Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russia is furious and sad after Trump loss!

Russian state media furious with Trump after loss to Biden: ‘Nothing will ever be the same’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 11, 2020 11:56 AM

One hopes.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2020 4:19 PM

Sanction those cretins into the Stone Age, Joe! Then turn the planet 'green' and away from oil, and they will become a 3rd world nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2020 4:22 PM

How many secrets will Trump be selling off to the Russians to line his retirement nest or pay off his lawyers and lawsuits? Or even worse giving them away for free or keeping his blackmailers at bay? I think we need to change the nuclear codes and hand them over to number three Miss Nancy in the interim.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2020 4:24 PM

Dear Russia: fuck your feelings, you drunken, small cocked wackjob!

Love, 74 million Americans (and counting)

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2020 4:25 PM

How was Russia not capable of subverting our election system this time?

Nothing was changed in the interim to prevent then from hacking voting machines or falsifying ballots.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2020 4:26 PM

☝Possibly none of that ever happened ☝

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2020 4:27 PM

Actually, many things changed. But you keep on with your lame straw man argument.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2020 4:29 PM

Biden already plans to get tougher against Russian with cybersecurity and retaliation if they do not comply!

I guess our trolls are about to lose their jobs soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2020 4:29 PM

CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS pushed allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election for years after it was over- long after no evidence had been verified or corroborated. The Mueller report found nothing legally actionable. So, of course, it too was compromised by Russia.

They found no need to meddle last Tuesday, however 😒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2020 4:33 PM

Maybe Trump could do things more covertly with Russia the first election to insure getting the presidency, like Reagan did with Iran. But let’s face it this time around he would have been watched like a hawk by various sources and may at not have had the opportunity, but be very willing none the less.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2020 4:33 PM

Sanction those fucks back into the stone age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2020 4:33 PM

Has it not occurred to anyone that Russia meddled in 2020?

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2020 4:33 PM

R5, R6, and R9 is Cassandra, the Russian troll. I wonder why it's so triggered by this thread?

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2020 4:34 PM

Because he didn't produce the results his masters intended, so now he finds he is the proud owner of a one way ticket to a gulag in deepest, darkest SIberia, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2020 4:37 PM

Mail in votes are hard to rig. Just ask Reality Winner.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2020 4:38 PM

R13 I don’t think you understand who mythological Cassandra was or you are using it incorrectly.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2020 4:39 PM

We should call our representatives and leave voicemails stating that we want very harsh sanctions imposed on Russia for their election interference and online disinformation campaigns. State that you are a constituent and give your address in the voicemails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2020 4:43 PM

Biden was VP when the intel' on that shit came in. It was a tough decision Obama had to make, but I'm pretty sure Biden knew. I doubt we'll have to petition for sanctions.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2020 4:45 PM

Putin, Gurl! Lay off the fillers a bit.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2020 4:46 PM

R18

I'm sure you're right. But I definitely want to emphasize to my representatives that I want especially harsh sanctions. And if they're leaning towards the gentler end, then that's against my wishes as a constituent.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2020 4:48 PM

raw story?

can we get this news from somewhere else?

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2020 4:48 PM

I agree, OOZE, and I'd add a full pardon for Reality Winner and for the whole truth to be explored in a special commission.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2020 4:50 PM

Perhaps our national security were able to thwart Russian election interference this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2020 5:06 PM

R23 - besides COVID, I believe many people feel their vote is safer by mail than at election booths and machines.

I know I do. I never want to see any 'glitches' in voting machines ever again. I would prefer 100% paper ballots.

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2020 5:17 PM

As villains go Putin turned out to be less Blofeld and more Dr. Evil. He went to all the trouble of engineering all this chaos in the UK and US and what has he gotten out of it? The European Union and North Atlantic Treaty Organization are still doing just fine, Trump and Johnson are on their way out and the Russian Federation is currently no. 3 on Worldometer's list of countries with the most new COVID cases, as the virophobic Putin cowers in Howard Hughes-like seclusion.

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2020 5:22 PM

I hope the reports that Putin has Parkinson's is right!

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2020 5:27 PM

R12

I think they did. I think the polls for Joe were correct, and somehow Putin nobbled the machines or registrations.

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2020 5:32 PM

r3, they bugged the White House during at least one of the many times he invited them in and refused to allow the normal people from the US Gov in the room at the same time. He has no leverage to sell anything because they have it all on tape.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2020 5:45 PM

r25, Putin is just a pawn for Simeon Mogelivich.

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2020 5:46 PM

Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2020 6:08 PM

What a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2020 8:11 PM

Miss Lindzey is a superstar in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2020 8:17 PM

I assume Trump and Jared, mainly Jared, have been pouring over classified information in order to sell it off to our adversaries in exchange for loan forgiveness. Trump's $900 million loan will be paid off by some unknown source.

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote]I assume Trump and Jared, mainly Jared, have been pouring over classified information

It's not a beverage, R33. '𝑃𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔,' not 'pouring.'

Most of OP's article at Raw Story is by subscription only. Has anyone here got one, and can they copy and paste the rest of the article to the DL?

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2020 8:43 PM

Speaking of Reality Winner, President Biden should pardon her asap!

by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2020 8:48 PM

Putin's reputation for wily success if totally undeserved. He has to spend a fortune on never-ending, simmering wars in Ukraine and Syria so as not to lose face. None of his interference got sanctions lifted and Russia's economy contiues to shrivel. His thuggish agents may inspire some individual fears but no nothing really to help him internationally. What was the point of the Salisbury poisonings? Petty revenge with no actual advantage.

by Anonymousreply 36November 9, 2020 8:51 PM

Well I'm sorry Russia is mad. But, they have plenty of time to get glad.

by Anonymousreply 37November 9, 2020 8:52 PM

Daily Beast experts always seem to me thirsty pundits looking for a break into the big time and therefore willing to say what will get them in the story. Rick Wilson made his way into the limelight through them. Raw Story is the same. Given the upcoming resignation of Putin, there are probably more pressing problems for Russia's elite than the US election. This is another case of 1) the Daily Beast looking for relevance and 2) Americans overestimating their importance to the world.

by Anonymousreply 38November 10, 2020 12:07 AM

The Washington Post had an interesting write-up on this subject.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 10, 2020 12:45 AM

I hope Biden makes these Russian cunts suffer. Why are they so scared of a Democratic president anyway?

by Anonymousreply 40November 10, 2020 1:52 AM

They can drink vodka, do Krocodil and DANCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 10, 2020 2:00 AM

Russia is upset because the hackers did not do as good a job as they did in 2016.

Expect heads to roll. Death by umbrella or bow and arrow or defenestration.

by Anonymousreply 42November 10, 2020 3:16 AM

R25

I've wondered this, too.

I guess evil's gonna evil. He's a multi-billionaire, has a much younger mistress.

He's got everything he needs. Just an evil fuck.

by Anonymousreply 43November 10, 2020 3:27 AM

I think they did what they could but it wasn't as successful for several reasons. Our voting numbers were too high to overcome without getting caught. Our online gullible idiots were fewer this time around. Their "October surprise" of "Hunter Biden was a dumb druggie" were not surprising or dispositive in the election.

by Anonymousreply 44November 10, 2020 3:37 AM

I wish Biden would create a position just for Hillary--"Putin Cockblock". She is the only politician who gets under that man's skin which is a big reason he hacked the election.

by Anonymousreply 45November 10, 2020 3:59 AM

All those posts on Datalounge, all for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46November 10, 2020 4:33 AM

I think all of their trolling just made everyone hate Russians instead!

by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2020 4:37 AM

Would she be known as "Madame Cockblock"? Or "Secretary Cockblock", r45?

Or perhaps "Madame Secretary Cockblock"?

This is important! We need a new stationery for her new title.

by Anonymousreply 48November 10, 2020 6:26 AM

And their fat, ugly trolls are hitting out madly on DL right now, starting one divisive thread after another every minute. And people still fall for them after all these 5-6 years of disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 49November 10, 2020 6:44 AM

[quote]‘Nothing will ever be the same’

Miss Russian State Media IS Miss Deborah Cox!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 10, 2020 6:52 AM

WTF happened to Putin's face?

by Anonymousreply 51November 10, 2020 8:55 AM

Russians love adulterous romance stories too. The Lá Sènatrice's unrelenting love of Orange Pop, known as the golf outings tryst, generates much intrigue.

by Anonymousreply 52November 10, 2020 9:12 AM

The state media is not the people.

by Anonymousreply 53November 10, 2020 9:31 AM

R51, he was replaced.

by Anonymousreply 54November 10, 2020 10:33 AM

Putin's plastic surgery was already bad when Russia hosted the Sochi Olympics. He's well on his way to Jocelyn Wildenstein territory, and the Parkinson's isn't going to help.

by Anonymousreply 55November 10, 2020 5:10 PM

I'm looking forward to Biden's cyber security plans against Russia. Personally I think we should hack Russia and create chaos over there. Sanctions up the ass. Make them an international pariah.

by Anonymousreply 56November 10, 2020 6:09 PM

Why not throw them out of SWIFT? That would deal them a savage blow.

by Anonymousreply 57November 10, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote] Or perhaps "Madame Secretary Cockblock"?

DLers should start on this right away! Madame Cockblock works.

by Anonymousreply 58November 11, 2020 2:09 AM

Biden and Putin both have bad plastic surgery, we have more in common than ever.

by Anonymousreply 59November 11, 2020 11:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!