Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greg Kelly from NEWSMAX: Strange dude

I likes Greg Kelly when he co-hosted GoodDay NY with mafia princess Rosanna Scotto for a few years. He was quirky and very open minded and never had a problem with gay men or women on the show. He went off the grid for a time and now is the news anchor for NEWSMAX. Don't you have to be a right wing conspiracy nut to work there?. I always thought he was a right of center kind of guy but now I find him just creepy.

What's his personal story? I remember he was accused of raping a woman but since his Dad is a former police chief it might have gotten swept under the rug, especially since DeBlasio was mayor at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2022 5:00 PM

NEWSMAX = 💩

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2020 1:10 AM

The presenters on OAN and Newsmax make the folks at Fox News look like a group of renowned Rhodes scholars with gentle and balanced temperaments.

But OAN/Newsmax is the next step in the evolution of the "media".

Both are literally hardcore propaganda and are two steps away from this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2020 1:13 AM

i haven't watched newsmax. but i tend to avoid most video corporate news. too much shrieking.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2020 1:14 AM

Umm he was a PSYCHO

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2020 1:15 AM

Oh it's not corporate news R3. Not in any way.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2020 1:17 AM

I just realized that I have Newsmax. They give it away for free on Verizon. That and Fox news. I have to actually subscribe to MSNBC and CNN. That's how those right wing cable channels are doing it. They're giving away that shit for free.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2020 1:18 AM

i'm sure some corporation owns it. and is making money from it.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2020 1:18 AM

He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2020 7:48 AM

I only know him from clips on The Soup where Joel McHale would make fun of him

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2020 8:06 AM

He’s the son of former NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly. He’s also got in trouble for being a sex pest a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2020 9:23 AM

He very suddenly and very quietly left the local Fox station morning show a few years ago. I'm guessing another sex pest incident where he made a deal to quit rather than be fired and all the accusations be made public.

Looks like he's been on Keto the last very years. Making an effort at this last chance career, even if it is a deal with the devil

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2020 10:12 AM

He was a complete imbecile on Good Day New York. Always laughably ill prepared or just plain dumb. I'm not sure which.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2020 10:25 AM

Sex pest is a weird way of saying rapist. And there's nothing special about Greg. Despite CONSTANTLY talking about his time in the military, most of everything he's ever gotten has been because of his father's connections.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 11:06 AM

The man has no discernible lips OP.

That should have been the first and only thing you needed to realize he is a RWNJ.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2020 11:09 AM

Well, there is this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2020 11:12 AM

Used to be a rumpled jovial mess with a receding hairline. Now, a right wing propaganda anchor with a hairpiece from the Travolta collection.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2020 11:12 AM

He's definitely had some work done since he left Fox5.

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2020 11:33 AM

I couldn’t remember the exact charge against him - so decided for the catch-all “sex pest”

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2020 11:48 AM

He comes off as unusually disturbed 😳

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2020 11:53 AM

I thought his father would have made a very decent & competent Mayor. If he ran as an Independent or Democrat I would have voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2020 11:57 AM

I was kind of shocked by this too; I never watch Newsmax & I was kind of started to learn that Greg Kelly was on it. I realize a gig is a gig, but he seemed more like a shmuck than a real asshole like those two fools on the Fox Morning show.

I remember when the left GDNY - it was all very sudden & the he immediately got married and just disappeared...until now

I hope the Fox people start leaking shit about him...I bet they've got some stories

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2020 12:05 PM

[quote]I hope the Fox people start leaking shit

On this day of giving thanks, I heartily concur.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2020 12:46 PM

He did leave GDNY very fast, like a shotgun wedding fast. What did happen. His old friend Rosanna Scotto NEVER EVER mentions his name on air. Like the years together never happened.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2020 2:19 PM

The nerve of Greg to insult someone's dog. This guy has evolved into a right wing loon since leaving Good Day NY where he was all handsy with Baruch (gayer than gay) Shemtov among other twinks at the station. Greg was programmed by somebody. Free GREG!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2021 2:45 PM

Smart career move, where being an accused rapist earns you clout.

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2021 2:54 PM

I was always amused by his days at GDNY. He was paired with Rosanna Scotto, daughter of two notorious NYC Mafia crime families....

[quote]Scotto was born in New York City on April 29, 1958, to Anthony Scotto, a mobster, and Marion Anastasio, daughter of Anthony Anastasio, also a mobster (per Wikipedia)

... and Rosanna was always the trustworthy voice of reason of the pair.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2021 4:12 PM

Rosanna would castrate this MF if he said that her dog Lulu looked and smelled like she came from a bordello! What a jerk Greg Kelly has become. Before he was oddly cute and quirky, now he is a full blown right wing nut job. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 27February 20, 2021 4:51 PM

Ruth Ben-Ghiat is an expert on authoritarians and dictators.

I'm wondering if Greg has political aspirations. If he lives in Queens I could see him trying to take on AOC or maybe Mondaire Jones in Westchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2021 8:54 PM

Di Toro, who met with BuzzFeed in the living room of her small New York City apartment, knew why her story was so complicated — fodder for people who believe women cry rape as an excuse for drunken mistakes. She knew she was complicated — a woman with a longtime boyfriend who had consensual, sexually charged conversations with another man.

But whoever she is and whatever she did, Di Toro's story is still one of an everyday encounter gone terribly wrong, and of the brutal consequences for people who level accusations against powerful public figures. And for the first time since the incident, she wanted to tell it — not to a family member, friend, cop, or counselor, but to the people who may know her as "Shady Lady."

"I've gotten to a point in my life where I realize that I didn't do all that I could have done to stand up for myself," said Di Toro, now 31, a petite brunette from a big Long Island family. "I was always like a puny little thing, but I always stood up for myself … And I didn't this time. And it's eaten away at my core every day."

Kelly requested time off from his show, Fox 5's Good Day New York, and cooperated with the district attorney's investigation. But outside the DA's office, a public conclusion based on leaked information appeared to be forming in his favor. In February 2012, when the DA's sex crimes unit chief sent a letter to Kelly's lawyer declaring her office's investigation found "no criminal charges [were] appropriate," the Post was the first to drop its identity protection. Two days later, a photo of Di Toro on a cruise, taken from her Facebook, was on the front page; "Shady Lady," the paper screamed, as the sun cast shadows on her dark features. "Ms. Di Toro is not a victim of a sex crime," editor Col Allen later said in an article defending the Post's coverage.

"The first words out of my mouth were, 'So, he raped you?'" Angela later said. Di Toro still didn't believe it.

On Monday, Columbus Day, Kelly called Di Toro in the late morning, she said, and they talked about how drunk they both were on Saturday. He asked if she had a good time, Di Toro said, and she replied that she didn't remember. He allegedly told her some graphic details, including ejaculating on her chest and trying to put his penis down her throat, but that she wasn't "having any of it." According to Di Toro, Kelly asked if she wanted to "fuck again," and she "croaked out, 'Yeah, sure.'"

Two days later, Di Toro talked to Greg Kelly on the phone again; she told him that Laros knew everything and that her world "had been turned upside down." She asked if he ejaculated inside her, and he allegedly said no. She asked if he put something in her drink, and he said he was uncomfortable with her questions and didn't like where the conversation was going.

On the night of Oct. 31, Di Toro said, she learned she was pregnant. She said she called Kelly, leaving voicemails on his work and cell phones, and texted him about three times, telling him that Laros had a vasectomy, so it was "beyond a shadow of a doubt" Kelly's baby, and that she didn't "know where to turn." Over the next few days, Di Toro said she texted Kelly about three more times, telling him that she was going to a clinic to confirm the pregnancy, that she had an appointment for an abortion, and that she would keep updating him until "all was taken care of." Kelly didn't respond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2021 12:12 AM

The girl he messed with recognized him from TV and wanted to fuck a celeb even though she had a bf. fucking whore! He's not tall.

I have never watched newsmax, not keen to check it out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2021 12:25 AM

She has nothing to stand on by her own behavior. She was too drunk to remember anything correctly. Follow the money for this liar. Greg is no angel, but very unlikely he is a rapist. He is just another Bill Clinton out of control horn dog.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2021 12:36 AM

I saw a pic of him in nothing but running shorts. Hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] She has nothing to stand on

She was pregnant and had to get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2021 12:41 AM

Choose to get an abortion, I guess I should say.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2021 12:44 AM

Sloppy woman, drunk and sloppy with her body.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2021 12:51 AM

Gay as a goose

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2021 12:54 AM

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2021 12:56 AM

He used to be messy looking with thinning hair. Now, he’s sporting a thick wig.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2021 12:58 AM

[R36] I've always thought Greg is hot. I enjoy his objective commentary on Newsmax. He served nine years in the Marines and was a lieutenant colonel. I'd jump in the sack with him anytime. He strikes me as a high energy top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2021 4:38 AM

But is he GaY?

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2022 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!