Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christopher Abbott

He's been around almost a decade and now at 34 he's officially good looking, tall, not too slick leading man material. Background: Portuguese/Italian descent (looks more Portuguese to me), working-class Connecticut, and no swanky schools! Doesn't over do the bodybuilding, he's sexy and a good actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2020 2:49 PM

Very cute, seems straight, good boyfriend/husband material.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2020 1:58 PM

That episode where he returns to Girls as a drugged out methhead was one of the best of the series and he did a phenomenal job.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2020 2:02 PM

I'm sure he's charming but I wouldn't say he's that much of a show dog.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2020 2:20 PM

R2- You literally stole the words out of my mouth. (But I was a Girls fan anyway)

Definitely one of the best episodes and he oozed charisma. That guy who came back was a different actor and a different character. He did an awesome job.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2020 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!