Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holiday Gift help: Doctors Office

I need to order my medical office a Christmas/Holiday Gift. I do not know really what to do.

Some ideas: Harry and David snack box, edible arrangements. a popcorn snack box. What do you think about this? Anything else? Bare in mind, we are in the time of covid.

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2020 11:25 PM

Bear in mind, perv.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2020 12:54 AM

[quote] Bare in mind ...

Put your clothes back on, OP -- just because you're shopping for the staff of a medical office is no excuse to disrobe.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2020 12:54 AM

Something wrapped in individual wraps.

by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2020 12:57 AM

okay, you all are right. Fuck. i though it was, I am in absent in thought about this.

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2020 12:58 AM

How about English as a second language classes?

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2020 1:00 AM

Get a Cheryl's Cookies assortment. They are all individually wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2020 1:05 AM

Condoms

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2020 1:26 AM

Candy cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2020 1:31 AM

Is it your medical office, as in you work there, or is it your medical office as in you are a mental patient there?

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2020 1:40 AM

Suppositories that he can put up your bum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2020 1:47 AM

this has become Russian troll thread. What is wrong with people?

My two cents, Harry and David is better than edible arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 11November 6, 2020 1:58 AM

I worked in an office and we appreciated snacks, but I agree that with covid it better be individually wrapped cookies. No sharing a cheese ball and cracks.

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2020 2:00 AM

I like one of these and let them leg wrestle for the hamper...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2020 2:01 AM

Cash, booze, or both. Don’t waste people’s time with anything else.

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2020 2:07 AM

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2020 2:13 AM

N-95 face masks.

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 2:14 AM

Present hole and a large bottle of Gin and regret - and Purell.

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2020 2:59 AM

My office usually gets a lot from Harry and David and the fruit is often rotten. How about have a local bakery deliver a tray of pastries or cookies?

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2020 3:12 AM

Airline size liquor.

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2020 3:33 AM

Get everyone their very own Nothing Bundt Cake bundlet. 🧁

by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Individually wrapped is the way to go. There's always some a-hole in the crowd who's much too dainty to eat a whole cookie or pastry and will just break off a piece and then leave the rest on the tray (as if anyone else will touch it).

Most of these food gift companies aren't as good as they used to be. It seems they've been taken over by 1-800 Flowers.

by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2020 12:15 PM

I have to buy a gift for the guards at the guard gate. Same problem here. I usually buy them cookies. I don’t know exactly how many it is, but probably around six. They wear masks all day, I’m not sure if they can even eat now at work except lunch, which might be in their car right how.

Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2020 12:30 PM

r22, get them a nice brooch to wear on their uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2020 12:45 PM

Shit drops for the toilet or shit sprays

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2020 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!