Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OK Who Wants Trump's Stuff?

Tramp wife and a ton of bills coming due. Any takers?

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2020 11:57 AM

I want the gold terlet!

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2020 7:48 AM

Even if his wife is sitting on it R1?

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2020 7:50 AM

His wardrobe is ugly. His gilded apartment is a faggot's nightmare. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2020 7:56 AM

R2 that sounds like an income stream, boy howdy!

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2020 7:58 AM

He's 400 million in debt.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any stuff.

Just things that haven't been repossessed yet.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2020 11:14 AM

I'll take his out-sized underwear and Big Baby nightcap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2020 11:23 AM

His supply of undereye concealer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2020 11:25 AM

His dessert today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2020 11:26 AM

I call the disgusting taxidermy, severed appendages and mounted heads his sons bring back to him on their cocaine fueled murder expeditions in all those shithole countries and continents.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2020 11:27 AM

He could always fake his death and assume the identity of that Spanish potato farmer lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2020 11:30 AM

He is so heavily in debt want it all be repossessed? And besides if you saw the Trump Tower home you know it’s a gold shit palace. Somebody with no taste designed it. And people with no taste live in it

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2020 11:51 AM

His supply of FAKE TAN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2020 11:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!