Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gwen Stefani is unrecognizable.

How in the hell much work has this bitch done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 26, 2020 9:31 AM

She is in that rare category of people who have good extensive cosmetic surgery but have come out looking unrecognizable. Jennifer Grey is another one.

Regardless, Gwen looks half her age and is in the same boat as Cher, Bernadette Peters and Jaclyn Smith.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2020 6:50 PM

She did something that made the work more noticeable than before, but now she even talks differently.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2020 6:52 PM

Jealous much?

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2020 6:53 PM

She's smart enough to not touch her nose.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote] Jealous much?

Seriously?

She looks like a hideous, deformed mutant freak.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2020 6:58 PM

hard to believe she's 7 years older than Blake Shelton

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2020 6:59 PM

She looks so fake. Some of us like to see people who like...people. I like teeth, not veneers. And face that look like they occur in nature. Like that.

No jealousy. When I lived in LA and my trainer started to get me into great shape, he and his girlfriend took me aside to tell me it was time to take the next step. They flashed their huge veneers. It was terrifying. They thought I would want to have them, too. I already had orthodontia; my teeth are pretty nice. Why would I want to look like that???

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2020 6:59 PM

This is her before.

The most obvious change is her NOSE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2020 7:03 PM

Cher looks half her age?!

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2020 7:05 PM

Gavin was prettier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2020 7:09 PM

She looks fantastic. Whatever genie in a bottle who did her work should be given a prize. She kept her body, too.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2020 7:09 PM

Memories...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2020 7:11 PM

She looks fabulous R5, get your glasses out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2020 7:11 PM

What happened to her? Where is her new music? Why is she with boring white guy country singer Blake Shelton?

We loved quirky and colorful Gwen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2020 7:11 PM

Read my. Body language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2020 7:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2020 7:13 PM

Has Gavin been going the injectables route?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2020 7:15 PM

I saw her on TV just a over a week ago...I think it was the rockafella center tree lighting program on TV. she's had more work done.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2020 7:15 PM

Nose job happened a long time ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2020 7:16 PM

Gwen at her peak

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2020 7:16 PM

Lol the little dog is just icing on the fruitcake R16.

I don't care for her or her music but the work she's had done is great.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2020 7:16 PM

The nose job was very well done. However, she's getting Melania eyes.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2020 7:20 PM

She looks like a fucking Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2020 7:22 PM

R16 Gavin doesn't know if he wants a chik or a dick. He does want money though. He's getting a nice amount of spousal support I hear.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] What happened to her? Where is her new music? Why is she with boring white guy country singer Blake Shelton?

Gwen has always been a boring, OC conservacunt.

Her music persona was just that: an ACT.

Gwen is to music, as Jennifer Aniston is to acting.

Two boring, phony cunts.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2020 7:22 PM

Has Gavin Rossdale done anything other than be Mr. Gwen Stefani and the lead singer of a rock band popular 25 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2020 7:23 PM

She looks scary now. She's following in Madonna's footsteps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2020 7:25 PM

Her oldest son Kingston looks very ethnic.

I guess it's Gwen's Italian blood kicking in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2020 7:25 PM

I know better looking drag queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2020 7:26 PM

Gwen, Madonna and Lady Gaga are all distantly related I swear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] Gwen, Madonna and Lady Gaga are all distantly related I swear

They're all GOOMBAHS.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2020 7:29 PM

I think Gwen's ancestors came from the same village in Sicily as Madge's and Gaga's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2020 7:30 PM

I recall being shocked at how dramatically Portia de Rossi's facial appearance had changed when Netflix dropped that additional season of Arrested Development. At first I thought they'd used a different actress entirely.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2020 7:31 PM

She and I have the exact same birthday...day and year. Waaay back in the day, we were the same age. Then, for some reason, in the Hollaback Girl years, she became conspicuously younger than I. By 5 years or so. There was an article in People or something about her looking great at 40 that came a few years too late. Now, for some reason, we are back at the same age. No idea why she stopped shaving off those 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2020 7:32 PM

Italian girls love dyeing their hair blonde. Ariana will go blonde eventually too.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2020 7:32 PM

Gwen is no different from other posers in the music industry then?

It sucks because Gwen seemed like a chill, laidback quirky girl who was interested in different cultures. No Doubt and her solo stuff was a cool fusion of different cultural inspirations. No, I didn't consider her a cultural appropriator because her admiration seemed genuine and not for purely for profit. But given her association with conservative like Blake Shelton and her transformation into a boring Barbie wife. It does now look like she hopped on these cultures to give herself street cred and a unique vibe.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2020 7:34 PM

Wow, I had no idea that Gwen was over 50. I guess Blake Shelton is fine not having any bio-kids.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2020 7:34 PM

The problem with Gwen Stefani is not her face. It's her voice. She's a run of the mill pop singer, EXCEPT for looking like a Barbie Doll. But she's from Southern California where looking like a Barbie Doll is a life choice.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2020 7:35 PM

R35 As someone from NJ. I can confirm they do love that blonde dye.

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2020 7:36 PM

I look at a word like goombah the same way I look at kike or the N word.

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2020 7:38 PM

The son looks like Gavin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2020 7:39 PM

but isn't Gavin into guys?

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2020 7:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2020 7:40 PM

Gav and Original Gwen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2020 7:40 PM

Gavin was sooooooo purdy.

Has he finally given in to his craving for cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2020 7:46 PM

Similar profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2020 7:47 PM

Did Gavin ever show bush during his Bush years?

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2020 7:48 PM

[Quote] Has he finally given in to his craving for cock?

What makes you think he was abstaining?

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]The nose job was very well done. However, she's getting Melania eyes.

Wow, you are so right about the eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 7, 2020 7:55 PM

oh my, she must look like shit without all that make up

by Anonymousreply 50December 7, 2020 7:58 PM

R26

He's been trying to get into acting with limited success.

by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2020 8:04 PM

R51 Isn't he a bit too old for that transition? Also he, Blake Shelton and Gwen are all dumb as a bag of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2020 8:06 PM

He's not that dumb. He was able to pivot from the New Romantic 1980s to the grunge 1990s. Admittedly, he wasn't a star in the 1980s but many scenesters never let go of their scene, long after it died. Rossdale was resourceful.

by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2020 8:08 PM

R49, She's had her lips pumped up, caps put on her teeth, a brow lift, a conservative nose job, conservative breast implants, a minor brown lift, and obvious filler in her cheeks. Her hairline hasn't changed so she hasn't done a full overhaul. She looks decent considering she's 51.

by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2020 8:08 PM

Minor brown?

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2020 8:11 PM

Still hideous.

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2020 8:15 PM

I remember seeing an episode of Rachel Zoe's (00s stylist, briefly famous for stylisting and being extremely thin) show in which she and Gwen had some kind of business meeting (Gwen hawking her clothing line) and Gwen was a complete snotty cunt to RZ, talking down to her, obviously saw herself as above her etc. It put me off her for good. And kinda made me like RZ for stoically pretending throughout that it wasn't happening lol.

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote] d Gwen was a complete snotty cunt to RZ, talking down to her, obviously saw herself as above her

To be fair, the vapid and annoying Rachel Zoe probably inspired feelings of cuntery from a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2020 8:20 PM

So Gwen Stefani all along was this rich spoiled white girl from Orange County who hopped on the alternative music scene and later Asian/black/Latino culture to profit off of?

I've always thought she was like Cameron Diaz or Brandon Boyd and grew up in an urban area in Southern California around Mexicans, Asian and black people and was exposed to those cultures.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2020 8:23 PM

I agree re: vapid and annoying, R58, but it's still poor form to treat a "lesser" like that. And on camera, too. She came across like a high school mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2020 8:27 PM

R44 isnt that Gavins true love Marilyn ?

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2020 8:29 PM

R59, Anaheim isn't totally the rich-richiest part of Orange County. Of course, even then, it depends on what part of the city she grew up in, but Anaheim isn't exactly the Hills either. I remember seeing a photo of her childhood home, and it looked modest.

by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2020 8:33 PM

Gavin's true love is Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2020 8:35 PM

Courtney Love once described herself as the delinquent chick smoking cigarettes under the bleachers and Gwen Stefani as the primadonna cheerleader who dated the quarterback. That said, she did fuck Gavin Rossdale.

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2020 8:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2020 8:36 PM

R64, Courtney was likely smoking something under those bleachers, except it probably wasn't cigarettes or even pot...

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2020 8:37 PM

That's a cute house at R65.

I'd live there. Especially if it's within walking distance of Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2020 8:42 PM

The nanny Gavin cheated with was a wannabe Gwen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] The nanny Gavin cheated with was a wannabe Gwen.

And here he is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2020 8:46 PM

R54, minor, but not difficult. *doffs cap*

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2020 8:46 PM

Her new song is shit. I listened to it just 10 minutes ago while reading this thread and don't remember anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2020 8:58 PM

She only had one hit solo album, right?

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2020 9:00 PM

She looms about 20 in that photo.

What do you call that filter? I want it.

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2020 9:31 PM

R72

Gwen, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado, Cassie and Ciara were the mid-2000s pop stars. The last MTV icons.

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2020 9:32 PM

There was nothing MTV icon about Kelly Clarkson. She had no memorable music videos. Cassie is a never was.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2020 9:34 PM

R59 Cameron Diaz isn't white

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2020 9:35 PM

R76 Neither is Brandon Boyd but they are mixed and light-skinned enough to have more privilege than the average Latino, Black or Asian from Southern Cali.

by Anonymousreply 77December 7, 2020 9:35 PM

Hispanics can be white, hon.

by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2020 9:37 PM

r76 = Froy.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2020 9:37 PM

R75 Cassie was a one-hit wonder but she was sexy and her song "Me & U" is still played and remembered. Kelly was popular among basic white girls and "Miss Independent" was memorable enough.

by Anonymousreply 80December 7, 2020 9:38 PM

There is a really interesting YouTuber named Lorry Hill who breaks down stars’ plastic surgeries in detail. Her Gwen Stefani one is fascinating. Chick has had a full face overhaul. I don’t think she needed all of that as she was cute enough before but I’m sure fame went to her head along with it’s various insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 81December 7, 2020 9:40 PM

The mid-2000s was pretty dry. But the only reason I said Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado, Ciara etc were the last MTV icons was because it was the last period of time MTV (and BET and VH1) was relevant and culturally important. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry were probably the very last to use MTV to promote themselves because by the year 2012 the network was dead. The others like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift were more social media phenomenons.

by Anonymousreply 82December 7, 2020 9:44 PM

R81. She seems dub as shit. I would take this bimbo with a grain of salt. She's not a doctor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 7, 2020 9:45 PM

It's in that YouTuber's interest to say a celeb has had a shit ton of work and then give you a list.

by Anonymousreply 84December 7, 2020 9:46 PM

^ She may be dumb as shit but her assessment of Gwen’s surgeries and others is pretty spot on.

by Anonymousreply 85December 7, 2020 10:33 PM

Gwen got rid of her gummy smile, it was one of her defining features and the post-op makes her look totally different.

by Anonymousreply 86December 7, 2020 10:39 PM

No. She still has the gummy smile. The stuff she's put in her top lip obscures it somewhat, but it's still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 7, 2020 10:41 PM

Plenty of gums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 7, 2020 10:41 PM

An unusual, light on the eyelashes look from Gwen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 7, 2020 10:44 PM

I never noticed the gummy smile now its all I see. Thanks bitches.

by Anonymousreply 90December 7, 2020 10:56 PM

She de-Italianized herself. She's pathetic. She's had EVERYTHING done to look like natural-born blonde slimmed nose Polish woman instead of the dark Italian that she is, I'm amazed she hasn't had eye color surgery yet.

by Anonymousreply 91December 7, 2020 10:59 PM

R91 Madonna and Gaga did the same thing, except they have blue eyes so they can get away with the platinum blonde look. It always seemed artificial looking on Gwen considering how dark her eyes are.

by Anonymousreply 92December 7, 2020 11:01 PM

The gummy smile is something she shares with Debbie Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 7, 2020 11:07 PM

Gwen didn't try to turn herself into a Nordic woman. She's played around with hair colors and styles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 7, 2020 11:09 PM

I actually really like her new song, and I think her plastic surgery is extreme but she still looks good. I saw a pic of her and Blake at a red carpet and I thought he was with a niece or other younger woman. I was shocked when it was Gwen. She looked about Ariana Grandes age. I don't know how the plastic surgery holds up when up close, but her face and body looked good from like ten feet.

by Anonymousreply 95December 7, 2020 11:17 PM

She's still not a pretty woman and still has that horrible gummy smile.

by Anonymousreply 96December 7, 2020 11:21 PM

[Quote] I don't know how the plastic surgery holds up when up close

Click the image at r88.

by Anonymousreply 97December 7, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote] I’m sure fame went to her head along with it’s various insecurities

Oh dear, R81!

And you were doing so well, too.

I totally agreed with everything you wrote, until..... Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 98December 7, 2020 11:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 7, 2020 11:54 PM

Lorry Hill, at R83, does have a really dumb speaking voice, but I think she does a good job at detecting plastic surgery and describing procedures.

IMO, Gwen Stefani looks good with the bleached blonde hair, even with the dark-colored eyes.

by Anonymousreply 100December 7, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] Gwen Stefani is turning into Jennifer Garner, pap strolls at church.

When her fundie-raised kids find out that their daddy is a homosekshul, will they shun him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 7, 2020 11:58 PM

LOL I can't with these pics of "new" Gwen. Why the hell did she get those horsey veneers?? They only bring out her gumminess more.

by Anonymousreply 102December 8, 2020 12:07 AM

Are here teeth much bigger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2020 12:08 AM

Her teeth are more even on the side. But that's it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2020 12:10 AM

They look very different here, and she's lost much of her distinctive looks in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2020 12:11 AM

This is from her second album era, which was mostly a bust commercially and critically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2020 12:12 AM

[quote] Gavin Rossdale admits to gay romance with Marilyn

The former lead singer and guitarist of Bush, who is now married to No Doubt star Gwen Stefani , said he did not confess to the relationship before due to the ‘glare’ of the media.

Rossdale told Details magazine: ‘I think at the outset there was a sort of fear – that was right at the beginning of Bush, and I didn’t want it to be part of it. It felt like a cheap shot, so I was like, “I’m not getting involved”. ‘I’ve never wanted to appear closed about it. It’s not something I’ve talked about really because it’s always been in the glare of a tabloid world. It’s just one of those things – move on.

‘When you’re 17, Jesus Christ, I don’t think there’s anything strange about any form of anything – you’re learning about life. It’s a part of growing up. That’s it. No more, no less.’ Questioned about whether he was just experimenting with his sexuality, Rossdale said: ‘Yeah. That was it. You have to know what you like, and I know what I like.’ Marilyn, whose real name is Peter Robinson , had previously claimed he embarked on a five-year relationship with the singer. ‘He was the love of my life. We were together five years, but it felt like 40. He was just becoming successful in America. I agreed to lie against every grain of my being,’ the androgynous singer said. Rossdale has been married to Gwen since 2002 and the pair have two sons together, Kingston and Zuma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2020 12:15 AM

This bitch is trash!

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2020 12:20 AM

Whatever happened to her Indian boyfriend?

Was he too poor for her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2020 12:23 AM

So, what happened to the gay rumors about Gwen? Or does no one really care?

by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2020 12:25 AM

R81 No hon, that Lorrie Hill bitch is wrong half the time. She’s a plastic surgery industry shill who gets paid to convince people that celeb A had this done so you should too if you want to look like her. LH actually thinks that Bella Hadid looks good, that’s how fucked up her notion of beauty/ good plastic surgery is. I worked in plastic surgery practices (moonlighting is the right word) and know enough about that world and industry to know a bullshitter when I see one.

Back to Gwen. Bitch has a lot of work done and I mean every part of her face has been touched by the knife. This is besides needles with fillers and Botox. Aside from the face, she’s naturally very flat-chested like Kate Hudson flat, but she’s built tall with muscular build. And bitch has a large ass. No really, I was in my teens when I first saw No Doubt just before they hit it big. Gwen had this butch looking body but with wide hips and ass which she showcased in tight pants.

Then just before the L.A.M.B. period she got small sized breast implants. She’s since upsized her implants, they’re more obvious than her first set. Then she slid down the slippery slope and went to work on her face. At first she looked pretty good and like herself but with a Hollywood touch. Then she became addicted to Botox and fillers because her face started looking immobile and doughy especially in the mid-face (telltale sign). If I had to guess I’d say she’s had a SMAS facelift and a too aggressive eye-lift that left her looking Asian.

Gwen’s solo music took on a derivative feel around the same time that she was seriously tweaking her face. Hollaback Girl was pretty much a rip-off of Mickey by Toni Basil. Her face at around that time started to resemble RHOC cast members.

by Anonymousreply 111December 8, 2020 12:39 AM

Her makeup is too much and she needs to stop bleaching her hair so much. She looks good without all that work.

by Anonymousreply 112December 8, 2020 12:45 AM

In the photos where she looks less gummy (teeth), it's because her lips are puffed up more.

by Anonymousreply 113December 8, 2020 12:45 AM

R112 she wears wigs and hair pieces half the time like most of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 114December 8, 2020 12:49 AM

Gwen only faked body positivity and kooky style. When she had money she turned into typical OC/ LA plastic surgery addict

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 8, 2020 12:54 AM

Well, it's not like she can rely on music to keep her relevant. Her face is her fortune.

by Anonymousreply 116December 8, 2020 1:01 AM

[quote] When she had money she turned into typical OC/ LA plastic surgery addict

Not only that, but she also quickly dumped all of her old friends and bandmates.

What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 117December 8, 2020 1:05 AM

I just started watching the Voice this year and didn't have much interest in Gwen before this show. I wouldn't be able to point her out in a line-up. That said, I think she is pretty and has a beautiful smile. I cannot stand Blake Shelton, he's arrogant and I think he tries to influence her choices.

The Voice singers are much better than the singers on American Idol. I've been impressed.

by Anonymousreply 118December 8, 2020 1:08 AM

She's pathetic. Getting all this plastic surgery shows how insecure she is. Afraid that her hillbilly boyfriend is going to leave her and fuck someone else. Which is what WILL happen. There's no other ending than Blake fucking around Gwen as she gets her pussy tightened.

I can't imagine how embarrassing it will be when she's an almost 60-year-old woman who has been cheated on by Blake Shelton.

by Anonymousreply 119December 8, 2020 1:32 AM

Don't be silly. She gets work done for her career, not Blake.

by Anonymousreply 120December 8, 2020 1:52 AM

Gwen Stefani is fake. Avril Lavigne is fake. Katy Perry is fake. Iggy Azalea is fake. I guess it is telling that female singers have to appropriate a different subcultures to appear more interesting to make up for their lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 121December 8, 2020 2:23 AM

R88 Did she do her own makeup? If not, she needs to fire her makeup artist. Her foundation is literally caked around her eyes. And is that line on her nostril caked foundation or coke? Also her foundation is a bit too dark. Look at how pale the tiny area of skin close to the left ear that they forgot to cover up is.

by Anonymousreply 122December 8, 2020 4:58 AM

122 posts and not one person has mentioned the giant ass CHIN IMPLANT!

by Anonymousreply 123December 8, 2020 5:22 AM

R12 Is this Gwen, Marilyn and Gavin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 8, 2020 5:27 AM

Between all of the No Doubt albums and, at least her first two solo albums, she must be worth a small fortune. She doesn't have to sing or release another album for the rest of her life. I certainly hope she doesn't go the Madame X route.

by Anonymousreply 125December 8, 2020 5:44 AM

I loved her unique, quirky look back in the day. And I agree with the poster way above...she was gorgeous in that stylish video for “Cool.” I’m really dismayed at her obviously plastic transformation, just wish she had maintained confidence in her natural born looks.

by Anonymousreply 126December 8, 2020 5:59 AM

She's only had one #1 hit during her solo career and that was Hollaback Girl. Can't remember off the top of my head what #1 hits No Doubt had. I was more of a Garbage fan myself. Shirley Manson would wipe the floor with both Gwen and Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 127December 8, 2020 6:44 AM

I worked in the plastic surgery field for years in NYC and Beverly Hills and I have to say that Gwen had a lot done (everything) but not much more than many other big stars. Her work just isn’t as subtle. I don’t know if Lorry Hill is a paid shill. I honestly do not see any evidence of that in her videos. Despite her personal beliefs on surgeries like Bella Hadid’s, her analysis of stars and their surgeries seems to be spot on. If anything she leaves out some surgeries that seem visible to me, especially on the men. It takes a keen eye to pick up on the more subtle tweaks like chin and jaw shaves and facial implants. Gwen definitely had her chin shaved down early on in her career with a rhinoplasty only to have a large (more square) chin implant placed later on. You see this with quite a few stars. They will literally shave down their jaw and/or chin only to then place implants in to change their facial shape. Jennifer Lopez is a perfect example but her work has been extremely subtle and is excellent. Ariana Grande also did the same but it is not subtle and gave her a whole new jaw line. I think Gwen looks good (albeit more over the top) but she doesn’t look very similar to her previous self. The large veneers are distracting as well as the extreme makeup and hair color but those seem part of her schtick. I think her most recent (2nd) facelift was excessive and is too tight. She didn’t need it yet. What bothers me is that more and more more stars are striving for absolute perfection with every single facial feature to the point where they lose their character and personal quirkiness. I think this is mainly due to social media’s influence on almost everything these days. Men and women’s ideas of aesthetic perfection have reached unattainable levels and it is a shame. Hopefully we will end up reverting a bit in the future as people get tired of unattainable perfection.

by Anonymousreply 128December 8, 2020 7:15 AM

Once she got with that homophobic pig, I was done with her. I was on my way to being done with her when she went solo. Not to begrudge her success, it just didn't appeal to me.

That being said: the bitch has had FANTASTIC work. And JUST ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 129December 8, 2020 7:27 AM

R127 People say that about Shirley Manson but her voice is probably about as good as Courtney’s plus her Garbage hits suck now don’t they? I know she was on the Sarah Conner show lol. Now she’s a barren wombed hag. I like my divas, rock or otherwise, to be fertile supple goddess swines dropping babies everywhere!!!

by Anonymousreply 130December 8, 2020 7:27 AM

and if they can’t have a child then damn well I want them to have SUFFERED the majority of their adult lives for that shame.

by Anonymousreply 131December 8, 2020 7:34 AM

R128 do you think Gwen had an smas facelift?

by Anonymousreply 132December 8, 2020 10:55 AM

R128 Wow, She's had 2 facelifts before the age of 55 already?

by Anonymousreply 133December 8, 2020 1:37 PM

I agree with the posters above who said she's not too bright, and God knows he looks like an inbred extra from Hee Haw. They tried to get pregnant the natural way (she was 50!) and were so disappointed when she didn't. Um...did either of them ever attend Science class in school? He will develop a wandering eye as she nears 60 (agree with R119 on that) and get with a 30 year old who will give him a litter of children and make him feel young again. He will take a page out of Alec Baldwin's book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 8, 2020 1:45 PM

Folks, she's got to put her money into her look because she is a visual act. Her musical ability is damned thin. She's a pop star. Not a musician. So, razzle dazzle 'em, Gwen. They'll never catch wise. This thread all but proves it.

by Anonymousreply 135December 8, 2020 1:46 PM

They probably made up the "trying to get pregnant" thing. It's like the Jen Aniston thing. Nobody thinks she's interested in another pregnancy besides the delusional (who are likely childless).

by Anonymousreply 136December 8, 2020 1:47 PM

*interested in a pregnancy

by Anonymousreply 137December 8, 2020 1:47 PM

how do they shave down your jaw? sounds painful! they open up your chin? damn...

by Anonymousreply 138December 8, 2020 1:50 PM

I'm not convinced that jaw shaving exists. Weight loss can change how a jaw looks. And of course chin implants.

by Anonymousreply 139December 8, 2020 1:51 PM

If jaw shaving were a thing, Rumer Willis would have had it by 20 years of age.

by Anonymousreply 140December 8, 2020 1:52 PM

I've heard in Korea, they can change your face shape but it's very painful and recovery takes months.

by Anonymousreply 141December 8, 2020 1:53 PM

Both Bethenny Frankel and Kelly Osbourne said they had "botox injections for TMJ" and it thinned out their giant jowls. That sounds like a load of horse shit to me. Same as Cameron Diaz and other actors who said they had a nose job for deviated septums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 8, 2020 2:02 PM

Surgeons absolutely can break a jaw and remove a portion of the bone, then pin it back together to heal. It probably should be restricted to people with severe underbites. A certain musical director in NYC had it done in or about the late 1980s.

Not for cowards.

by Anonymousreply 143December 8, 2020 2:03 PM

Nah. It's just weight loss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 8, 2020 2:04 PM

a roommate in college had wisdom teeth problems and only chewed food on one side of his mouth...one side of his face became bigger (the side he was chewing food with)

by Anonymousreply 145December 8, 2020 2:05 PM

V-line jaw surgery. It gives the face a thinner and feminine shape. Most of the people who have the surgery are asian.

by Anonymousreply 146December 8, 2020 2:07 PM

Those before and after Asian pics are two different people.

by Anonymousreply 147December 8, 2020 2:08 PM

Hi my name is Gwen and I’m here to WARRRSSSH YOUR VAGINA!!!

by Anonymousreply 148December 8, 2020 2:18 PM

R144 How do you explain the always-thin Frankel's face change? Also, Kelly's jowls were still massive after her first big weight loss on Fashion Police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 8, 2020 2:21 PM

Her face is angled away on the right at r149. Those pics are not comparing like with like.

by Anonymousreply 150December 8, 2020 2:35 PM

No to mention, her hair is falling over the area we're trying to compare in the pic at the right.

by Anonymousreply 151December 8, 2020 2:35 PM

Removing teeth can aid with fat lower cheeks, right?

by Anonymousreply 152December 8, 2020 2:36 PM

R 111 is right about everything. I used to look a lot like Gwen, longer face, long nose (I hate it), dark eyes like hers....not as puffy faced and good body. Would I want ALL that work? No, but her nose job looks good (I think she had more than one?) The teeth are just bizarre to me. I want braces and whiter teeth but...those look like CHOMPERS.

by Anonymousreply 153December 8, 2020 2:36 PM

Bethenny's face looks drastically different even without the hair and angle.

by Anonymousreply 154December 8, 2020 2:40 PM

oops forgot to post this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 8, 2020 2:41 PM

Frankel's entire face has been rejiggered.

by Anonymousreply 156December 8, 2020 2:43 PM

r 128 I want a face lift someday, well a lot of work really. Eye lift, brow lift, nose job, lip lift, teeth straightened....too much. But really I would do the bare minimum since I will never have enough money for the best. Do you know any docs who are good at facial plastic surgery to suggest? Preferably not expensive? So it could be in other countries. I need a fresh start.

by Anonymousreply 157December 8, 2020 2:44 PM

Please don't do it, R157.

by Anonymousreply 158December 8, 2020 2:46 PM

I was working out in a hotel gym in New Orleans...Gwen was on the elliptical and one of her band mates was wiping the sweat off her.

by Anonymousreply 159December 8, 2020 2:50 PM

At r155, Bethenny's face has more... something in it (whether that's fat or injectables) on the right. It's not a "shaved down" situation.

by Anonymousreply 160December 8, 2020 2:51 PM

[Quote] I want a face lift someday, well a lot of work really. Eye lift, brow lift, nose job, lip lift, teeth straightened....too much. But really I would do the bare minimum since I will never have enough money for the best. Do you know any docs who are good at facial plastic surgery to suggest? Preferably not expensive? So it could be in other countries. I need a fresh start.

What age are you? What are you looking for? If your job isn't to be photographed, I don't see the point.

by Anonymousreply 161December 8, 2020 2:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 8, 2020 2:53 PM

Some deviated surgeries are real. I say that as someone who did it for breathing purposes (and to reduce infections). Dr Portnoy in NYC is terrific.

by Anonymousreply 163December 8, 2020 2:54 PM

This is one of the instances where Colton Haynes come in handy. Someone posted a vid of him where he showed how he sets his jaw to "pop" for photos. When he relaxes that part of his face, the jaw isn't as pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 164December 8, 2020 2:55 PM

"I had really bad TMJ," she confessed, One of the things they did to stop it was they gave me injections in my jaw. It kinda made my jaw look skinnier. That's when people started to notice that I had really lost weight because it changed the shape of everything. I found out it’s called buccal fat. It changed everything on my face! How the f--k did I not know about this sooner?" she asked with a laugh. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne also said she has not had plastic surgery. I've never f--ked with my face. I'm too scared," she said. My tits are saggy, and I want to get them fixed, but I'm scared of the surgery. All my friends I've helped recover from it -- it looks so painful and they can't move their arms. I'm like nah, I'm good."

...So there is Kelly's explanation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 8, 2020 3:00 PM

R163 I 100% believe that. And that was most likely the case for Cameron, who got hit in the nose with a surf board. I just think a lot of actors use that excuse when really they just wanted a better honker. Also I never said Kelly or Bethenny had their jaws shaved, but they definitely did something to change the shape of their lower faces, botox for TMJ, buccal fat or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 166December 8, 2020 3:06 PM

Is it me or do 99% of the wealthy go crazy? Do they completely lose track of what matters in life? Is it a bad thing to look your age? I mean taking care of oneself is important but all the extreme things like surgeries....

by Anonymousreply 167December 8, 2020 3:09 PM

Well, they tend to live a life centred on exhibition, even the "ladies who lunch."

by Anonymousreply 168December 8, 2020 3:12 PM

OP's photo looks like a generic blond modeling eyeglass frames.

by Anonymousreply 169December 8, 2020 3:17 PM

I'll never understand the buccal fat surgeries. It ages you prematurely (as it did Margot Robbie), and then later on you have to get fillers to put back in the fat you chopped out. Insanity.

by Anonymousreply 170December 8, 2020 3:22 PM

that trashy blonde hue she's had for decades muat go.

by Anonymousreply 171December 8, 2020 3:27 PM

At least she doesn't look like Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 172December 8, 2020 3:34 PM

" If anything she leaves out some surgeries that seem visible to me, especially on the men. It takes a keen eye to pick up on the more subtle tweaks like chin and jaw shaves and facial implants."

R128 How do you think she got all the information regarding details of said surgeries? From just researching various types of procedures and anatomical features of the face before/ post-procedure? Of course she works with plastic surgeons who supply her with technical advice, she even speaks like someone who works as an office consultant for plastic surgery practice, the point person you see when you decide on your procedures. She has a video (the latest one) which is basically free advertisement for the surgeon who did her facelift. The woman is pro-plastic surgery and she does get it wrong half the time. I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Bella Hadid looks good with all of those procedures is not someone to be trusted either with taste or with recommended procedures.

Jaw-shaving is a thing but it's more prevalent in Asia, specifically South Korea where it was perfected. They also were the first ones to use Botox to masseter muscles to slim the jawline for a more oval facial shape. That's what Bethany had but I suspect she maybe had a lower facelift because her jawline is just too firm and smooth. Bethanny's eyes/ eyebrows don't have that telltale sign of a full facelift, I think Botox is used to get that teeniest of lift around her eyes and her forehead is obviously frozen.

by Anonymousreply 173December 8, 2020 3:45 PM

People don't look "great" who look like completely different people.

by Anonymousreply 174December 8, 2020 4:58 PM

I'm convinced Kylie Jenner shaved down the bones in her jawline. Look at all the older pics of her. Her jaw was much more prominent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 8, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote] r 128 I want a face lift someday, well a lot of work really. Eye lift, brow lift, nose job, lip lift, teeth straightened....too much. But really I would do the bare minimum since I will never have enough money for the best. Do you know any docs who are good at facial plastic surgery to suggest? Preferably not expensive? So it could be in other countries. I need a fresh start.

R157, plastic surgery is not the area to cut financial corners, especially surgery on your face.

Save your money and do some research.

by Anonymousreply 176December 8, 2020 5:06 PM

R175 Betcha it was buccal fat removal like someone upthread said about Margot Robbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 8, 2020 5:16 PM

Women who get that buccal fat removal will inevitably regret that. So stupid to get that surgery.

by Anonymousreply 178December 8, 2020 5:21 PM

Look at #6 Rumer Willis, talk about someone who actually needs plastic surgery. Gwen was pretty to begin with, but in Hollywood it's always the ones who are already pretty who then go overboard with procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 8, 2020 5:32 PM

she on the list of most creepy 'celebs'...she in her fiftys and try look like a teen...repulsive shallow old lady...dont marry her cuntry singer on the voice....she is golddigger

by Anonymousreply 180December 8, 2020 6:01 PM

It was probably hard being married to Gavin Rossdale (yes, he was hot). He had an older, secret child. Gwen unexpectedly became a bigger star than he was. He was supposed to be cooler & hipper than she was. Stuff about his past started coming out.

Along comes relatively down-to-earth, country singer Blake Shelton who is showering her with love. Also, they're kind of a "power couple." Blake Shelton has no bio children, though. He seems like the type who would need to have a child to complete his life's picture.

by Anonymousreply 181December 8, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]She and I have the exact same birthday...day and year. Waaay back in the day, we were the same age. Then, for some reason, in the Hollaback Girl years, she became conspicuously younger than I. By 5 years or so. There was an article in People or something about her looking great at 40 that came a few years too late. Now, for some reason, we are back at the same age. No idea why she stopped shaving off those 5 years.

Same thing happened to my brother and Courtney Cox. They had the same birthday and year and suddenly he's 5 years older.

by Anonymousreply 182December 8, 2020 8:45 PM

r175 Kylie Jenner's plastic surgery was the greatest investment Kris has made since releasing Kim's tape. Kylie when from lantern-jawed-girl-next-door to downright attractive.

by Anonymousreply 183December 8, 2020 8:47 PM

R183 Kylie doesn't even look like the same person - let alone her original ethnicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 8, 2020 9:21 PM

Can Nelly Furtado get some love now? Her music is kind of underrated now. Also, I don't think she ever had any plastic surgery either, she looks normal and her age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 8, 2020 10:53 PM

Kendal and Kylie are white girls trying to look Armenian They take after their WASPy parents Caitlynn and Kris as in ghostly pale skin, thin lips and sharp nose.

Kris also tries to look Armenian like her daughter Kim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 8, 2020 10:59 PM

She looks different but managed to remain pretty. She still resembles an earthling and not an alien like some.

by Anonymousreply 187December 8, 2020 11:22 PM

R186 Kris has always had a slightly exotic look for a white woman of NE European descent. She looks hispanic imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 8, 2020 11:27 PM

Kris has a dark English look. Very similar to Orlando Bloom, Victoria Beckham and Kate Beckinsale.

by Anonymousreply 189December 8, 2020 11:29 PM

Kris Jenner ruined her nose with plastic surgery. Went too far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 9, 2020 12:30 AM

You can't be serious R177. In the first pic she's smiling, of course her cheeks look fuller. She's also ten years younger in that first pic, one of the signs of aging is the cheeks getting hollower. My face has changed the same way and it certainly isn't more beautiful. I look older because of it.

by Anonymousreply 191December 9, 2020 1:28 AM

Your cheeks can appear smaller due to wisdom teeth removal.

My friend had 2 on one side done and her face appeared lopsided coz she still had 2 on the other side, she was too chicken to get the other 2 taken out and waited another year before she did it.

by Anonymousreply 192December 9, 2020 1:32 AM

Kylie Jenner has had more work done below the neck than above. It took me two seconds to find a pic showing that she has the same damn chin as she's always had. When her lip fillers are at maximum pump, it's less noticeable, that's all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 9, 2020 1:41 AM

Gayish boyfriends seem to be a pattern with Gwen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 9, 2020 1:42 AM

r194 - it's weird that she looks so old there and is probably only 29 or 30 (or maybe like 27) and now she looks wayyyy younger even with all the extreme surgery.

by Anonymousreply 195December 9, 2020 3:11 AM

Very good work. Unrecognizable but excellent! I approve. Money well spent.

I met Rachel Zoe once very briefly a long time ago, she was polite and respectful and maybe 80 pounds soaking wet.

by Anonymousreply 196December 9, 2020 3:29 AM

She looks like an idiot once you remember she's 51.

by Anonymousreply 197December 9, 2020 3:34 AM

kloe has a new face too....she dont look like daddi oj no mo...

by Anonymousreply 198December 9, 2020 7:52 AM

She was adorable in this clip from 1992.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 9, 2020 8:48 AM

Khloe has a whole new head

by Anonymousreply 200December 9, 2020 9:41 AM

R93 The ONLY thing.

by Anonymousreply 201December 9, 2020 10:09 AM

After all that bleaching, I think she wears wigs.

by Anonymousreply 202December 9, 2020 10:11 AM

Of course Gwen wears wigs and hairpieces. Her signature high pony tail is a hairpiece. She often wears lace front wigs of different styles but always platinum blonde.

by Anonymousreply 203December 9, 2020 11:29 AM

R194 That guy is in No Doubt. Was he also her boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 204December 9, 2020 8:53 PM

R204 yes.

by Anonymousreply 205December 10, 2020 7:00 AM

Why is trapped in platinum wigs? Move on already!

by Anonymousreply 206December 10, 2020 7:25 AM

I have two fun Gwen stories. In the late 80s (maybe even early 90s?), I had a really good family friend who lived in the OC (I lived in LA). I'd stay with him for a week or so on and off in the summer. His older brother was a wannabe concert promoter and would try host shows all around the various OC city colleges, getting no name bands to play for free. One night as my friend and I were playing video games (we must have been 12 or 13), in walks the HOT girl who was in a band who'd played that night at the one of the college shows. We had no idea it was Gwen and No Doubt (the rest of the band was there too). But we chatted with her for a bit. All I remember was that she was very nice, but VERY high energy...

Cut to a decade later and my sister, her boyfriend and I are doing coke in a Silverlake dive bar on a quiet Sunday evening with Gwen and Gavin! Both super cool. God, I miss being 23 and having no cares...

by Anonymousreply 207December 10, 2020 8:01 AM

[quote]she on the list of most creepy 'celebs'...she in her fiftys and try look like a teen

I remember thinking how pathetic Gwen seemed to be during the time she released her first solo album and spent the whole time pretending she was some teenager getting fucked in the back of her boyfriend's car. She was 35 then, singing these juvenile songs and fooling no one.

by Anonymousreply 208December 10, 2020 8:48 AM

I'm not one that bothers much about "cultural appropriation", I think it's pretty much bullshit, but some of the stuff Gwen did on that album of hers was just so [italic]weird[/italic]. Like that "Harajuku Girls" song where she actually swaps her l's for r's and sings like she's imitating Japanese people: "Your underground curture, visuar gramour, the ranguage of your crothing is something to encounter". Huh? And then she gets to Japanese girls in the song to gasp things like: "Gwen Stefani?! You rike [italic]me[/italic]?!" It's so awkward and I think Margaret Cho had a point about it coming across like some kind of minstrel show.

by Anonymousreply 209December 10, 2020 8:55 AM

R209 I feel the same way regarding cultural appropriation or misappropriation, the way it’s been used to chastise people by sanctimonious morons who love feeling perpetually aggrieved. But I think Gwen did cross the line there as you’d pointed out. All she was missing was the taped, slanted eyes to complete her Japanese caricature. If she had done similar thing with black culture like speaking in ebonics she’d be called out. It’s also worth noting that she ripped off her earlier No Doubt look when they gained fame from LA chola girls, makeup and clothing.

by Anonymousreply 210December 10, 2020 10:19 AM

She looks like a porn actress.

by Anonymousreply 211December 10, 2020 10:38 AM

She's a gorgeous and talented woman (if overplasticized now), but every story I've heard about her makes her sound totally exhausting. No wonder Tony Kanal dumped her for someone less high maintenance. Then she put her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend (now wife) in her video for "Cool" (which is all about making peace with your ex). Kanal's girlfriend plays the new girlfriend of the ex in that video. At least Tony refused to play the ex.

But what a weird bit of casting that was. See what I mean? Exhausting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 10, 2020 4:18 PM

R209 yeah that Harajuku girl shit was creepy as fuck, especially when she would wear 8 inch heels and tower over all her little oriental dolls who were wearing sneakers as if to emphasize the size difference. Even before "cultural appropriation" was a thing, people thought it was strange. I don't think she's racist, I think she's just dumb and insensitive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 10, 2020 7:48 PM

I suspect she wanted the security of backing so instead of her band, she found a new "band."

by Anonymousreply 214December 10, 2020 7:49 PM

Exactly, R213. It came across as really racially insensitive and extremely naïve too. I also remember she would take those girls with her everywhere and then pretend they were invisible to her and if anyone commented on them she'd be like: "I don't know what you mean, I can't see anything, you must be picking up on my inspiration."

The other problem, and I just re-listened to the album last night (it's as bad as I remembered), is that it's not like the album was a successful or interesting mixture of western pop with Japanese elements or something like that. It's haphazard and all over the place, and merely comes across like an advertisement for L.A.M.B.

Oh and minor point, but she mispronounces "Harajuku" and it's very annoying to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 215December 10, 2020 8:02 PM

I think that Gwen dumped Tony Kanal because he has a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 216December 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Nope, he dumped her, and the breakup was the inspiration for most of the songs on Tragic Kingdom.

by Anonymousreply 217December 10, 2020 8:06 PM

Does Marilyn have a small dick?

by Anonymousreply 218December 10, 2020 8:06 PM

You really can't say she aged well because she looks entirely different. Getting a new face is cheating.

by Anonymousreply 219December 10, 2020 8:08 PM

You sound poor, r219.

by Anonymousreply 220December 10, 2020 8:09 PM

You sound like a vapid cunt, R220.

I'd rather be poor.

by Anonymousreply 221December 10, 2020 8:11 PM

Judicious use of plastic surgery can be part of aging well, but Gwen is one facelift away from Donatella Versace territory.

by Anonymousreply 222December 10, 2020 8:15 PM

Donatella was unfortunate looking pre and post surgery. Hardly comparable.

by Anonymousreply 223December 10, 2020 8:17 PM

Yes Gwen was very cute and quite pretty before her multiple surgeries. Madonna was too. Madonna looked good in the 2000s but started looking scary in the 2010s. Gwen is ten years younger than Madge, so let's hope once she reaches her later 50s and hits 60 she won't end up a plastic surgeon's victim like Madonna has.

by Anonymousreply 224December 10, 2020 8:27 PM

The lips at the OP suggest that Gwen will never learn to say when.

by Anonymousreply 225December 10, 2020 8:27 PM

R59 Brandon Boyd is from Calabasas.

by Anonymousreply 226December 10, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote] R59 Brandon Boyd is from Calabasas.

I've never lived in Calabasas.

It's for peasants.

Even the name looks poor.

by Anonymousreply 227December 10, 2020 8:38 PM

Brandon Boyd is still hot af.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228December 10, 2020 8:39 PM

She seemed so comfortable with her body what with the running around in bra tops despite being flat chested and broad shouldered. So I'm surprised she went the surgery route. She still has great legs and good skin and hair but she looks too different from her former self.

by Anonymousreply 229December 10, 2020 8:42 PM

I remember when Brandon Boyd was dating Carolyn Murphy, and I thought that they made a gorgeous couple and I was totally envious of them and their lives, which seemed so cool and glamorous.

A DLer said that they grew up with Murphy and that she's a trashy and messy person from a trashy and messy family.

by Anonymousreply 230December 10, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] I'm surprised she went the surgery route

She has always been an insecure cunt.

The difference is that she has money and fame now, so she can afford to "fix her face."

As if people don't know what she REALLY looks like. Rofl!

All the plastic surgery in the world won't erase the internet pictures of when she was younger, with a big nose and weak chin.

But I'm sure she's working on it. Pathetic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 231December 10, 2020 8:45 PM

Here, OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 10, 2020 8:48 PM

She started a solo career relatively late, r229. She was probably insecure over that.

by Anonymousreply 233December 10, 2020 8:49 PM

R229 I don’t think we’ve seen her hair in decades.

by Anonymousreply 234December 10, 2020 9:00 PM

Gwen should have stopped fucking with her face 10 years ago. She looked as good as nature and surgery would allow. The latest facelift has left her with that femmebot look that middle-aged plastic surgery addicts get, and it's not a good look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 10, 2020 9:07 PM

That's easy to say when you're not on HD TV.

by Anonymousreply 236December 10, 2020 9:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 10, 2020 9:11 PM

R235 I never realized it until now, but Gavin Rossdale has a Phil Collins shaped head. Very unfortunate

by Anonymousreply 238December 10, 2020 9:15 PM

The chin implant is also largely responsible for rendering her unrecognizable. The pointy little chin was a large part of made Gwen look like Gwen.

by Anonymousreply 239December 10, 2020 9:36 PM

She's hideous.

I don't know how Gavin was able to have sex with her.

It's like fucking Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 240December 10, 2020 10:57 PM

Why did she get a chin implant to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2020 11:01 PM

R4 - she has had TWO nose jobs, at least. I suspect she has had three. She had her first nosejob before she became famous. She's had another one a few years after she became famous and then another one about 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 242December 10, 2020 11:07 PM

She's also had two facelifts.

by Anonymousreply 243December 10, 2020 11:09 PM

Has she had vaginal rejuvenation?

by Anonymousreply 244December 10, 2020 11:14 PM

[quote] Has she had vaginal rejuvenation?

What for? Blake certainly doesn't go down there.

In fact, no one has been down there in ages!

by Anonymousreply 245December 10, 2020 11:17 PM

After all that we've been through I know we're cool, Tony @ R245.

by Anonymousreply 246December 10, 2020 11:27 PM

R237 I know people use this as a cliché, but she really looks like a doll post-chin implant. It's really fake and weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 247December 10, 2020 11:33 PM

[Quote] I'll never understand the buccal fat surgeries. It ages you prematurely (as it did Margot Robbie), and then later on you have to get fillers to put back in the fat you chopped out. Insanity.

I don't understand it either. What a waste of time. And that's probably one of the reasons why people think Margot is lying about her age.

[Quote] Kylie when from lantern-jawed-girl-next-door to downright attractive.

No she didn't. Kylie was cute before.

by Anonymousreply 248December 11, 2020 3:12 AM

but I think she's had more work done. When I saw her on for the tree lighting program, she looked even more plastic, if that is even possible.

by Anonymousreply 249December 11, 2020 3:18 AM

Gwen's chin implant looks very fake, I'm surprised she got talked into it by her surgeon because chin implants is one of those procedures that unscrupulous surgeons love to sell to potential clients whether they need it or not. They'll say things like as you age your facial bones and soft tissues atrophy (which is very true) and that you need to proactively prevent this by getting chin implant. Not only that but it'll balance out your profile blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 250December 11, 2020 3:29 AM

Gwen is 51. All the implants in the world can't change that fact. If she doesn't want to end up looking like a sideshow freak (a la Madonna), she'll make peace with getting older and enjoy her millions.

by Anonymousreply 251December 11, 2020 3:33 AM

R248 I've known two people my entire life looked much younger than their actual age and they both had very round faces and chubby cheeks, why anyone would get buccal fat surgery to destroy that I will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 252December 11, 2020 3:38 AM

Obviously she has never heard the word overexposure .

by Anonymousreply 253December 11, 2020 3:41 AM

I now think that Gwen has more of a problem with plastic surgery/ procedure addiction than Madge. Gwen started way younger than Madge and she still looks human and not like a complete freak. The fact that Gwen keeps updating and tweaking her face and body every year doesn't bode well because she's 11 years younger and likely already has had more procedures than Madge. There are those surgeons who believe that the reason why Madge looks so bad is because she started tweaking her face too late and that she should've had more minor work done as opposed to her obvious facelift at 50.

by Anonymousreply 254December 11, 2020 3:48 AM

Is she using a filter in this video, because she looks like she's in her 20s. And her hair is so incredible!

Why does she look so much better than Madonna?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 11, 2020 3:58 AM

According to this video, Gwen had a facelift in 2010 and another in 2019 (the second one included the chin implant). The second one seemed premature, as she still looked great. Now she looks too artificial and has that eerie stillness to her face that Ivanka Trump has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 11, 2020 4:22 AM

[Quote] If she doesn't want to end up looking like a sideshow freak (a la Madonna), she'll make peace with getting older and enjoy her millions.

I don't see that happening. This is the same woman who talked about how uncomfortable she was with having a bare face around Gavin and always wore makeup. It's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 257December 11, 2020 4:37 AM

R255 Of course that's photo filter. Also that "hair" is a wig, she wears wigs and hairpieces when out and about being papped, it's an open secret that she relies on fake hair.

by Anonymousreply 258December 11, 2020 5:13 AM

Does Gwen really sew tracks into her scalp?

by Anonymousreply 259December 11, 2020 9:00 PM

All these women get so boring once they go overboard with their plastic surgery. Gwen, Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Beyonce, Britney, etc. I appreciate that Taylor Swift didn't fuck her face up and Rihanna only had some minor work and surprisingly never got a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 260December 11, 2020 9:41 PM

It's the same artificially constructed face over and over again--high cheekbones, square jaw, puffy lips, skinny straight nose, uptilted eyes, poreless skin. Is that a beautiful face? Yes, when it occurs naturally. But the surgical version never looks quite right, especially when you see the same face on every actress and social influencer over the age of 35.

by Anonymousreply 261December 11, 2020 11:25 PM

I remember her performing live on American Idol, I think it was Season 8. She was an absolutely talentless singer, was off key and really embarassingly bad.

by Anonymousreply 262December 12, 2020 6:23 PM

I miss her in her No Doubt days. She just seemed happier. I don’t believe for a second that she’s happy with Blake Shelton, who is a homophobic macho man compared to the daintier, edgier, and more sensitive Gavin Rossdale. It’s just disappointing that someone would be willing to sell this narrative for PR when in years past, you wouldn’t be caught dead with a bigoted country star.

by Anonymousreply 263December 12, 2020 6:30 PM

Gavin Rossdale isn't homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 264December 12, 2020 6:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 12, 2020 6:36 PM

Blake doesn't seem like her type AT ALL but she's probably desperate at this age. And probably sees him as a career boost.

by Anonymousreply 266December 12, 2020 6:39 PM

Gwen is really like Madonna and Gaga and not just their plastic surgery. They all came onto the music scene as quirky and nonconforming girl power types but later showed how they really were. Just thirsty for attention and constant validation and their multiple plastic surgeries and attempts to gain prestige from an institutional level (Gaga constantly doing things to get rewards, Madge trying to be a Hollywood star, Gwen trying to become a real housewife type).

by Anonymousreply 267December 12, 2020 6:44 PM

Blake IS her type, it was Gavin who was the outlier. She’s fake and plastic through and through. Usually even the vain ones come to an acceptance and contentment about their looks once they reach 50. You’d have to be pretty fucking vapid and shallow to still go to the lengths that Gwen goes to in order to cling onto the illusion of looking like they’re in their 20s. And it is an illusion in that the closer to you get or when the fake hair and layers of makeup come off, they look their age except with mire taut skin.

by Anonymousreply 268December 12, 2020 6:44 PM

If Gavin is the outlier, was does Tim (Tom? - her ex from No Doubt) have in common with Blake?

by Anonymousreply 269December 12, 2020 6:57 PM

*Tony

by Anonymousreply 270December 12, 2020 6:58 PM

Tony was her high school boyfriend. How many people still had the same type of bf/ gf once they’d achieved fame and money? Rarely does that happen in Hollywood except for a few grounded individuals.

by Anonymousreply 271December 12, 2020 7:23 PM

Gwen still had the same type of boyfriend as Tony when she hooked up with Gavin. Blake IS an outlier despite your protestations to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 272December 12, 2020 8:32 PM

She was CRAZY about Tony, emphasis on crazy. She wanted to marry him and have a bunch of his babies, but he eventually got tired of the claustrophobic relationship. But hey, Gwen got a bunch of hit songs out of the heartbreak, so that's something.

by Anonymousreply 273December 13, 2020 12:59 AM

"I want to look white, but also Chinese. Can you do that for me?"

by Anonymousreply 274December 13, 2020 3:31 AM

I was surprised she was cast as Jena Harlow in The Aviator. She looked homely. And has brown eyes. She looked more like an aging hooker.

by Anonymousreply 275December 13, 2020 4:54 PM

*Jean

by Anonymousreply 276December 13, 2020 4:55 PM

Amy Adams would have been a much better double for Jean. Pale blue eyes and a square face like hers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 13, 2020 5:10 PM

Amy Adams is plain and has no charisma

by Anonymousreply 278December 13, 2020 7:00 PM

Her six Oscar noms might disagree with you there, R278. But it doesn't matter in this case, because Harlow was a walk-on role. You just needed an actress who looked like Jean, and Gwen Stefani most certainly did not.

by Anonymousreply 279December 13, 2020 7:03 PM

OP's picture is the best I've seen of Gwen I hate seeing pics of her with that red lipstick and gobs of makeup and being overdressed but the pic with the glasses that OP posted looks really good and more natural. I don't know what he's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 280December 13, 2020 7:07 PM

Lmao six oscar nominations means someone has charisma? Okey dokey....

by Anonymousreply 281December 13, 2020 7:12 PM

Uh, yeah, R281. Generally, it does.

by Anonymousreply 282December 13, 2020 7:36 PM

The thing was, besides not being as built as Harlow, or as cute/pretty, GS was 35. Harlow died at 26.

by Anonymousreply 283December 13, 2020 9:38 PM

Jean Harlow was hardly a looker. Gwen and Amy are both prettier. I'd rather spend a night on the town with Jean, though (if she were alive and kicking).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 14, 2020 12:40 AM

R284 Jean Harlow was hardly a looker.

Sigh.

What do you think she was famous for, her talent? She was a sex symbol, probably gave millions of guys hard ons. Her personality/acting was good too, but she was a great combination of cute and hot. Gwen Stefani is flat chested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 14, 2020 2:57 PM

Mae West sold sex but she wasn't pretty either...

And I note that you picked a photo of Harlow that focuses on her body. She looked great in those 1930s dresses. She was a comedienne who could play glamourous. But that doesn't make her a beauty. Attractive, certainly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 14, 2020 3:08 PM

R286 If you define "looker" as having a perfect face, and no particular body shape...I guess I disagree. My original point was she was a movie star based on her looks (which I think began with Howard Hughes's movie, Hells Angels) and Gwen Stefani was much older than Harlow as depicted in the movie (early 20s) and (in my personal opinion) not as good looking as Harlow.

by Anonymousreply 287December 14, 2020 4:21 PM

Here she looks like DiCaprio's mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 14, 2020 4:24 PM

Jean Harlow certainly had a nice body but that FACE! OOF!

by Anonymousreply 289December 14, 2020 8:59 PM

I don't know why established singers get new teefs. It always gives him a speech impediment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 21, 2020 11:56 PM

*gives them

by Anonymousreply 291December 21, 2020 11:57 PM

R290 That performance was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 292December 22, 2020 8:48 AM

Her lyrics aren’t very deep. I think she has a hard time because she can’t look outside of herself. I’m done with her ponytail also.

by Anonymousreply 293December 22, 2020 10:15 AM

[Quote] aren’t very deep

[Quote] I’m done with her ponytail

by Anonymousreply 294December 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Her ‘no-doubt’ ex-band mates must be mortified at her transition to Queen 👸 of the Ozark hillbillies

by Anonymousreply 295December 25, 2020 11:54 PM

There’s No Doubt they are.

by Anonymousreply 296December 25, 2020 11:55 PM

Gwen used to be so cool but now she’s zzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 297December 25, 2020 11:57 PM

She's so dull. Come on, rip her to shreds!

by Anonymousreply 298December 26, 2020 12:34 AM

Jesus, she has never looked homely. In the Aviator or anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 299December 26, 2020 12:48 AM

Is that the stupidest cringiest show ever where the chairs spin round & round for whatever reason?!

by Anonymousreply 300December 26, 2020 8:26 AM

The Republicans do love a bleached blonde with a lot of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 301December 26, 2020 9:00 AM

r76 She's white passing.

by Anonymousreply 302December 26, 2020 9:05 AM

r80 The gays were into Kelly too for a time.

by Anonymousreply 303December 26, 2020 9:07 AM

r106 Although I love the song Early Winter.

by Anonymousreply 304December 26, 2020 9:13 AM

Gavin must have be jealous of Gwen's solo success.

by Anonymousreply 305December 26, 2020 9:30 AM

Does her success not mean more palimony for him?

by Anonymousreply 306December 26, 2020 9:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!