Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Keep you eye on men's underwear

If you want to invest. The "Men's Underwear Index" is real:

[quote] Men’s Underwear Index is an unconventional economic indicator, long favored by former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, which purports to measure how well the economy is doing based on the sales of men’s underwear. This measure suggests that declines in the sales of men’s underwear indicate a poor overall state of the economy, while upswings in underwear sales predict an improving economy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2020 6:13 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2020 1:48 PM

Luckily I already keep an eye out for a rise in men's underwear.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2020 1:53 PM

I'm keeping my eye on the content of the underwear, thankyouverymuch.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2020 1:54 PM

DICKS.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2020 1:55 PM

I'm not sure this would hold in the current economy. With so many people working from home, not too many are buying clothes.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2020 2:13 PM

I wonder if wife Andrea Mitchell keeps an eye on eye on hubby Alan's underwear.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 2:17 PM

That’s a sexy picture, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2020 2:18 PM

So what is it currently trending ? Rising, drooping or flat?

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2020 2:36 PM

Underwear is a tool of oppression. Go commando to topple the system

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2020 3:06 PM

It makes sense to me. It is a sign of consumer confidence which drives a lot of the economy. If things are tight, the last thing I am going to splurge on is some hot undies. But the WFH angle is valid as well.

Usually though, I go commando. best of both worlds. Show off my junk and save money too.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2020 3:29 PM

This you, R10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2020 5:38 PM

I don't know how accurate this is -- I know a couple of broke sluts who spend a small fortune on their manties.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2020 5:45 PM

Oh, r11. You stalker, you.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2020 5:57 PM

as long as it's these, I'm happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2020 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!