Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boris Sanchez

The manliness is off the charts with this one. Isn't he the manliest man who ever man'ed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2020 10:10 PM

Yeaaah....uhm. NO.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2020 2:28 PM

He loses points for the spray on hair.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2020 2:28 PM

I love Boris

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2020 2:36 PM

Is that really spray on hair?

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2020 2:39 PM

He is manly and reasonably good looking but his face does not communicate "I like ass play."

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2020 2:42 PM

He is so manly he fucks every single person on set and in the White House, male, female, or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2020 3:07 PM

There's another thread going (on Jeremy Diamond) that has good pics of Boris. OP's pic looks like something from "Dark Shadows".

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2020 4:17 PM

He look...like a man

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2020 4:41 PM

Girly hands.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2020 5:11 PM

He was subbing on Early Start the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and the other host asked him what his plans were, he said he wasn't sure what he was going to do. Him saying 'he" made me wonder if he was single so I looked it up and he is married. Usually a married man knows what he is doing because his wife has already told him and he answers a question that with "I am not sure what WE are doing" what I am doing.

He is attractive but to me he almost looks like what Artificial Intelligence would create if you told them to create a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2020 5:27 PM

Is he one of those Florida Republicubans?

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2020 5:41 PM

I adore Boris.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote]He is attractive but to me he almost looks like what Artificial Intelligence would create if you told them to create a man.

Agree. He does look like an ethnically ambiguous composite “man” created by a computer.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2020 6:32 PM

The Russian and Spanish names together crack me up, but I'm 11.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2020 6:36 PM

I’d worship his cock for a couple of hours, but only once.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2020 6:42 PM

Boris anchoring. Jeremy was reporting from WH. I want to take off Boris tie jacket shirt and suck his nipples. Then move down and suck his delicious dick until he cums. Then he can fuck me hard. Yes, too long in isolation makes watching CNN horny.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2020 10:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!