Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you judge men you hook up with by their underwear?

As gorgeous as this body is, I think I would crack up if I saw someone wearing this.

It never seems to bother me if a guy is wearing simple Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs, or if he's wearing boxers, so long as he himself is hot and the underwear is clean and not raggedy. But gay men are sometimes so obsessive about what (if anything) they wear underneath their clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2020 11:17 PM

Just take it off. Fast!

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2020 7:44 PM

Depends whether they can pull it off. I had a cop buddy who'd wear a Nasty Pig jockstrap under his uniform sometimes and you bet I LOVED sniffing that thing. Didn't care a bit how silly it looked.

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2020 7:45 PM

I love nastypig underwear and hope that the guy wearing is one

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2020 7:47 PM

I've never understood the underwear obsession, OP. I wear basic boxer briefs. I'm kind of a slut, so either my pants are staying on or everything is coming off. I do have a couple sexy jocks and thongs, but those are for special occasions.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2020 7:53 PM

There is nothing hotter than a guy dressed humbly, disrobing right in front of you, revealing goods you never would have guessed lie beneath those threads.

The GUY makes clothes sexy, not the other way around. Andrew Christian underwear doesn't make a slouch into a god.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote] Depends

That’s where I draw the line, R2.

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2020 8:04 PM

I prefer a guy who does not wear underwear myself.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2020 8:05 PM

No, I judge them by what I find underneath the underwear. Whatever it is, I love taking it off.

by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2020 8:08 PM

Yup, me too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2020 8:08 PM

As someone above said, a hot guy will be hot in anything. But for the rest of us regular joes, seeing someone in Andrew Christian or Nasty Pig or some other shit like it is a total turnoff. Why not parade around in women's underwear, same difference.

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2020 8:18 PM

Somehow, these aren't attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2020 8:18 PM

R10 I don’t know if you’re familiar with ladies underwear but there’s a bit of a difference in shape and functionality so I’d say it’s totally different?

I think it comes down to the old ‘confidence is sexy’ adage - and that that kinda underwear is more for the wearer and their confidence or mood, rather than how it looks outwardly. It makes the wearer feel confident and assertive with their sexuality and that’s secondarily attractive to another person. So it ends up working the same way but not as on the nose? Just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2020 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!