Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be “Sesame Street”

We’re the original ambiguously gay duo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2020 11:55 PM

I’m Oscar in his trash can, gleefully bringing down property values.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2020 9:49 PM

I'm Chita Moreno.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2020 9:57 PM

We're Warren Bert and Ernie Dogg, and we regulate the mean Street of Sesame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2020 10:02 PM

I’m Chris Meloni, actor. I have a weird-shaped head like Bert.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2020 10:03 PM

I'm the picture of Mr. Hooper that Big Bird drew that still hangs over his nest nearly 30 years after Mr. Hooper died.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2020 10:05 PM

I am C, which is for Cookie, not Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2020 10:08 PM

I'm Elmos original voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2020 10:17 PM

I'm the feathers around big bird's anus.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2020 10:29 PM

Don't be silly OP. Puppets don't have pee-pees!!

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2020 11:09 PM

I’m dashing, handsome Guy Smiley, Sesame Street’s resident game show host. I am a mixture of Peter Tomarken, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry and John Kerry, but I was famous decades before any of them. Luckily, muppets don’t age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2020 11:15 PM

I'm Oscar's cigar and I've been edited out of all collections and most pictures from the early seasons.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2020 11:27 PM

Did Judy ever appear on Sesame Street.

Why didn't Barbra ever appear? Jason was supposedly a huge fan.

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote] I am C, which is for Cookie, not Cunt.

I’m Helen Lawson, who made a very special appearance on Sesame Alley. C is for cunt, not cookie and the CUNY’s name is Maria.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2020 11:45 PM

[quote] I am C, which is for Cookie, not Cunt.

I’m Helen Lawson, who made a very special appearance on Sesame Alley. C is for cunt, not cookie and the cunt’s name is Maria.

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2020 11:47 PM

I'm the wicked witch of the west. I didn't really melt. I threatened to turn Oscar's trashcan upside down with him in it and glue it to the sidewalk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2020 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!