Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Riley Keough

Thoughts on her?

I first noticed her at The Girlfriend Experiencie. Loved the show, both seasons despite she no longer appeared in season 2.

I also liked her at “Under the Silver Lake” and last time I saw her was in “The devil all the time”, loved the whole movie and specially her and Tom Holland’s performances.

She has some kind of weird charisma that makes you remember her. Not all actors have that. And I think her acting is just great. I thought that she would be a star by now when I first knew about her. But her career doesn’t look to take off yet. Maybe because she’s not a hottie? What future do you imagine for her in the industry?

By the way, Mia Wasikowska was also in that film with a very minor role. Wasn’t she supposed to be the next big thing a few years back? What happened there?

Sorry if I made some mistakes. I’m not native :)

Discuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2020 6:04 AM

She's Elvis granddaughter.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2020 2:29 AM

That would explain it. She's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2020 2:30 AM

Yes, OP, your post reads like you are not aware that she is Elvis Presley's granddaughter and inherited some of his looks, hence the "weird charisma" you speak of.

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2020 2:31 AM

[quote]She has some kind of weird charisma that makes you remember her.

^This.

I think with the right role and director she could make it big.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2020 2:31 AM

I knew she is Elvis’ granddaughter. I just don’t feel like they have the same kind of thing. And I don’t think charisma is something you can inherit. How many kids from Hollywood stars have inherited their parents charisma? Like 2?

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2020 2:33 AM

Less cute Kristen Stewart

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2020 2:35 AM

She went to Cannes in 2018 (had 2 films there that year), so she's not a complete unknown, either.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2020 2:35 AM

I always like the solemn, slightly menacing (?) eyes--indicates a serious type of person.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2020 2:37 AM

R6 She’s much more talented than Kristen. Like a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2020 2:38 AM

Could she be our next big Covid star? Because I'm not sure there's going to be a post-Covid, or not for another ten years.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2020 2:41 AM

R6 I get them confused and she’s just as bland

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2020 2:47 AM

So sad about her brother. What a tragic loss.

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2020 2:49 AM

I like her as an actress, but there's something... spacey about her. I totally believe her brother had no one he could turn to for help.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2020 2:55 AM

What do you mean by spacey r13?

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2020 2:57 AM

Re Mia Wasikowska, theatregoers in Australia always enjoy watching out for the Australian Next Big Thing.

Often we say, Good work, Americans! that's a good one! (most recently, Sarah Snook); but there are times we say, Hmm, really? Are you sure about that? Abbie Cornish and Sam Worthington spring to mind. Occasionally there's a surprise - Rose Byrne was nothing much until the US put her in comedy, when she blossomed, so good work there as well.

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2020 2:59 AM

She looks like Stormy Daniels enough to play her in the inevitable Trump biopic (with a padded bra, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2020 3:15 AM

She's like the attractive version of Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 17October 6, 2020 3:33 AM

She's Elvis's gorgeous lesbian granddaughter!

by Anonymousreply 18October 6, 2020 3:49 AM

Effective in "Mad Max: Fury Road" opposite Nicholas Hoult. He was the wild "Nux" wanting to go to Valhalla all shiny and chrome and she made him see that she was just as good as Valhalla. We got to witness them!

by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2020 4:37 AM

Poor Lisa had gorgeous parents and a gorgeous daughter yet has been a cane face from birth.

by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2020 4:42 AM

[quote] By the way, Mia Wasikowska was also in that film with a very minor role. Wasn’t she supposed to be the next big thing a few years back? What happened there?

Wasikaka received a special billing on the posters. She'll be in trouble the day she lands a small role and that "with" is gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2020 4:50 AM

[Quote] Less cute Kristen Stewart

They were both in The Runaways. Which is one of the few movies i thought Kristen was decent in.

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2020 6:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!