Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump’s transformation into Helen Lawson is complete

I swear this would be how Helen would rant if she had been President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2020 5:04 PM

Poor Helen. The thing is, people didn't like her - they put up with her.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2020 4:20 PM

You laugh, but Trump has directed a CHUNK of Fox News’s audience to Newsmax. Vindictive little bitch, ain’t he?

Source is Brian Stelter CNN so I can’t link.

[quote] While Newsmax is still relatively small, this is the most robust right-wing TV challenge to Fox that I have ever seen. Over the summer, when I started to keep an eye on Newsmax's Nielsen ratings, the channel was averaging about 25,000 viewers at any given time -- a tiny number by any TV news standard. As the election was approaching, the audience ticked up, but it was still just a fly on the Fox elephant's back. In the final week of October, Newsmax was averaging just 65,000 viewers at any given time. close dialog.

[quote]Then came the election. Newsmax averaged 182,000 viewers during the election week that ended on Sunday. And it is growing even more this week. On Monday the channel averaged 347,000 viewers. On Tuesday, 437,000 viewers. Evening shows like "Spicer & Co" and "Greg Kelly Reports" are reaching 700,000 and 800,000 viewers. These shows struggled to hit 100,000 before the election! Something has clearly changed.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2020 4:22 PM

His goose is cooked

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2020 4:24 PM

Rupert's over you, Don.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2020 4:30 PM

So is Rupert the David Merrick to Trump's Lawson?

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2020 4:32 PM

As long as it ends up with FOX having to let Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, and that old fucker whose name I can't remember, go I'll be very happy. If they all go over to Newsmax I can't imagine they'll be pulling down the same money they're getting at FOX.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Golden Goose? More like Orange Tweety Bird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2020 4:50 PM

Amazing how elections brought Fox down and they are losing viewers because Fox projected certain states to Joe as well as the entire elections. I went to see how the cult reacted to Trump’s defeat... just for fun... and those idiots promised to switch from Forx to Newsmax. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2020 4:52 PM

They’re also all abandoning Facebook and Twitter for something called Parler. All the right wingers are moving to media that is even further right. I’d love to take a look at Parler to see what insanity they post there, but you have to make an account with your personal information to do that, and I’m not having any of that.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2020 5:02 PM

Fox and Trump deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2020 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!