Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Mouth introducers a preteen trans character who took puberty blockers!

Trans is beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2020 6:22 PM

CALLING ALL FUTURE DYKES & FAGS!

LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE TV!

SAY “NO, MOMMY!! I DON’T JUST LIKE BARBIE DOLLS!! I WANT TO TAKE CANCER-CAUSING HORMONES NOW!!! AND WHILE WE’RE AT IT... CUT OFF MY WEEWEE!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2020 11:12 PM

For Big Mouth that's honestly not that shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2020 11:12 PM

The character’s name is E. Coli Hole.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2020 11:13 PM

Why bash a trans show, OP?

Why not this story? It was a short scroll below the story you linked. Go back to your fundie origin. And take Mother with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2020 11:43 PM

When's the episode where he realizes that he won't even have enough dick to tear it apart and turn it inside out to make a fake cunt?

Or the episode where he ends up gay but no one wants him because of his micropenis?

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2020 2:38 AM

They made a joke about Lens Dunham fingering her sister! The writers must come here.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2020 7:17 PM

Is Josie Totah the only one who can play trans characters?

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2020 6:24 PM

"Big Mouth" is by no means a 'trans show', R4.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2020 7:29 PM

This show has almost as much middle school dick as one of my pool parties.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2020 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!