Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy McGrath is MARRIED To a MAN

I am shocked that the US senate candidate for KY is a married woman with 3 kids. Her husband is a lifelong republican, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 1:55 AM

She's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2020 1:26 AM

Someday we'll get rid of most of the Angry Old White Men, and get representation that reflects our country's demographics.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2020 1:27 AM

That's what's so funny about really butch-looking women -- half the time they're straight and married to a man.

If you were a lesbian, OP, you'd know that.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2020 1:28 AM

Color me surprised. She comes off as super dykey.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2020 1:30 AM

I had a professor like that. She was really butch and when she mentioned her husband, I was shocked. I believe she was former military as well.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2020 1:31 AM

Well, it *is* KY. People marry their relatives there & being gay is probably considered like being a satanist. I guess it’s drilled into people that gay = horror. So people can convince themselves they play for the home team of heterosexual Christianity. I mean, Mitch McConnell did

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2020 1:38 AM

Cheap Trick put it best:

“Father says, "Your mother's right

She's really up on things

Before we married, Mommy served

In the WACS in the Philippines”

Now, I had heard the WACs recruited

Old maids for the war

But mommy isn't one of those

I've known her all these years“

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2020 1:40 AM

She's fabulous. I hope she wins (pettily in part piss off jezebel which hates her)

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2020 1:40 AM

I always think every cute short guy is at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 1:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!