Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lenny Kravitz - I Love My Body

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2020 2:51 AM

Don't worry we love your body too Lenny.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2020 11:12 PM

Too bad Lenny has issues with bathing regularly. He supposedly stinks.

So many celeb's have awful BO. I guess their poor hygiene issues tie in with their arrogance. I remember when Sting was first on Howard Stern's radio show many years ago, Robin was shocked at how bad Sting's BO was. After Sting left, Robin was coughing and laughing. Howard then commented the studio smelled so bad, it had to be aired out.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2020 11:22 PM

Nice dick, Lenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2020 11:38 PM

^HEL-LO Nurse!

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2020 11:39 PM

He looks amazing for his age.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2020 12:44 AM

Me too, Lenny. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2020 1:06 AM

He needs a beanie.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2020 1:07 AM

He said he never had a problem being called Mr. Bonet

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2020 1:09 AM

Yeah, and I love mine. I’m not gonna front otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2020 1:16 AM

I can't believe he is 56 - he looks amazing. There is a video version of this interview and it's pretty cool - the guy is a nut about his diet though

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2020 2:51 AM

What is his diet?

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2020 4:47 AM

He looks fucking amazing at 56 😲😲😲😲

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2020 5:04 AM

[quote]What is his diet?

Diet? More like he doesn't have the daily exhausting grind most working people deal with.

I'm always amazed when people ask how rich and famous people look so good. Most of the rich and famous have much easier lifestyles, spend hours at the gym or in their own pool, have live-in cooks etc.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2020 5:11 AM

R13. My question was in response to this comment by R10.

[quote]the guy is a nut about his diet though

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2020 5:16 AM

R14, I read the fucking thread. My response still stands, rich people have much easier lifestyles than working stiffs. They have more free time, travel more and relax more. Lenny sure isn't getting on a crowded NYC subway ever morning, putting up with an asshole boss and annoying cube fraus. .

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2020 5:36 AM

I never took another wife after Lisa Bonet.

American woman stay away from me I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2020 6:19 AM

^^make that he not I (though I never took a wife either)

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2020 6:19 AM

R2 I read Christopher Ciccone's book on Madonna and he said Trudy has a B.O. fetish.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2020 7:03 AM

Neneh Cherry wrote Buddy X about Lenny constantly cheating on Lisa.

If fuck him, obviously, but I’d want an STD check afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2020 7:12 AM

R11 - his diet is almost entirely raw fruits and vegetables. In the video interview he shows off his "farm" (garden) on Eleuthera, where he lived during quarantine. He was asked about cheat foods (an Impossbile Burger) and what he eats if he wakes up in the middle of the night hungry "I drink water to fill my stomach up".

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2020 3:18 PM

I like it too, Lenny, and thank you, so much, for using your free time so constructively so that we may all be continuously graced by your prescense here, on this sorry planet, with the rest of us uglies.

Who is dis again? I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2020 3:20 PM

Wow. He looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2020 3:22 PM

I'm wondering if he is "hiding in plain sight". I can't think of any woman he has been romantically linked with since Lisa Bonet.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2020 3:29 PM

He's hot. Also a very talented artist. He outlived his rival Terence Trent D'Arby. I love seeing black guys in rock n roll. It's also nice that he and Lisa coparented Zoe together. Though Zoe is a very bland and dull actress that they pushed onto us.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2020 3:31 PM

seen her lately? she wears the wacckiets goofy wigs.....sad

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2020 3:32 PM

Off topic but Lisa Bonet went on the Donahue show in the early 90s to proudly tell everyone she didn't vaccinate Zoe, when she was an infant

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2020 3:33 PM

Which one R25, Lisa or Zoe?

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2020 3:33 PM

R26 That was when she and River Phoenix appeared together to promote veganism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2020 3:34 PM

He's not all that and I think his daughter is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2020 3:35 PM

[quote] That was when she and River Phoenix appeared together to promote veganism.

It is so ironic that River would lecture people on National TV on what to put in their bodies, yet he would die from a drug overdose.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2020 3:36 PM

Lisa was breathtakingly beautiful when young. She probably feels Cosby is to blame for her lackluster career but the truth is she couldn't act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2020 3:38 PM

Agreed. Lisa was beautiful and unique-looking, that's about it. Then she and Lenny were an exotic lovebird couple, so people were fascinated. I do still like this song, but it WAS over Lenny. We all know how much you love yourself and your body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2020 3:51 PM

Now Lisa is getting dick from Jason Mamoa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2020 4:01 PM

About 20 years ago, I went to his concert and he crowd surfed. As he passed over my head, the only real spot I had to push him along was by his ass.

So yep, I have touched Lenny's ass.

I think he looks better now, actually.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2020 4:04 PM

He was engaged to Nicole Kidman and had sex with Madonna. He also dated Vanessa Paradis (pre Johnny Depp) and Naomi Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2020 4:05 PM

Madonna slept with every black man in Hollywood. She even dated 2pac. Like A Prayer was not some random idea. It was her worship video of the BBC

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2020 4:10 PM

If he loved his body he wouldn't cover it with ugly ink.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2020 4:11 PM

R34, was his ass firm to the touch or hard? Was it womanly or manly?

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote]He's hot. Also a very talented artist. He outlived his rival Terence Trent D'Arby

Was TTD really a rival to Kravitz? Other than being both mixed race black men with dreadlocks?

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2020 4:19 PM

Zoe is so annoying in her attempts to be "woke". She is always talking about her struggles being black in Hollywood. Oh please. You have nepotism on your side, you have a multicultural look that is more marketable to multiple demographics and you have been successful so far despite being a mediocre actress. Getting cast as Catwoman in a Batman movie is not a struggle.

Also, I wish Zoe would just be honest and admit she doesn't see herself as black but mixed instead. Both of her parents identify with being mixed and while they are seen as black by a large portion of America. What you personally identify as is your choice and nobody's business. This isn't the Jim Crow era where people didn't have a choice. She talked how she feels guilt over not being black enough which I don't understand, you grew up rich and lived differently than regular black people.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2020 4:19 PM

So few photos of Lenny with his eyes and teeth showing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote]I'm wondering if he is "hiding in plain sight". I can't think of any woman he has been romantically linked with since Lisa Bonet.

He dated Michelle Rodriguez. Michi LOVED that Lenny sausage.

He also dated or fucked Nicole Kidman, Natalie Imbruglia, Kylie Minogue, Naomi Campbell, Marisa Tomei, Vanessa Paradis, Whitney Cummings, Adriana Lima, Laverne Cox and Devon Aoki.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote] He was asked about cheat foods (an Impossbile Burger)

I didn't hear that. I heard him say, "pasta and bread and loads of carbs."

Where does his protein come from? As wonderful as veg and fruits are, you can't live by them alone.

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2020 4:30 PM

R42. He and Adriana Lima would have made gorgeous babies.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2020 4:31 PM

One of the shortest celeb i've ever met.

like 5'3 or 5'4 max.

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2020 4:31 PM

[quote]One of the shortest celeb i've ever met. like 5'3 or 5'4 max.

Really? With the exception of 1 event (Nicole wearing heels?) Lenny is no visibly shorter than Nicole Kidman in any of their photos together, and Lenny and Zoe have the same height difference in their photos as Nicole and Zoe.

So maybe 5'8 , 5'9?

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2020 4:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2020 4:40 PM

Lenny with Zoe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2020 4:40 PM

Lenny with Nicole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2020 4:42 PM

Dreadlocks are disgusting...almost like a rat's nest.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2020 5:08 PM

He did seem tiny when I had my hand on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2020 5:51 PM

His dick looks kinda small and average. He must be an excellent carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2020 5:57 PM

why does he wear those shit wigs???? very odd. he look like tranny

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2020 6:29 PM

He is the only 56 year old who would break onlyfans

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2020 7:00 PM

No fucking way does he have heels that high, R49. Nicole and Urban must be crouching down.

Lenny, you’re elf on a shelf hot just like the rest of us. Settle down, Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2020 7:08 PM

"I'm always amazed when people ask how rich and famous people look so good. Most of the rich and famous have much easier lifestyles, spend hours at the gym or in their own pool, have live-in cooks etc. "

But LOTS of the rich and famous actually don't look that good - a majority, easily.

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2020 7:45 PM

"He's not all that and I think his daughter is annoying."

Zoe is just so bland to me, but not really annoying. I had no problems with the revisioning of High Fidelity for diversity. But, she couldn't carry it. Let the adorable gay guy be the John Cusack character - that's major diversification - and have Chloe, if she must be involved, be one of the side characters.

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2020 7:49 PM

I’m wondering if “Bad B.O.” is code for “smoked a bone of good shit and it was loud”. They used to complain about Brad Pitt reeking during his reefer days.

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2020 7:52 PM

I never knew he was that short. He seems taller to me because he seems to have long legs and he has narrow hips. I always thought he was 6 feet. 5'9 wouldn't surprise me but 5'3 or 5'4?? Or was someone just saying that.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2020 7:52 PM

Thanks, R3, for posting the only reason I came to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2020 7:58 PM

Yeah I Googled it and Lenny is 5'9".

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2020 8:07 PM

YASSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2020 1:12 AM

R62 - wow! That house is worthy of its own Tasteful Friends! What an incredible place. Lenny must have some serious cash - he has a lot of houses.

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2020 1:29 AM

Does he love his small dick too?

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2020 1:42 AM

R47 Dwarves!

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2020 1:57 AM

Lenny always wears sunglasses— except they're not really sunglasses, they are tinted spectacle to disguise the fact he suffers with myopia just like his pale father.

His father may have had recessive genes but he passed on his poor eyesight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2020 2:01 AM

R63, there are at least three stages of grief observed during a Lenny Kravitz real estate transaction.

There’s the AD cover story featuring stone coffee table alters carved by nuns on Sundays during Chakakanakahstz and yeah, that’s a thing totally Separate from other things and we’ll respect it.

There’s the L.A. times puff piece - same as AD (but none of the good art) and a high listing price that discloses odd street or bizarre zoning issues.

Then, there’s the orchid lady listing - staged in greige with passing reference to a delightful entertainer who lives in Rome sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2020 2:03 AM

Boss

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2020 2:05 AM

Is his dick small or merely average?

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2020 2:18 AM

r63:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2020 2:21 AM

why the big nellie wild wigs he wears now over his bald pate?

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2020 4:47 PM

Lenny looked just fine with short hair. Wonder if he could pull off bald. It would be an adjustment, but I'd think so.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2020 4:52 PM

[quote] Also a very talented artist.

Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote] Laverne Cox

He haid sex with Laverne!?

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2020 5:12 PM

Off. topic but Neneh Cherry's daughter is *gorgeous*. She was right about Lenny - total manwhore. I'm sure Momoa is too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 3, 2020 5:20 PM

He is the wettest wet dream, and the house is gorgeous. As are all the other houses I've seen of his.

by Anonymousreply 76October 3, 2020 5:45 PM

Laverne Cox? I need to hear more about that!

by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2020 7:05 PM

His belly button is awful.

by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2020 9:30 PM

This pussy hound, y'all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2020 10:01 PM

He lives the ultimate gay fantasy life, palatial homes around the globe adorned with fine art, fabulous clothes (and wigs apparently)🤣, works for charities, maintains a hard tight body. All he needs is me, his future husband!

by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2020 10:17 PM

He always wears heels, like Prince. He must be a midget.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2020 3:16 PM

In the video interview while he was in the Bahamas he was wearing jeans or sweat pantys the entire time. He was even wearing jeans while he was paddleboarding which is just weird.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2020 7:47 PM

R79 That outfit would make EJ Johnson proud.

by Anonymousreply 83October 6, 2020 6:43 PM

He's very metro if not outright queer.

by Anonymousreply 84October 6, 2020 6:47 PM

Lisa Bonnet and Vanessa Paradis know how good his dic...oop's... i meant his coc...oop's I did it again, his BODY is... Lucky girls !

by Anonymousreply 85October 6, 2020 7:08 PM

Lenny Kravitz had Vanessa Paradis at her best. Years before Johnny Depp. Kravitz even lived in Paris for her, they were madly in love.

She's the mother of Johnny Depp kids and a big star in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2020 7:13 PM

Imo Vanessa was much more more sexy with Kravitz than Depp. She looked like a doll. He wrote her an entire album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 6, 2020 7:17 PM

Too bad she looks like a praying mantis now. She should never, ever open her mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 6, 2020 7:24 PM

And that includes her awful singing.^

by Anonymousreply 89October 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Joe Le Taxi!

by Anonymousreply 90October 6, 2020 7:29 PM

R88 R89 Ofc since yo chose the worst picture of her, and just when she was not feeling well, in full separation with Johnny Depp who cheated on her with the bitch Amber Heard.

Vanessa is 48 yo, no botox, no surgery. You gonna get older too, one day and at least she's not a gold digger. She is fine by me and French she's the most awarded singer in France.

2016 at Cannes as a jury member

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 6, 2020 7:33 PM

Great body, but those sunglasses are hiding his true age, even for a black-don't-crack dude.

by Anonymousreply 92October 6, 2020 7:33 PM

Vanessa was a bomb in Europe when she was with Kravitz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 6, 2020 7:37 PM

R88 Vanessa Paradis when she was young was way hotter than Amber Heard at the same age you misogynistic fucker. Plus she's a gay diva in France. Always rooting for gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 94October 6, 2020 7:48 PM

She's no Mylene.

by Anonymousreply 95October 6, 2020 7:52 PM

R95 Mylene loves Vanessa because as she said Vanessa is the discreet type, not a fame whore at all. She's remain friend with Johnny Depp. She even currently and officially supporting him against Amber Heard lies. She is one of his witness in the trial Depp vs Heard. Oh I love Mylene! She is so unique, love her universe.

by Anonymousreply 96October 6, 2020 7:57 PM

R94 Agreed. Vanessa was WAY hotter than the psycho fake lesbian Amber Turd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 6, 2020 8:07 PM

It's not hard to find ugly pictures of her now. Because she IS ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 6, 2020 8:21 PM

It took Lenny Kravitz years to forget about Vanessa Paradis after their breakup. He spoke about it with honesty, specifying that it was he who messed up everything with Vanessa. Depp even upped the tone because kravitz was talking too much about Vanessa paradis.

Kravitz posted that pic on his instagram in 2016. he said after Lisa Bonnet, Vanessa is (in her own words), the woman who left his mark on him the most.

He still has an apartment in Paris to this day near the Eiffel tower.

He folloxed Johnny Depp on Instagram. He also followed Depp and Paradis daughter Lily Rose Depp.

Lily Rose Depp folloxed Zoe Kravitz. Not Lenny.

To this day, Johnny Depp never followed Kravitz back.

I know y'all don't give a fuck about all of this but now you know it all bitches !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 6, 2020 8:30 PM

I wonder if she is any relation to this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 6, 2020 8:38 PM

R98 Funny how you always choose the most missed pictures of her.

Looks like an Amber Heard fan. The Hollywood whore. Oh wait !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 6, 2020 8:42 PM

Has anyone read his book that he's currently peddling?

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2020 2:04 PM

I had no idea that Mabel was Neneh's daughter R75 so thanks for that - I love her song 'Don't Call Me Up'

Lenny is a sexy guy for sure, and his body looks good for any age but especially considering his age. I hope I look that good when I get to the same age!

by Anonymousreply 103November 13, 2020 3:08 PM

I actually hate Amber Heard and love Johnny Depp. I am friends with his niece's best friend and attended her wedding in Malibu 15 years ago. That doesn't change the fact that Vanessa Paradis is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 104November 13, 2020 3:20 PM

Mabel is also daughter of Cameron McVey, the man behind Sugababes "Overload."

by Anonymousreply 105November 13, 2020 3:35 PM

[Quote] I actually hate Amber Heard and love Johnny Depp. I am friends with his niece's best friend and attended her wedding in Malibu 15 years ago. That doesn't change the fact that Vanessa Paradis is ugly.

Is this an Amanda Bynes tweet?

by Anonymousreply 106November 13, 2020 3:36 PM

R106 I was thinking more Orlando Bloom.

by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2020 4:30 PM

Mabel looks so white because Neneh is half wife, she has a Swedish mother and her British dad is white.

by Anonymousreply 108November 14, 2020 2:38 AM

Mabel's father was kinda cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 14, 2020 2:50 AM

Her brother ain't so bad either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 14, 2020 2:51 AM

*Mabel's father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2020 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!