect about, was my thought at the time.

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2020 4:46 AM

If the rumours are true, he and Rock Hudson would have been hot fuckbuddies in the 60s. Love him in slow motion, he’s hot in the video OP.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2020 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!