Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think Kamala's hair could use more volume

When she becomes president I'd like to see her address this issue.

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2020 5:21 AM

📢 KAMALA’S HAIR!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2020 4:18 AM

I wish she would pull it back a bit off her face ... she does need just a bit of finessing if Joe does win

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2020 4:33 AM

Yes r2. It's distracting the way she always has to push it aside. Makes her look like a teenager. Where are the gay stylists? At least she hasn't come out in a puffy yellow Mao Tse Tung jacket.

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2020 4:35 AM

Well, she will be President in a year or two most likely so...

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2020 4:39 AM

I see my mom is starting DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2020 4:42 AM

I'm so disappointed there will be no Inaugural balls if Biden wins.

I pictured Kamala in all white gowns like at the end of Dreamgirls.

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2020 4:46 AM

I need her to have a long, thick, heavy braid. I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2020 4:51 AM

I would like to see her not straighten her hair after she becomes VP. That should kill the repubs.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2020 4:56 AM

Dump has set a very low—underground in fact—bar for acceptable presidential hair. Kamala will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2020 5:01 AM

Election night look. I approve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2020 5:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!