Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What toilet paper do you use and why?

I use Cottonelle because it keeps me cleaner and doesn't irritate my honey canal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 8:25 PM

You already found what works for you, so why do you care what we use, you fucking freak? It’s not like you are asking out of needing advice.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2020 7:47 PM

Cottonelle with Aloe is my fave.

But if I can't find that I buy the Cottonelle with the purple on the packaging.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2020 7:47 PM

You know what butt hole breath R1? There may be a better solution out there so fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2020 7:59 PM

i use my hands

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2020 8:02 PM

Do you lick them clean r4 💩 👅

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2020 8:07 PM

I used to use Charmin for years. Now I have a washlet/bidet (bought because of the covid TP shortage) and I love it.

I have less need for TP so I buy the amazon brand, which is soft enough to dry off the water

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2020 8:10 PM

I use caca hand, not eating hand.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2020 8:10 PM

Scott's is supposed to be the best for septic systems/plumbing. I use Double Quilted Northern because it's gentle on my sweet bottom.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2020 8:15 PM

Scotts is like wiping with a pine cone

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2020 8:16 PM

does the sugar really help r8?

by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2020 8:18 PM

No need to buy napkins and toilet paper when single-ply napkins work just as well, and don't clog plumbing or septic tanks.

by Anonymousreply 11November 6, 2020 8:19 PM

R9 That's probably why Scotts is the best for the septic system!

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2020 8:20 PM

For the last six months, I've used Cottonnelle and then the Safeway House brand because they were all I could find in the toilet paper shortage. Last week, I switched back to Scott. It's so thin; I miss the quilted stuff.

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2020 8:22 PM

I love the soft stuff but it leaves behind balls of tiny shit.

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2020 8:24 PM

Charmin.

by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2020 8:24 PM

[quote]No need to buy napkins and toilet paper when single-ply napkins work just as well, and don't clog plumbing or septic tanks.

R11 False. Toilet paper is made specifically to disintegrate quickly. The worst thing to use is tissue (Kleenex, etc) or any type of paper not designed specifically for plumbing.

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 8:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!