Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Paula Abdul make up a story about a plane crash to hide a drug problem?

Weird story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2020 5:49 PM

Very weird! That girl's a mess, so I'm sure she probably did make up that story.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2020 12:44 AM

She's still a mess

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2020 12:55 AM

No comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2020 1:20 AM

^lol

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2020 1:45 AM

Not weird at all. When I was a drug addict I told the craziest stories to hide my addiction. Lying is a common symptom of addiction.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2020 2:20 AM

My best friend worked for her as her private PR person. He said it was the worst job he’d ever have. She is a prescription drug attic‘s and drinks alcohol with the pills. So she never knows what she’s saying or what she said. And example is one time she called my best friend and was mad at him because he hadn’t shown up for work that Monday And he told her “Paula you fired everyone in your household on Friday that’s why none of us came in”. She’s like “I did not fire you guys” and then she said “are you calling me a liar”? And my friend just said this is what happened on Friday you fired everyone that’s why no one showed up to work today.

At that time her excuse for drug abuse was that and she had gotten her nails done and somehow got some kind of infection and she actually went before some California State agency and was a witness to change the laws regarding nail care. So anytime she was accused of being a drug attic she said oh it was the bad manicure that led me to abuse painkillers. No lie this not a friend of a friend story, this is my best friend and he dealt with her for three years of her craziness.

She’s also a shopaholic and buys stuff and forgets the things that she purchased it and when she remembers that she purchased it she starts screaming that someone stole her shit. So the entire household has to start looking for it and eventually they find it it was not stolen, she just was so out of it she didn’t even know where she put it..

She had an entire room filled with bags from Barneys, Tiffany’s, Gucci and from every high end retailer in 90210 and she would just open the guest bedroom door and throw the bag in the room and tell the housekeeper to put that somewhere. At the time my best friend told me the bags were piling up to the ceiling we’re talking tens of thousands upon thousands of dollars. Shopping while high.

The stories he told me would blow your mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2020 3:15 AM

So for they typos, broke my right hand and now using the dictation software..

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2020 3:17 AM

r6, she sounds crazy!

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2020 3:19 AM

Are you taking medication to kill the pain?

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2020 3:27 AM

^^^ I wish, Drs are not giving out Rx scripts for Opioids like they did before^^^

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2020 3:32 AM

R6, did the housekeeper move all the shopping bags to the drug attic?

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2020 3:39 AM

I love her, she's adorable. And don't forget Vibeology.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2020 3:41 AM

I like Paula, but she's crazy. I wonder now if it is true she slept with that AI contestant.

I had never heard of this plane crash. If it was around the Spellbound era, it makes no sense. She was doing promo and videos for lots of '91 and the tour in '92. She released an aerobics video in 1994 and was moving very well.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2020 3:43 AM

She's in for a world of hurt when Trans actor Alexandra Billings' autobiography comes out next year. They both worked on the Romy and Michelle prequel at Disney 20+ years ago and Paula went full on Transphobic Asshole on set. Alex has the receipts. Cancelled in 3..2..1..

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2020 4:24 AM

She's already "canceled" - everyone stopped caring once she left American idol

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2020 5:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!