Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

United Airlines Flight Attendants Sue to Work NFL Charter Flights

These old broads are pissed the players would rather be served by younger, more attractive FAs. Surprised their wasn't a Male FA in on this complaint, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2020 8:13 PM

*there (oh dear!)

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2020 6:15 PM

What's your point, it's a valid complaint.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2020 6:18 PM

The point is that OP is forever-young and beautiful. NFL players would request that OP work on their charter flight if these NFL players were to ever catch a glimpse of OP's natural and youthful good looks.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2020 6:22 PM

r2, it is a valid complaint. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. These are charter flights, so do the same rules apply for crew selection as scheduled flights?

Do male FAs ever get to work these flights? Does this expose the underlying hypocrisy of the NFL and is United complicit? All interesting questions to be answered.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2020 6:26 PM

I'd pay extra to boot those hags off my flight.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2020 6:27 PM

R5, while the plane is on the ground, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2020 6:32 PM

United and those players are such assholes if they care about the age of their FAs. I thought they were there for "safety," not prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2020 6:33 PM

(R7) I agree. Aren't they just going to hit the bar or the nearest club after they land anyways.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2020 6:36 PM

R8, I guess they can't stand to go more than 1/2 an hour without young women being served up for their pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2020 6:38 PM

I’m just curious what evidence the plaintiffs have supporting their claim? Do they have anything more than just the fact they haven’t been assigned to a charter flight? The article does not suggest that the plaintiffs have any evidence, although there are probably lots of rumors and suspicions. Discovery should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote] United and those players are such assholes if they care about the age of their FAs. I thought they were there for "safety," not prostitution.

You thought wrong.

NFL players are looking for BITCHES and HOES in the sky!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2020 6:43 PM

NFL players age the worst out of all athletes.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2020 6:45 PM

Those NFL players deserve Lucy and Carol.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2020 6:46 PM

Somehow, I can't see these ladies waiting on NFL players.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2020 6:49 PM

These two should work the flight.

"Wat u want?? U like drinky?? You order now!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2020 6:50 PM

They have a maternal quality that I find quite comforting, r14.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2020 6:51 PM

They're the only ones who'd be safe from the players, too.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2020 6:52 PM

I'd purposefully put a crew of all gay male flight attendants on those charters

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2020 6:59 PM

r13, yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2020 7:01 PM

I work for an airline and charter flights are awarded based on seniority and because they pay double time, it’s always the senior mommas who work them.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2020 7:14 PM

Also, kind of obvious, but the senior (older FAs) get first choice on routes. E.g., the Hawaii / LAX / SFO routes tend to have more senior FAs. If you want younger FAs, maybe try Salt Lake City, DFW, etc.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2020 7:22 PM

r18, are you referring to this sort?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2020 7:23 PM

It's not just about age. United was putting "blondes" on the job -- i.e., no blacks.

That is worse. And odd, as the teams are mostly black.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2020 7:40 PM

Good point, R23. I missed the "blonde" part.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2020 7:42 PM

Yes, "blondes" wasn't code for "look like Beyonce"

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2020 7:54 PM

High value black men don't want black women. That's why there's only young blonde flight attendants on those flights. Deal with it.

And they certainly don't want those old expired harpies that give shitty service on international flights.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2020 8:02 PM

The teams should just rent jets and staff them with naked strippers and whores.

The problem they have is that United's FAs have a union. And there are rules.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2020 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!