Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe and Jill Biden test NEGATIVE for COVID

What a relief!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 3:23 AM

But they had to trash Biden’s shoes from the shitstorm Trump caused.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2020 5:15 PM

I'm sure Joe can afford new ones. Last year he and Jill earned $950K, on which they paid $300K in taxes.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2020 5:24 PM

Not a relief yet. They could be false negatives. It seems too early for the test. They need to keep getting tested. I hope they don’t have/get it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2020 5:28 PM

Meanwhile, the QAnon Cult is accusing "the left" of intentionally infecting Trump's microphone with the fake Chinese hoax virus that has killed 200,000 Americans but not really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2020 5:30 PM

They could be poz, actually. We'll know for sure next week.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2020 5:33 PM

THANK FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2020 5:33 PM

R4 How can the "libs" infect Trump with a "hoax"?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2020 5:35 PM

Exactly, r7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2020 5:40 PM

He would need to wait 5 days but there's always a chance you can catch it early but yes false positives this early are a thing.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2020 5:44 PM

R9 you need to look up the difference between a false positive and a false negative test.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2020 5:47 PM

R7, don't go down the rabbit hole of understanding why idiots are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2020 5:50 PM

Wait, seriously?!? The people who wore masks, washed their hands and kept socially distant have tested negative and the people who laughed at these protocols have tested positive? That doesn't make any sense!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2020 5:55 PM

Yay!! Sending lots of love to the Bidens.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2020 6:15 PM

They’ll need follow-up tests - I hope they’re planning to get them.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 7:39 PM

$300K in taxes.

Losers! Sad!! Not smart!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2020 7:41 PM

Thank the sky fairies cuz Joe, you old as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2020 7:44 PM

But he’s an old Democrat, which means he’s smart enough to protect himself from a virus that might kill him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2020 7:46 PM

It’s nerve wracking watching Biden campaign during this hell. My god he’s got balls.

His life has been one shitstorm after another and when he’s finally getting the shot at the Resolute Desk, he’s got to swim through a goddamn pandemic with a psychotic president who tried to get him sick.

I want this guy to win in a landslide. I want Dump to be dragged out in leg irons on a ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2020 12:58 AM

But did they test him for Joker-face? Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2020 1:00 AM

[quote]Not a relief yet. They could be false negatives. It seems too early for the test. They need to keep getting tested. I hope they don’t have/get it.

[quote]They could be poz, actually. We'll know for sure next week.

[quote]They’ll need follow-up tests - I hope they’re planning to get them.

I'm pretty sure they've got a handle on this. They're getting tested regularly. The campaign said they would be transparent and would release the results of each test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2020 1:09 AM

Don't worry COVID will go after them soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!