Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deplorables Defacing the American Flag

Could someone explain how this Blue Lives Matter flag is not destroying the American flag? All the white supremacy groups are flying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2020 12:15 AM

Not to mention the QAnon flag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2020 7:10 PM

Blue Lives Matter? Is this about the smurfs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2020 7:13 PM

R1 wow they left the lines totally straight but trimmed around the edge and added shadowing to give the illusion of movement. It’s either the straightest male graphic designer of all time (lazy / unimaginative) or the gayest (it’s so wrong it’s right mentality).

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2020 7:14 PM

Even dispatchers have a flag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2020 7:16 PM

It's not defacement because THEY are doing it. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 7:16 PM

That's what they always do. The American flag shirts, hats, blankets, etc. I always call them out on it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 7:16 PM

Leave the American flag in the colors God intended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2020 7:21 PM

I assume they’d see no issue with this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2020 8:40 PM

I blame the gays. They started this non-sovereign flag nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote]Even dispatchers have a flag.

I have a family friend who retired from 911 dispatch earlier this year. She dislikes that flag idea along with the blue lives matter flag. She said she'll always have pride in the work she did, but she doesn't need some special flag for it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2020 10:08 PM

So only white supremacist support the police, OP? Did they teach you that at your Russian troll farm?

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2020 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!