Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diaper Don. Yes, Trump depends on "Depends"

Apparently, Trump regularly soils himself and depends on Depends. He's been wearing diapers since the '90s from all the cocaine and Adderall that he's done. He shat himself regularly on Celebrity Apprentice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2020 2:50 PM

Donnie suffers an advanced case of "dumping syndrome". It probably could have been arrested or mitigated, had he switched to a low-fat, high-fibre diet. We're going to ultimately see him shilling for Depends, or some similar brand.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2020 6:30 AM

Rather embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2020 6:49 AM

He needs 24/7 attention from the "Lady" who gives him a treat when he's good..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2020 6:50 AM

What’s his problem? I thought that problem was for the gays once they lose control?

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2020 6:50 AM

Is this the same guy? Did he put on some lockdown lbs.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2020 7:00 AM

R5. Funny shit.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2020 7:12 AM

The Trump children have a very shitty father.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2020 7:16 AM

Trump does Hamilton.

"I'll Be Back:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2020 7:18 AM

Can you imagine being around him? He must stink.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2020 7:28 AM

R9 messy bottom smell

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2020 7:29 AM

Most of the time, I wouldn't use this as fodder for derision.

In the case of Trump, I wouldn't even have sympathy if he hadn't caused it himself. Why? Because he's such a narcissistic blowhard. He detests any sign of perceived weakness (physical or otherwise, legitimate illness included), which means this puts him firmly in a category of people he hates.

Of course, that's why people go on and on about it. As they should. But he was never the picture of physical strength or beauty, anyway. Not even on his best day.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2020 8:58 AM

We shit you not.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2020 9:17 AM

Where's the front view pic of his bloated diaper under that tiny desk?

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2020 9:37 AM

It affects others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2020 10:07 AM

"weird ass shit"

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2020 2:31 PM

I wish I got credit, preferably financial credit, for starting this rumour 4 years ago. I couldn’t get anyone to buy-in then. Glad it caught-on.

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2020 2:40 PM

There isn't a high enough salary I could be offered to be the guy who has to 'wipe down' Orange Hilter after an accident.

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2020 2:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!