Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Victoria Principal kill Andy Gibb?

It's been on my mind for 24 years...

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2020 9:05 PM

Yup, killed him dead.

But keep that under your hat. No one is to know.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2020 7:52 PM

Maybe not physically, but that EVIL bitch crushed his soul! He never was the same after that cunt did her number on him.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2020 7:52 PM

Yes, she killed him just to watch him die

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2020 7:53 PM

Of course what Andy Gibb’s publicists never mentioned is that he had a wife (and I think a kid) is Australia the whole time her was a star

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2020 7:54 PM

What?!!

That’s bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2020 8:02 PM

Of course not. He was a trophy for her.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2020 8:05 PM

OP, do you think Courtney killed Kurt?

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2020 8:05 PM

I thought he was a druggie and that broke up their (illicit) relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2020 8:45 PM

I always loved her in The High Chaparral.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2020 8:49 PM

ALL the showbiz types did blow back in those days R8. Andy just dived deeper into his addiction after Vicki chewed him up and spit him out.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Drugs killed Gibb after they were the main reason he a Victoria P broke up.

I remember the John Davidson Show when they met on air!

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2020 8:52 PM

*spat

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2020 8:55 PM

I think R2 is right. Her sorrow in her interviews and her attitude after he died were less than convincing

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2020 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!