Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pool Boy Nightmare

Pool Boy Nightmare is a sexy suspense thriller about Gale (Jessica Morris, Art of the Dead) a divorced woman and her 18 year old daughter, Becca (Ellie-Darcey Alden, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2) who have just moved into a new home that comes with a beautiful pool in the back yard. Gale hires Adam (Tanner Zagarino, son of action star Frank Zagarino, in his film debut), a local pool boy who used to work for the previous owner, Rhonda (Sarah French, Automation) who died in a “freak drowning” accident. Turns out that Adam has a thing for older women and has a fling with Gale. Knowing she made a mistake, Gale ends the affair quickly but Adam is a very determined young man. He starts dating Becca, Gale's daughter, to make Gale jealous. As the twisted love triangle heats up, danger also mounts since Adam will do just about anything to get the woman he wants! As Jackie, Becca's best friend (Cynthia Aileen Strahan, Art of the Dead) and Gale's ex-husband, Tony (Clark Moore, Stumptown) soon discover, Adam is not only obsessed but very dangerous! In the end, nobody is safe from this POOL BOY NIGHTMARE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2020 2:19 PM

Frank Zagarino - "Conan" of "Where the Boys Are '84" fame, among other things. Tanner certainly looks like his father - either of them can come clean my pool.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2020 5:17 AM

Crazy Jessica Morris aka Jen from One Life to Live

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2020 5:18 AM

Ha R2 I didn't make that connection. I was an ATWT fan but IIRC she was a love interest to David Fumero when he was so young and stunning.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2020 5:24 AM

This just seems like a DLer's fantasy. Which of you elderbottoms wrote this?

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2020 5:25 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about an upcoming memoir from Jerry Falwell Jr.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2020 5:28 AM

R5 I want to see that movie too!

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2020 5:29 AM

OP, why not write this up in toto and submit it to a publisher? Or self-publish? Perhaps a good editor could help.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2020 5:33 AM

Why does a minimum wage worker have so much power? Oh yeah, terrible writing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2020 5:54 AM

R8 it’s a lifetime movie, not Shakespeare.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2020 5:55 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2020 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!