Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are majority of royals so ugly?

Why are majority of royals so ugly?

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2020 4:48 AM

All the inbreeding. They're virtually all Queen Victoria's kids and kids of kids producing offspring among themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2020 3:59 PM

I find Meghan very pretty. And exotic.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2020 4:00 PM

R2 is bi! Fuck off! Meghan looks like a black horse.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2020 4:01 PM

Inbreeding....all the European royals are related to each other. They need fresh blood so they've been marrying commoners.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2020 4:04 PM

Google Charles II of Spain.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2020 4:07 PM

Why don't the royals marry attractive people? With all their money and fame, you would think they could get someone attractive. Andrew married fat fergie. Diana was uglier than charles if not trans. Edward married a horse. Harry married an elderly black lady. Charles than takes elderly camilla. I like to think I could get a model if I had a billion dollars.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2020 4:12 PM

OP, they have the type of faces that look left over from the Middle Ages.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2020 4:12 PM

Nobody can be as beautiful as you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2020 4:16 PM

The Scandinavian Royals have very attractive members. Not classically handsome or beautiful, but certainly better looking than the British Royals. And the sisters of King Felipe of Spain. What dogs.

Of course, they can thank Queen Sofia for those dog faces.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote] OP, they have the type of faces that look left over from the Middle Ages.

I too have a Plantagenet face.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2020 6:51 PM

Who are you calling ugly? I am youthful and effervescent!

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2020 7:05 PM

They all have large noses and the women look like men

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2020 9:26 AM

Diana looked like a man.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2020 12:51 PM

Harry and Wills should have married aristocratic women instead of the trashy women they chose.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2020 1:05 PM

Only in Britain could a fuggo like Lady Di be considered on of the most beautiful women in the world.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2020 1:06 PM

Di was very blah and generic white girl looking, but at least she didn't have that inbred horse face look.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2020 9:58 PM

No soup in this palace!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2020 10:16 PM

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece and his son, Prince Constantine-Alexios, are very attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2020 10:19 PM

Another photo of Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2020 10:21 PM

It seems to be the BRF that has cornered the market on ugly horse faces.

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2020 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!