Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City

Have you seen the ads for this conglomeration of drag queens and trannies? A couple of them look like tarted up longshoremen in wigs and frocks. The rest of them look like high dollar outcall girls.

This shitshow starts on 11/11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2020 1:17 AM

Is the one on the far right a tranny?

Also: I didn't think Mormons were particularly fond of POC.

Also also, don't Mormons not drink? Zzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2020 9:24 PM

We have a couple of threads. It starts tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2020 12:17 AM

R1, Jen Shah is Tongan. Pacific Islanders are a huge part of the church. They hang on while the everyone else is leaving. Not her, though. She’s converting to Islam.

The black woman, Mary Cosby, is a “preacher, healer, and prophet” who is married to her grandmother’s ex-husband. It’s explained in the other threads.

Thread #2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2020 12:25 AM

All I see are some extremely wet and gorgeous ladies.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2020 12:28 AM

And of the Mormons in the show, one is using an assumed identity and background, and the other owns a tequila company.

I wouldn’t “zzzzz” so fast.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2020 12:32 AM

Every single of of them is a slag.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2020 1:09 AM

They are the strangest and least attractive franchise. Yikes.

One of them has a twink son who took time off from college to get to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2020 2:57 AM

The premiere was ok.

Besides the mountains, Salt Lake City looks pretty drab.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2020 1:21 AM

I was about to start watching this, but unless there is another thread, I'm guessing the crickets here are a sign for me to spend my time on something else.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2020 1:14 AM

This is the active thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2020 1:17 AM

r8 It's a desert

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2020 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!