Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should a Catfish a Catfish?

This military guy with really hot pics friended me on FB. He sent me a "hi handsome" message so I knew something was up, I am way over his age bracket. So after a reverse image search, his pic he shows up on a site that list scam artists with fake profiles. At first I was just going to just block him, but then I though, it's Covid lock down, I'm board, maybe I could have fun with this. Sting him along, make him think I have a lot of money, etc. Then out him or get him to do stupid stuff. So here I am, any ideas bitches?

Link to site he appears on with many, many others. Fake profile next to the real person, usually from Nigerian. What say you DL buddies, any ideas how to have fun with this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2020 9:31 PM

[quote] but then I though, it's Covid lock down, I'm board

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2020 4:17 AM

I find it suspicious that all the purported scammers are black.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2020 4:18 AM

[quote]Sting him along

You get him, stinger!

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2020 4:22 AM

Yes, all Black Nigerians. And interesting that the catfish pics they use are all average looking white guys, not hot ones.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2020 4:22 AM

"Should a Catfish a Catfish?"

You're confusing me, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2020 4:24 AM

All the pics they use range from really average guys to hot military, I guess they throw a wide net from what I can tell. There used to be a site where people tried to out scam the scammer. Get them to do and post a pic just to get their real face. I think they caught onto that so now they use fake profiles of white guys. It's time to turn the tables.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote]I find it suspicious that all the purported scammers are black.

Well, they are all from Nigeria so duh.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2020 4:31 AM

Really? All scammers are from Nigeria? Since when did the Trumps come from Nigeria??

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2020 7:05 PM

My sister in laws mother sent 10 grand to one . She was a plain jane to the nth degree and the pics the guy sent her was some smoking hot daddy . Dumb bitch should have known she could never pull a man who looked like that .

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2020 8:32 PM

I've strung along callers who think they'll get a big payoff. Just as I'm about to give them my bank account and social security numbers, I come up with some excuse why I'll have to do it later.

I strung one along for about a month before I got bored

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2020 9:07 PM

Nigeria really is a haven for sex/romance scammers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2020 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!