Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's a Coup d'État, Rose

Trump won Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia decisively in the initial vote count.

Now the Democratic Party is committing suicide in front of the entire world attempting to pretend there are still absentee ballots and mail-in ballots that can push Biden into a victory. Most of these late votes will be thrown out in court for mishandling and suspicion of fraud.

This is quickly failing coup d'état. Our country is on the precipice of a Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2021 5:50 PM

I'll be kicked off Datalounge in a few minutes after the snarling shut-ins and smug suburban fraus tattle on me to Muriel.

Someone told you the truth.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2020 7:53 PM

Only areas with Democratic elected officials are still counting votes- AND INCREASING THE REPORTED NUMBERS OF UNCOUNTED MAIL-IN BALLOTS 18-21 hours after polls closed.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2020 7:55 PM

Trump Terrorists are trying to stop the count in Detroit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2020 7:57 PM

[quote]Trump won Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia decisively in the initial vote count.

You are a moron. PA was NEVER going to even begin counting the mail in ballots until yesterday morning, and will millions of those it was always going to take days. You want the earliest votes of that state, the ones cast FIRST, to be thrown away do you?

Stop playing games. There is no fraud. You just want to disenfranchise voters who don't agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2020 8:01 PM

Joe Biden won the moment he became the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2020 8:01 PM

HAND OVER THE VOTES! WE WILL BURN THEM ALONG WITH ALL SCIENCE AND HISTORY BOOKS!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2020 8:03 PM

We do have some of the dumbest trolls on the Internet, don't we? This troll has been around for months, always with this same old stupid shit about how only he is brave enough to "tell the truth."

And, like literally all of those other posts, this, too, is an incredibly clumsy lie that doesn't warrant anything other than the giggling I'm doing at the stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2020 8:04 PM

Haha, Cassandra -- you're the stupidest cunt on this website and yesterday you were gloating and declaring victory for Trump. What happened? :( :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2020 8:06 PM

He also predicted months ago that the election was over and there was no possible way that Biden could win and that we were headed for a 1984-level blowout election. This, too, was "truth."

Oh, and it will come as no surprise that he's a pretty blatantly racist, anti-trans, anti-BLM, COVID denier.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2020 8:11 PM

Cassandra reminds me a lot of our PA Yard Sign Troll who was also racist, pro Trump and a COVID denier.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2020 8:11 PM

Heed me, Datalounge.

The Republicans will die on this hill. There will be fighting in the streets over this.

Don't focus so much on the boogeyman in your head that you lose sight of the 60 million+ Americans who just voted for him and watched the artificial adjustments being made in real time.

Trump controls a larger share of the electorate than Biden. Flesh and blood people.

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2020 1:22 PM

Approx. 400,000 mail-in ballots are expected to be nullified in Michigan. 190,000 in Wisconsin.

The Georgia National Guard was called to supervise vote tabulation in Atlanta.

No, it is not normal for multiple states to drag out counting votes for days. This has never happened before.

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2020 1:26 PM

[quote]Heed me, Datalounge.

Why on earth should we? You've been consistently wrong for months.

[quote]The Republicans will die on this hill. There will be fighting in the streets over this.

LOL.... No, they won't, and no, there won't be. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is playing out exactly as it is supposed to, with *all* votes counted.

[quote]Trump controls a larger share of the electorate than Biden. Flesh and blood people.

Numbers aren't your strong suit, I see. You do realize that Biden has won millions more votes than Trump has, right?

[quote]No, it is not normal for multiple states to drag out counting votes for days. This has never happened before.

You really are something of a moron, aren't you? Of course it's happened before, in literally every election for the past several decades. It is absolutely normal for states to "drag out counting votes for days," and that's even before you consider the record-breaking number of mail-in ballots this year, ballots that were legally cast and that must be counted.

Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble, but the process will play out as it has in prior elections and the odds increase daily that the final result will be President Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2020 1:34 PM

Democrats knew this election was unwinnable, so they pushed mail-in voting in areas where they have unshakeable control with the idea that they could count the initial vote to determine Trump's margin of victory, and then "find" mail-in ballots after the fact which adjust Biden's totals enough for a narrow win.

Counting was stopped at midnight in at least 7 states with no clearly stated reason. This has never happened in a U.S. election, and it is unclear why multiple states would do this at the same time, just as 80+% of their votes had been tallied and Trump was leading by 5-15 points in most of them.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2020 1:35 PM

R13 You are CLUELESS. You don't understand the gravity of this situation. Just like you don't understand much of anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2020 1:36 PM

ROFL... Man, you do keep trying, don't you, OP? You do understand that not a single word you've written in this thread is true, right?

Of course you do, which is why you're playing these silly games.

[quote]You are CLUELESS.

Oh, the irony.... Thank you for confirming that you have no answer for the facts that contradict your fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2020 1:37 PM

After it was announced in multiple jurisdictions that vote tabulation would be resumed at various times mid-morning on 11/4, election observers were sent home. By around 2 a.m. most had left.

Counting resumed. Randoms declarations of totals derived from previously undeclared mail-in ballots began showing up in Michigan and Wisconsin atound 4:30 a.m. these votes were counted without election observers present.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2020 1:39 PM

Then comes the slow down. The GOP began filing suits early morning on 11/4. This prevents counts in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada from being adjusted more than they already had been.

Republicans posted observers outside buildings where votes were still being counted and filmed everyone entering.

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2020 1:41 PM

I do love this troll. He's basically making up random shit and hoping we will take it seriously. But it's so laughably stupid that nobody could possibly take it, or him, seriously. This is like reading posts on a QAnon forum from mentally damaged individuals with a shaky grasp on reality.

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2020 1:43 PM

THAT is why they put pizza boxes over the windows at the TCF in Detroit.

Multiple observers inside the room were reporting to conservative media that ballots were being tabulated for multiple people whose birthdays were in the 1900-1910 range.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2020 1:44 PM

ROFL.... Man, this is some seriously deranged shit, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2020 1:45 PM

Now comes a push in Georgia to "cure" ballots. Not enough absentee ballots were procured in time so they're pushing to have people vote two days after the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2020 1:46 PM

Democrats need a massive reality check. This will not go away.

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2020 1:48 PM

Not sure how any of you expect this not to devolve into a Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2020 1:50 PM

Democrats are delaying, and delaying, and delaying the absentee ballot count in Georgia because they can't afford to lose Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2020 1:52 PM

Cuntsandra is unraveling!

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2020 1:55 PM

There will be a recount in Wiconsin. Trump was ahead 23 points in Kenosha County at Midnight on election night. At 4 a.m. it flipped to Biden due to several thousand previously unreported absentee ballots. There were supposedly only 10,000 left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2020 1:55 PM

R26 Cunt, I'm the news now. Where's my Pulitzer?

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2020 1:57 PM

[quote]Democrats need a massive reality check. This will not go away.

Sure it will.

[quote]Not sure how any of you expect this not to devolve into a Civil War.

Oh, probably because we're not stupid.

[quote]Democrats are delaying, and delaying, and delaying the absentee ballot count in Georgia because they can't afford to lose Georgia.

Sure they can. Biden has enough electoral votes without it. Like literally everything else you've said on this thread, this is 100% false.

I get that you're desperate to get a rise out of people because your own life is so pathetic but, seriously, couldn't you come up with something just a *little* bit more effective than this? A little bit less laughable? A little bit less unhinged?

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2020 1:58 PM

R29 Christ, what a sad little tool.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2020 2:55 PM

LOL.... Oh, the irony....

But this is getting boring, so I'll move along. It's not like anyone needs me to point out the obvious trolling you're doing.

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2020 2:59 PM

R31 I'm sure you have more devastating barbs.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2020 8:58 PM

Trump supporters are organizing protests for this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2020 9:00 PM

Still stands, Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2020 9:07 AM

There is no election interference except when Republicans win.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2020 7:14 PM

Please welcome to the stage: CUDI TOTT

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2020 7:22 PM

R36 Lol

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2020 10:53 PM

I don't sign as Cassandra unless I both know I'm right, and know you won't want to hear it.

You're all celebrating a Pyrrhic victory.

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2020 10:55 PM

R35 That is how it is, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2020 10:56 PM

I don't what happens next, but it will be awful to have to live through.

by Anonymousreply 40November 6, 2020 10:57 PM

Trump expected to make some announcement today.

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2020 10:53 AM

He's sueing everybody!

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2020 11:14 PM

TV is not real, girls. Heed me.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2020 11:17 PM

Rumors spreading that the DOJ has CCTV footage of election workers in Philadelphia hauling wooden pallets filled with ballots into a crematorium.

Hopefully Brian Sims is not involved, his country needs him.

by Anonymousreply 44November 9, 2020 1:49 AM

The servers for the vote tabulation software used in the U.S. election are, weirdly, located in Germany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2020 2:02 AM

Relevancy bump.

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2020 12:48 AM

#CivilWar trended on Twitter last night upon mainstream media finally reporting on Texas v. Pennsylvania et. al.

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2020 10:21 AM

How are we all liking the new dictatorship?

Our tranny Surgeon General wants to make "hostile misgendering" a mental illness, the ATF and FBI are assembling lists of Trump supporters for future reeducation camps, and the Senate is openly promoting censorship of social media.

That Hunger Games pastiche yesterday was purposeful by the way.

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2021 3:43 PM

[quote] How are we all liking the new dictatorship?

Ba-da-bup-bup-BAHHHHHHHH, I'm lovin' it! Anything to get rid of those transphobic cisf@gs who won't stick their cisdicks in my transpussy like the selfish cisbabies they are, always have been, and always will be until they do the right thing and transition into the heterosexual women they really are. Even better yet if they go after the RethugliKKKan ones first! I celebrate when they get bashed.

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2021 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!