Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The People's Court

Is back and hearing cases remotely. The sad/great part is that you get to see how these people live. There was one hobgoblin who couldn't even make his bed.

Unfortunately the show is suffering. The judge now has segments with her husband, an addition that no one asked for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 4:02 AM

This is awesome. It kind of reminds me of when Cops was on and they would go into these people's homes and they would be horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2020 1:15 AM

What a fat slob!

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Cool story bro

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2020 1:27 AM

Cool story bro

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2020 1:27 AM

I didn't expect that grey haired Jewish man, John Schlesinger, to be her husband. I thought her husband would be a hot dark haired Hispanic.

I'm figuring she's a ReThug, but she's not as in your face about it as that grating Judge Judy. I rarely hear Judge Marilyn talk down to anyone in her court or make them feel like morons. She never belittles anyone, she seems genuine and explains clearly how and why she came to her verdict.

Judge Judy always makes people feel terrible, she's disgusting. I guess people who like Judy must adore Drumpf.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2020 5:27 AM

R5, Judge Milian always talks her litigants down. She's tried a number of catch phrases ("I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized", or "you're so slick you swim without getting wet") but none of them have taken. The one area she really does well is home improvement. If you're involved in a situation involving some type of contracting, she can do a great job because that was her family business. Along the same lines, Judge Judy is really fantastic when it comes to matters of family law, because that was where she came from.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2020 6:00 AM

Don’t even go on judge Judy if your case involves your pitbull

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2020 12:50 PM

Whaddya mean? Judy loves me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2020 3:35 PM

[quote] Don’t even go on judge Judy if your case involves your pitbull

Or if you ate the potato salad and danced at your wedding reception. The food may not have been good but you ate it and danced. Now you know not to hire a dj-caterer for a special event. What did you expect for $119.00?

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2020 3:46 PM

R7, for over two years, Milian talked about how she and her family watched a pit bull kill their pet cat.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2020 3:47 PM

r5 she is a Republican, like most white Cubans in Miami. A big supporter of little Marco Rubio $$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2020 4:12 PM

This lady is definitely a deplorable but she makes for entertaining tv.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2020 4:29 PM

I haven't seen her show in years, maybe a decade, but the catchphrase I remember was, "ka-ching, ka-ching! Let that cash register ring."

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2020 4:31 PM

Agree that Douglas is great eye candy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2020 4:47 PM

I also miss that hot piece Curt Chaplin! Doug Llewelyn is much bitchier which I appreciate but he looks like an old grandma. Bring back this virile stud!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2020 4:50 PM

Always has been

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]Judge Milian always talks her litigants down. She's tried a number of catch phrases ("I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized", or "you're so slick you swim without getting wet") but none of them have taken. The one area she really does well is home improvement. If you're involved in a situation involving some type of contracting, she can do a great job because that was her family business. Along the same lines, Judge Judy is really fantastic when it comes to matters of family law, because that was where she came from.

If and when Marilyn does this, she never comes off as such a sour superior super bitch as Judge Judy always does. Judge Marilyn is never as unhinged as Judy. Judy seems to get off on putting down poor people, she does the same to people who aren't well educated. I cannot stand her. I cannot believe Judy makes that kind of money essentially verbally abusing people everyday. In real life, she seems just as foul.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 3:38 AM

Don’t hate on Judge Judith Sheindlin! She is the Queen and you better respect! She is no longer supporting 45 from what I last read. Stick a fork in me, I’m done - is all I know from Milian.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!