Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY BELOVED FELLOW DATA LOUNGERS

I know it has been a tough year but always be grateful for today and thankful for a tomorrow filled with hope and new beginnings.

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the day and be safe!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2020 3:42 AM

🦃🦃🦃🦃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2020 5:11 PM

Thanks, OP! I have a lot to be grateful for -- I survived to 62, and I received my first Social Security deposit yesterday (yippee!). My home is paid for, my vehicles are paid for, I live in a beautiful area, and I have enough money to travel a bit and enough health to do it (just barely, though). My parents are both alive and healthy. I'm single and have been for awhile, but I prefer it that way. And I have a lovely dog to keep me warm at night.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2020 5:56 PM

*winks at r2*

Hey there, Sailor. You seem rich, er, I mean nice.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2020 5:58 PM

Be safe to anyone traveling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2020 6:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Datalounge. You people have kept me going through a case of Covid and all the trials of the last year. More than anything, you have made me laugh -long and hard.

In the spirit of the day and this place, I would like to kick each and every one of you in the cuntbone, and suggest that you die horribly in a grease fire as I lift my billowing caftan and present hole.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2020 6:06 PM

[quote] long and hard.

We like it that way.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2020 6:27 PM

See what I mean? :)

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2020 6:53 PM

I'm actually thankful for Datalounge. There's things I can say here that I can't say anywhere else. Where everyone else is supposed to be drenched in family values and crying about not being able to gather with relatives and pretending to love every minute of it, to me it's a relief. And I can't say that anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2020 6:58 PM

Happy Thanksgiving you fat whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2020 6:59 PM

Thanksgiving to all the homosexuals! As a straight man, I have trouble relating to you, but you are near to my heart regardless!

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2020 7:01 PM

Me too. Where there is life, there is hope. Especially R5! Get well soon!

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2020 7:07 PM

I vill miss all zee Vairst Letty threads

Good Thanksgiving to you, queers!

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2020 7:09 PM

Larry,

I want to wishhhhshhhhh all my gaysssshhhh a Happy Thanksshhgiving. I love you guyssssshhhhhssss!

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 7:14 PM

Gay icon and dance diva Tiffany Trump here!

I'd like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my gay best friends!

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2020 7:46 PM

I screwed up. I missed a rare family zoom meeting this morning. I haven’t seen them for 16 months, but seems longer . I used to go see them (it’s a 2 hour drive) many times a year and I miss them. “Oh, damn”, is all I can say. Maybe there will be another zoom meeting at Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2020 11:06 PM

I wouldn't survive without DL, and you know some day it's going to go away. And then I will kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2020 3:17 AM

**BREAKING** US Supreme Court decides 5-to-4 that 2020 election is invalid. New election set for Feb. 10th.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2020 3:23 AM

Save it for April Fools Day, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2020 3:36 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Datalounge...To (R8) I agree with you Oh fuck it, I'm too tired. Thanks OP the Peking Turkey recipe was awesome, plus someone made wonton soup and some Chinese stuffing that was out of this world. More to cum tomorrow, I gotta get sober.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2020 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!