Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris dated writer Phil Bronstein after he broke-up with Sharon Stone

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2020 8:28 AM

Who DIDN'T Kamala Harris date?

Slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2020 3:51 AM

Is Phil the one who got his toes chewed by a Komodo Dragon?

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2020 4:00 AM

FF OP. Lazy fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2020 4:06 AM

Tramp.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2020 4:18 AM

Pity she never opened her heart to orphaned children like I did. Her heart must be made of ice.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2020 4:26 AM

Yes, Bronstein was not wearing shoes and the dragon munched on his toes. He had to have serious surgery to reattach tendons.

He married the daughter of the Borders founder, so he will never want for anything.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2020 4:29 AM

R1, wow, a whole TWO guys

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2020 4:29 AM

My conquests were much hunkier!

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2020 4:30 AM

Bronstein got full custody of their son in the divorce. I always wondered what Stone did to deserve that. Courts usually side with the mother but she didn't even get joint custody.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2020 4:31 AM

Yeah, Amy older her heart, all right.

Then she huffed, and she puffed, and gave them Covid19.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2020 4:31 AM

I always heard about her Willie Brown assignation which distressed me.

He is/was a grotesque, yet sought after elderly, blind politician from Sacto to SF. It distresses me that she felt she had to fuck him to advance her career, but there ya go.

And don't forget Guilfoyle's "opening up" about their "issues" when her fiance, Gavvy, was running for SF Mayor...

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2020 4:39 AM

what were their issues r11?

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2020 4:40 AM

I was searching for this, R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2020 4:41 AM

[quote] Kamala Harris dated writer Phil Bronstein after he broke-up with Sharon Stone

How scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2020 5:01 AM

Who’s the other guy in the Willie Brown picture? Not normally my type but there’s something very wholesomely sexy about the guy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2020 5:03 AM

Willie Brown is blind?

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2020 5:18 AM

Wow, she is one gorgeous woman. I know that had nothing to do with the subject, but I had to say it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2020 5:30 AM

Sharon or Kamala r17?

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2020 5:31 AM

Sharon, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2020 5:32 AM

Do you know that after Kamala become prosecutor. Billie Brown ran around and tell people he slept with her. And Kamala send a threatening letter to him to force him to shut up. Evil Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2020 5:55 AM

There has to be at least one Gavin Newsom/Kimberly Guilfoyle sex tape out there, given their egos.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2020 6:08 AM

Has Kamala said whether her husband plans to live in DC if she’s elected? Wiki doesn’t say how old his children are so just wondering if they’ve mentioned how they would live. Am I right that Jill Biden stayed working when Joe was VP? I think I’d rather be VP in a way, it’s enough power, the house is prettier, you seem to have more freedom. Does the VP get followed around by secret service for life too? That might be a deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2020 6:24 AM

[quote]Do you know that after Kamala become prosecutor. Billie Brown ran around and tell people he slept with her. And Kamala send a threatening letter to him to force him to shut up. Evil Kamala!

Why is your English sketchy?

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Another silly question. I’ve just realised I’ve never seen a woman doing that military salute thing while boarding a plane. Have I not being paying attention or is it only the president and VP who are expected to do it?

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Reagan made them up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2020 6:32 AM

R9 Yes that was highly unusual for this country. And it's not like Stone was some diner waitress from the trailer park who couldn't afford representation against a wealthy ex. If I recall correctly there was some allegation of her wanting Botox for the children's smelly feet.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2020 6:34 AM

I read somewhere that in his playboy days with one of the Getty boys, Gavin Newsom did quite abit of drugs and that Getty has tapes of this. Wouldn't delete it.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2020 6:56 AM

Gavin's wife was a registered Republican who switched to Independent. Did she even vote for her husband?

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2020 7:01 AM

[quote]I always wondered what Stone did to deserve that.

She was Sharon Stone, Sharon Stoning.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2020 7:05 AM

R26 Yes the botox for the smelly feet is what I heard, too. But losing full custody, over that? There must be more.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote]Who DIDN'T Kamala Harris date? Slut.

Such a shameless little hussy.

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2020 7:26 AM

I think we need naked pics of Bronstein to get to the bottom of this.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2020 7:38 AM

So the “big scandal” is she dates/marries Jewish men...

I still remember Stone getting all offended at an SNL sketch of her and Phil Bronstein (Goop played SS) except it was pretty funny and spot on. I consider myself a fan but she’s always been fucking nuts — and also just makes up shit whenever she feels like it.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2020 8:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!