Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Only 5000 "Million MAGA" marchers showed up

“More than one MILLION marchers for President @realDonaldTrump descend on the swamp in support,” Kayleigh McEnany tweeted, exaggerating the crowd size by a factor of about 200.

That's 5000.

Lying until the bitter end. EVERY FUCKING WORD IS A LIE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2020 2:23 AM

WAR IS PEACE.

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2020 5:23 PM

Ahh, the cult is quickly dying

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2020 5:24 PM

I hate this bitch cunt whore traitor.

I hope she burns in hell.

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2020 5:25 PM

McDonalds all over DC have already run out of food

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2020 5:26 PM

Why on earth would you go to a MAGA rally like this? I just screams “I have a tiny, inadequate pee pee.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2020 5:30 PM

She is thinking too small. When lying, lie bigly: 5 millions legal voters marched, no march has ever drawn larger crowds.

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2020 5:30 PM

Remember them all. Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee all giddily filled the same noxious role.

As did Scaramucci, and liberal people were so quick to embrace him when he retaliated against Trump after he was fired. He was a loyalist and did damage before Trump axed him.

"Mr. Trump recruited Mr. Scaramucci as a tough-talking alter ego who would ferociously fight for him the way others had not. But “the Mooch,” as he likes to be known, quickly went too far, even in the eyes of a president who delights in pushing the boundaries of political and social decorum. As Mr. Kelly, a former four-star Marine general, began his first day on the job, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, announced that Mr. Scaramucci was out."

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2020 5:31 PM

Cuntbeit Macht Frei

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2020 5:32 PM

She gives us a bad name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote] “He drove right past me. I saw him. He waved right past me,” one man said, squatting to collect himself.

A reaction like that for trump? No. Oscar Isaac? Yes.

[quote] One pro-Trump man attempted to gouge the opposition with a flag bearing the president’s name. Another grabbed a woman’s neon orange poster and hit her with it.

Gouging trump flag poles and neon orange poster board as weaponry? This is obviously a very strategic and sophisticated crowd.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2020 5:34 PM

Business has been booming for the four years since this fool was elected. I've just had the worst two weeks of sales since O'Bummer left office. If it continues, I will lay everyone off and retire. I've had enough of the entitled bunch and them getting all they deserve. I'm going to run off with my yard man's college age kid and enjoy life. Enough working 7 days a week to keep up the Freeloaders.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]Kayleigh McEnany

Pigeon-Headed Whore.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Just like the inauguration crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2020 5:38 PM

Any aerial shots of this grand kkk rally?

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote] Business has been booming for the four years since this fool was elected. I've just had the worst two weeks of sales since O'Bummer left office. If it continues, I will lay everyone off and retire. I've had enough of the entitled bunch and them getting all they deserve. I'm going to run off with my yard man's college age kid and enjoy life. Enough working 7 days a week to keep up the Freeloaders.

R11, you sound so familiar. Where would I know you from? Oh, that's right..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote]descend on the swamp in support

But we were told Trumpy would 'drain the swamp.' He's had four years. If it's still an admitted swamp to march in, after he's lost an election, that would seem to be definitive evidence of failure. But I do understand that a cult is a cult. And the sane world knows that Trump is the biggest cult of modern times.

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2020 5:49 PM

Guys, I found an elusive Gay for Trump.

Is he one of our trolls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2020 5:51 PM

A woman in the story I read about this March took a picture of Trump as he drove by on his way to the gold course— and then said, “I can’t believe that’s Trump! I’m still shaking!”

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2020 9:55 PM

Can some translate R11?

I don't speak fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2020 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!