Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ronald Reagan Swingin In The Wind

How come this picture of Reagan’s private parts never rated comments on DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2020 6:50 AM

There's nothing there! Did he have a oversized clit???

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2020 12:17 AM

When I thought this year couldn’t get worse you’re telling me if I click that link I’ll have to come face to face with old Ronald Reagan’s dick? No thank you, ma’am.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2020 12:35 AM

Gross OP. Nobody wants to see it.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2020 12:44 AM

I'd rather see Theodore Roosevelt. He seems like a bear. Do you have any pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2020 1:13 AM

Probably a catheter.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2020 1:35 AM

God I love Theodore Roosevelt.

Reagan has an awkward, unsexy camel toe situation here. It does nothing for me, much like his economic policies.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2020 1:54 AM

OP, I know you intended this to just be lighthearted fun, but topics like this are why I can't take political discussions of any kind on DataLounge seriously. Trump is despised for simply saying mean things. All while we overlook the fact that Bush (I & II) and Reagan actually brought forth policies that brazenly discriminated against us! And then there's Old Ronnie's response to AIDS back in the day. If there's a Hell, that senile son of a bitch went there gasoline boxers on! He's every bit as evil as Hitler!

And before some idiot says it, I'm no Trump supporter. I'd just like to see the hostility more accurately & evenly placed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2020 2:28 AM

[quote] How come this picture of Reagan’s private parts never rated comments on DL?

Why would it? It's the type of picture a hetero internet troll would spend hours locating. He would then find a site like DL where it can be posted so he can pretend to be a gay male perpetuating gay stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2020 2:34 AM

Were R1, R2, R3, R5 and R6 too glowing for you? He’s hated here. He’s before some of us were voting age so I for one can’t discuss that era the way I can Trump but I despise him and Thatcher nonetheless and rarely see anything here that is remotely kind to Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote] Were [R1], [R2], [R3], [R5] and [R6] too glowing for you? He’s hated here. He’s before some of us were voting age so I for one can’t discuss that era the way I can Trump but I despise him and Thatcher nonetheless and rarely see anything here that is remotely kind to Reagan.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here and neither do you. It's a word jumble. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2020 2:40 AM

Psst. His cock ring was a Cheerio.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] Trump is despised for simply saying mean things.

r7, Have you not been paying attention for the last four years? Your statement is astonishingly at variance with reality.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2020 5:35 AM

R12, what policies were put into place during Trump's administration that personally harmed you? How was his administration worse than any other Repub shit show? How was it worse than any BlueDog/Neo-Liberal's administration for that matter? Please, do tell.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2020 5:41 AM

And R12, please refrain from mentioning the widely debunked RUSSIA! Tall-Tales.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2020 5:47 AM

r13, It's apparent that you are unaware and/or do not understand anything that has transpired during Trump's tenure, and attempting to help you understand would obviously be a fool's errand.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2020 5:57 AM

".......attempting to help you understand would obviously be a fool's errand."

R15, I understand perfectly well, R15! Save your "help" for someone who's interested.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2020 6:01 AM

I noticed the bitch tits first.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2020 6:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!