Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL fave Kellan Lutz put another baby in his wife

They're pregnant again! There's no stopping this baby making machine. He just loves getting his dick up there in that tight, wet, warm cunt.

You thought he was gay? Think again, bitches! We're talking straight here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2020 7:22 AM

Gayface for sure!

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2020 3:51 PM

OMG, he must have punched her ovaries with his thrusting meat stick, until his baby batter shot out in warm, gooey spurts, allowing one lucky sperm to seek out her egg-of-the-month. The rest, as they say, is history (herstory?).

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2020 3:51 PM

Good for them, wife is pretty. He hasn't been in one watchable movie in his whole career but he seems likable enough.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2020 4:09 PM

He is quite the human animal. I know his name and I know what he looks like because of the Internet. I know he is known to be an actor. I have never encountered a movie or TV show in which he was cast. He seems to be someone who is known exclusively because of his appearance, which I guess makes him something like a Kardashian, except that I have actually seen clips of Kardashian shows and have seen a variety of them on talk shows, etc. Kellan Lutz just seems to sort of exist ubiquitously somehow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2020 4:18 PM

Ain't he the one with the 13 thick inches?

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2020 4:42 PM

Straight for pay

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2020 7:58 PM

1.3 inches, R5.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2020 9:01 PM

Kellan never showed of his ass or cock when it might have made a difference.

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2020 7:15 AM

R4 They are everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2020 7:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!