Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Time when Jeffrey Dahmer was more handsome.

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2020 4:32 PM

He was in shape after spending so much time dismembering those bodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2020 1:48 PM

The Boris distraction threads have reached a new level of desperate.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2020 1:50 PM

I feel bad for Jeffrey; he was such a handsome man but most people remember him from the Stone Phillips interview where he looked like shit, with those hideous glasses and some weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2020 1:56 PM

R3, THAT’S why you feel bad for him?

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2020 1:58 PM

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2020 1:59 PM

I guess you could all admire his handsomeness as the last thing you ever saw

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2020 2:06 PM

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2020 2:08 PM

10/10 would smash.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2020 2:23 PM

It was his special diet.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2020 2:32 PM

I just know half of you slutty queens would have ended up in his fridge.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2020 2:35 PM

I saw him in a bar on Halsted in Chicago early in 91. There was a support group for numerous guys who nearly hooked up with him.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2020 2:49 PM

[quote] There was a support group for numerous guys who nearly hooked up with him.

I'm curious what they served as snacks when they got together.

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2020 2:57 PM

I would be honored if he ate me

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2020 3:05 PM

Cigarettes r12

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2020 3:05 PM

I won't bother to look for a photo because I'm busy, but he was at his absolute peak attractiveness when he was in the military. He would've looked even better if he hadn't been an alcoholic.

I frankly think he looks like a drowned rat in the photos from his court appearances.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2020 3:12 PM

Looks like he could be Rick Donovan’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2020 3:19 PM

He was actually very cute. Sad and scary. Sad for what might’ve been had he not been a serial killer, and scary to think how many fell for his charms so easily.

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2020 3:29 PM

It's very déclassé to eat your victims.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2020 3:32 PM

I have always wondered how bad Jeffrey Dahmer smelled, if I remember correctly the police said the stench in his apartment was unbearable so it was surely in his clothes and hair.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!