Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Could It Be?

“So I heard that we may finally find out the truth why they took Trump to Walter Reed last November. Let’s hope we do,” tweeted George Conway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2020 2:59 AM

Dude needs to get the 'Just for Fat Men' out of his thinning hair. Just makes it look thinner, and makes him look older.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 9:28 PM

Why is his ear like that?

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 9:29 PM

Stroke.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 9:46 PM

WTF, George? You know. Your wife told you .

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 9:47 PM

Put up or shut up, Conway. This "tease" shit from you and everyone else is getting old. If you care about the country like you claim, just fucking say it. Same goes for Lady G's he-hookers.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 9:49 PM

I'm guessing an untreatable form of syphilis. Probably obtained from one of the peepee girls Trump likes to hire.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 9:51 PM

Can't we treat all forms of syphilis these days? Just asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2020 10:14 PM

FUCK you and your constant games. If you had any integrity or balls (ask your daughter to explain those to you), you'd bring the actual evidence we KNOW you have on McConnell and all the GOP nasties.

But you won't, you Gladys Ormphby-looking bastard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 10:25 PM

Is George Conway a mongoloid? He looks like a mongoloid.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 10:27 PM

Not nice, R9. These days they like to be called little people.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 10:34 PM

He fucked Laura Ingraham.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 10:40 PM

George and Martha are at it again......

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2020 11:04 PM

Mr belding?

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2020 11:06 PM

I’m sure his wife told him already

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 11:06 PM

Between George still tweeting and Kellyanne going to all the plague parties, I guess their withdrawal from public life for the sake of their kids was a lie.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2020 11:14 PM

Apparently mom infected daughter Claudia. Claudia has tested poz also. What a family!

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2020 11:23 PM

I worry about Claudia. She's a mess and it's easy to see why, and I don't think a bunch of Americans cheering her on because they think she'll "take down Kellyanne" is good for her, she's still a kid.

Her mom still hanging out with all the Trump cronies after publicly saying she wouldn't so she could concentrate on her family is bad enough, getting a serious virus from her mom after doing so has got to be the worst.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2020 11:26 PM

I'm guessing Trump had an angioplasty. It's a quick in and out procedure usually.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2020 11:36 PM

George is Filipino.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2020 11:44 PM

Poor Claudia. She's stuck in a crappy home. She said that she agrees with George on Trump, but that he's still a bad parent like Kellyanne.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 11:58 PM

He and his hag wife are true evil. I feel bad for their kids. If they were poor the kids would have been stuck in foster care years ago.

Claudia is messed up, but she seems brave and honest. Poor kid. I hope she makes it out the other side without too much damage.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 12:37 AM

What was the deal with Kellyanne having her arrested twice?

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote] Claudia has tested poz also.

Oh happy day! If there was a bad seed bitch cunt who deserved it, it’s her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2020 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!