Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do apple cider cake donuts need to be refrigerated?

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2020 2:51 AM

Not unless you like cold cake. When do you plan to finish them?

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 6:49 PM

Having leftovers? I don't understand the question.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 6:52 PM

“Donuts” and “refrigeration”? I don’t understand the question either.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 6:56 PM

They are extremely moist. You fat whores eat them all so quickly the question is moot for you, but SOME OF US are svelte and eat only one small ACCD a day.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 7:10 PM

Then buy only one small ACCD a day, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 7:11 PM

No but they'll ferment if you don't finish them pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 7:40 PM

Those sound so good. Do anyone make a sugar-free, low-fat, all-vegetable version?

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2020 7:49 PM

I second R7's request but they must also be gluten-free.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 8:12 PM

Repulsively swollen r5 cannot conceive of the idea of buying a container of donuts and not inhaling them all immediately. Its response? “Just go to the farmers market and buy one every day, DUMBASS.”

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2020 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!