Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How did Demi Moore and Bruce Willis end up with THREE exceedingly ugly daughters???

Demi was attractive in her youth, Bruce was above-average in looks, just HOW??

You would think the law of averages and genetics would dictate that one kid came out at least decent.

by Anonymousreply 118September 6, 2020 3:12 AM

OP you are mean

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 10:58 PM

Mix n Match gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 11:00 PM

Bruce Willis is no heartthrob.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2020 11:58 PM

Mother Nature can be very cruel.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2020 12:01 AM

Bruce’s Head.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2020 12:02 AM

Bruce didn’t have the best facial features, and they didn’t translate to girls well.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2020 12:07 AM

Happens to the best of us.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2020 12:37 AM

All three girls look like their big-jawed dad, that's how.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2020 12:39 AM

Which bathroom are his daughters allowed to use? I guess it depends on the state.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2020 12:41 AM

It's the dad. Look at Kelly Ripa and Mark's kids. Pretty cute kids all of them. Kelly's pretty ordinary looking but mark is a major babe. Dad's have to look good for the kids to look good all around. The lady who flipped over the table on Real Housewives has some unsightly daughters as well. And it's because the dad is an ugly beast.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2020 12:42 AM

Scout is the best looking of the Willis sisters.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2020 12:48 AM

At least he procreated with Demi Moore. Imagine if it was Sarah Jessica Parker.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2020 12:50 AM

Fuck OP! You just made me realize I forgot to get potatoes at the grocery store!

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]It's the dad. Look at Kelly Ripa and Mark's kids. Pretty cute kids all of them. Kelly's pretty ordinary looking but mark is a major babe. Dad's have to look good for the kids to look good all around. The lady who flipped over the table on Real Housewives has some unsightly daughters as well. And it's because the dad is an ugly beast.

I'm not a Kelly Ripple fan, but she's far from ordinary, Kelly is very pretty. When she doesn't mess with her hair, she has amazing thick wavy hair, high cheekbones and great smile, with big natural teeth. Her big-boobed daughter Lola looks like a cross between her and Mark. Mark has a really ugly nose, he has a nice face and smile, but his nose looks like it was broken, his nose points downward, very witchy looking.

What are you saying, the father has to be handsome for the kids to be good looking. WTF? Where do you get this shit? One of my uncles is super unattractive, he married a gorgeous naturally beautiful woman, all those cousins are gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2020 3:36 AM

Maybe those daughters' face are the real one of Demi before she had it modified. Like most Korean children who grow up looking so different from their parents.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2020 4:07 AM

R10 look at Liv Tyler. Fug dad, attractive mom. Despite the fact she actually has a lot of her father's features, it somehow translated to an attractive female face.

Genetics are weird.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2020 4:16 AM

Genetics is a crap shoot. The Willis girls crapped out.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2020 4:23 AM

It's important to make sure that your sweet little girl doesn't grow up ugly. Call me for some tips.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2020 4:32 AM

R10 - kelly ripa's kids are ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2020 4:37 AM

When photographed together, the Willis sisters often remind me of the Manson girls... back from a fresh kill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2020 4:48 AM

I felt empathetic to all 3 of Willis/Moore girls in the clips that I saw of them and Demi on Jada's Red Table show. They were all genuine.

I wish that they would get a plastic surgery makeover from the South Korean plastic surgery experts to reshape their faces. Their parents have the money for the surgery. There is no need for them to suffer with the potato head shape they got due to their 2 parents breeding.

It would change their lives.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote]she's far from ordinary, Kelly is very pretty

She looks like a slutty rat.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2020 5:02 AM

r20 They all look like their mother, especially the one on the right.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2020 5:03 AM

I thought Bruce Willis was hot in the 80's

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2020 5:07 AM

I also feel empathy for Demi and Bruce. Demi's early life with her mom couldn't have been easy.

My only Bruce Willis story is that he used to be a bartender at the All State Cafe on w. 72nd St (the infamous "Looking for Mr Goodbar" bar. Years ago, a friend of my sister was crying into a payphone telling her friend that her hair permanent wave that she had just gotten got at a hair salon was a disaster. The guy waiting for the phone tried to assure her through her tears saying, "No. I think it looks nice." It was Bruce Willis.

I saw Demi in person out on the valley after her Academy Awards shorts getup. She was tiny.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2020 5:09 AM

^ Out in the Valley. The San Fernando Valley. It was in a health food store that I saw Demi.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2020 5:11 AM

More ketchup for your ice cream, sir?

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2020 5:13 AM

R20. Have you heard the Willis/Moore girls talk? I just did recently for the first time on an online clip from Jada's show. They are not Manson girls. They are sweet and well-spoken.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2020 5:19 AM

I never gave Jada much thought before but her Red Table Show is wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2020 5:23 AM

Anyone who says the Ripa/Consuelos kids are ugly is clearly trolling.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2020 5:26 AM

All put together Demi was striking, but if you take her apart feature by feature...no. So all it takes is for some of those features (her nose, for example) to be passed on but not all of them, and boom you have children that are much less attractive versions of your self.

Whatever your taste may be, Kelly Ripa is far more traditionally pretty with “regular” features that are more likely to translate into a good looking child without a hitch.

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2020 5:32 AM

Not any more, R16. IDK what she's done to it, but on that new 911 show she can hardly even move her jaw.

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2020 5:32 AM

Billy Joel also has dominant genes like Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2020 5:37 AM

Liv Tyler has a horse face; her beauty is all about makeup and making weird things with her lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2020 5:38 AM

R20 The one on the left —with the big jaw, high-domed forehead and bad wig— looks like Bruce (AND Kamala Harris).

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2020 5:39 AM

R24 Liv's beauty is not about makeup. She's lovely and has a very calming voice. Watch the video of her walking through her home. She was so beautiful in Stealing Beauty. Who cares who her parents are?

by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2020 6:06 AM

They probably would have fared better if they were boys because Bruce has some strong genes...

by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2020 6:08 AM

AD 'swalk through of Liv's home. She and her home are lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2020 6:33 AM

R31, South Korean plastic surgery is extremely painful. They basically break all the bones in your face. I'm sure that's the obstacle, not the cost.

Has anybody here heard Rumer sing? She's pretty amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2020 6:34 AM

I had a crush on Bruce when he was on Moonlighting. The guy was handsome. But those kids. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2020 6:35 AM

R39 I had no idea. Yes, Rumor's good!

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2020 6:37 AM

Didn't Rumer get her chin shaved down?

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2020 6:37 AM

These girls are a tragic example of over tightening of the vagina. Demi has the pussy of a teenager, but it was like trying to push a watermelon through the head of a needle.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2020 6:40 AM

The girls are not ugly. It must be make up. Here they look nice in a natural way. This is from IG of Demi's alleged GF (standing next to Bruce). One big happy family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2020 6:41 AM

[quote][R24] Liv's beauty is not about makeup. She's lovely and has a very calming voice. Watch the video of her walking through her home. She was so beautiful in Stealing Beauty. Who cares who her parents are?

If she looks beautiful in film, but not when she's streaming herself at home (r34), then maybe it truly is about the makeup after all.

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2020 6:47 AM

R45 It's about lighting not the makeup. I can't bear how I look these past few months when doing televisits w/ my therapist. But who the fuck cares?!

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2020 6:59 AM

Demi's mother had a big head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2020 7:02 AM

R45. Good God. So Liv Tyler is supposed to meet your demand for her video perfection in her home without the aid of a Director of Photography and feature film lighting? You are a major asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2020 7:04 AM

And another one for you OP from "maman and her masterpieces"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2020 7:17 AM

[quote]So Liv Tyler is supposed to meet your demand for her video perfection in her home without the aid of a Director of Photography and feature film lighting?

OK, so it's really all about the lighting and the filming crew, do you not agree?

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2020 7:30 AM

The Willis girls look just fine in the side by side pic above.

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2020 7:37 AM

R45 is just visually impaired. Time to get a new pair of eyes.

Liv Tyler was universally beautiful. As you can ask straight men from Beijing to Buenos Aires, they all wanted to fuck her. But she hasn't aged well.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2020 7:38 AM

R50 You try it, moron. Let us judge you.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2020 9:01 AM

R47 Horse head. Is Demi's mum related to Sarah Jessica Parker.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2020 9:03 AM

Has Moore switched her "allegiances" to women? Is she late-in-life-lezzing?

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2020 9:42 AM

Steven Tyler had an overblown mouth but otherwise was a face with some character. Certainly not a handsome boy, true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2020 9:43 AM

R52, Universally beautiful? Not really. Liv Tyler simply had a hot body and gorgeous eyes that drew attention away from her wraithlike face. Not any more. I imagine even SJP was a sex symbol back when she had a firm bum and bouncy knockers, but I think most straight men compartmentalize and put blinders on when they crave pussy..

by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2020 9:43 AM

Bruce Willis was always attractive, though in some shots his huge oval head stands out. In others, not so much. He always gave off charm, even when we learned he could be not so charming in character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2020 9:48 AM

There's no reason his face should work because it's an assembly of random features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2020 9:51 AM

But for a few decades his face worked very well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2020 9:52 AM

Director of cinematography can make a lot of people look absolutely amazing.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2020 9:53 AM

A friend of mine was a white-shoe lawyer, Harvard grad, who looked like this, in the 80s, and he was gay and had amazing suits and masculine apartments. He broke a lot of asses and hearts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 5, 2020 9:56 AM

Rumer already has had two jaw reshaping surgeries and looks much better than a couple of years ago. They also did something with her lips to make her face more balanced. I hate that everyone has to be cookie cutter beautiful today. In the 80’s people wouldn’t be publicly ripping someone like that apart at all. It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 63September 5, 2020 9:57 AM

R58 When Bruce passed his genes on, he forgot to send the dimples.

by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2020 10:04 AM

[quote]Liv Tyler has a horse face; her beauty is all about makeup

You're ridiculous if you really believe that her looks in Stealing Beauty were just "all about makeup."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 5, 2020 10:05 AM

[quote]The girls are not ugly.

For God's sake, get real. YES THEY ARE. They are less ugly than they were, and that's about all that can be said.

Rumer has invested massive amounts of money and effort into improving her appearance and she still looks like an attempt to make a hipper version of Mrs. Potato Head. Some people just don't win the looks lottery, and she and her sisters are among them. They've had access to every available tool for beautification money can buy, and it hasn't been enough. They're too plain even to make it in an industry that knocks itself out to reward celebrity spawn. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 66September 5, 2020 10:30 AM

It’s too bad we put so much emphasis on looks. What a waste of time and money.

by Anonymousreply 67September 5, 2020 10:49 AM

[quote]They probably would have fared better if they were boys because Bruce has some strong genes...

If his genes are so dominant, why hasn't he fathered any boys yet?

by Anonymousreply 68September 5, 2020 10:56 AM

[quote]Some people just don't win the looks lottery,

Kylie Jenner didn't. And look at her now.

by Anonymousreply 69September 5, 2020 10:58 AM

I would love if OP was Elizabeth Chambers (formerly Hammer) drunk DLing from paradise!

Visit us Liz and spill the bourbon on Ex-Husband. We'll apologize for being mean to you, and become your new, gay BFFs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 5, 2020 11:13 AM

[quote]Kylie Jenner didn't. And look at her now.

But the difference is that no matter how average she was when she started, all the stuff she's done has worked. So her real looks were at least able to lend themselves as a foundation for serious leveling up. The Willis girls haven't been so lucky, because they haven't been able to overcome that essential uggo foundation they were born with no matter how much they tweak. Even with all the extra help, they're plain as hell.

by Anonymousreply 71September 5, 2020 11:29 AM

[Quote] Kylie Jenner didn't. And look at her now.

She's ugly now.

by Anonymousreply 72September 5, 2020 12:14 PM

Bruce has always and remains gorgeous. He has a nice cock too.

by Anonymousreply 73September 5, 2020 1:46 PM

Rumer can sing but was that supposed to be an homage to Amy Winehouse? That performance sounds like a straight-up impersonation.

by Anonymousreply 74September 5, 2020 2:05 PM

The problem is that Bruce's features don't translate well onto a female face. A son of him and Demi could have actually been good looking.

by Anonymousreply 75September 5, 2020 2:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 5, 2020 2:43 PM

R39, Rumer is the reincarnation of Amy Winehouse! Who knew?!

IMO, Bruce was a doll-baby in "Moonlighting"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 5, 2020 4:50 PM

Rumer looks like she could be... Russian! At least there's some character in her face. It'll work in her favor when she gets old(er).

by Anonymousreply 78September 5, 2020 4:53 PM

Sorry, I meant SCOUT. Scout has a somewhat interesting look. Sis Rumer deserves the Wite-Out treatment.

by Anonymousreply 79September 5, 2020 4:54 PM

Rumer singing Amy.

by Anonymousreply 80September 5, 2020 4:56 PM

Link for r80.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 5, 2020 4:56 PM

Did he produce a son with wife #2?

by Anonymousreply 82September 5, 2020 5:01 PM

Wonder what my kids would have looked like...

by Anonymousreply 83September 5, 2020 5:23 PM

Rumer is quite lovely and more talented than either of her parents. Her talents are not as celebrated as they should be, but she is still young and her resume and public profile continue to grow. The girl has many accomplishments, from Broadway to records. She will soon co-star on her second major network show and she's dating Armie Hammer. She's a very good singer, has legs for days, beautiful eyes and gorgeous coloring. If she WASN'T the daughter of two such famous assholes, she would already be much more successful. Now that Bruce and Demi are forgotten - watch Rumer's STAR shine far more brightly.

by Anonymousreply 84September 5, 2020 5:30 PM

R84 = Rumer

by Anonymousreply 85September 5, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]Maybe those daughters' face are the real one of Demi before she had it modified. Like most Korean children who grow up looking so different from their parents.

Demi was on the soap General Hospital for many years, she basically looked the same. Now she just looks younger. Her plastic surgery is amazing. Demi never had a huge potato head, Bruce does. Her girls are, unfortunately, an odd mix of Demi and Bruce's features.

Even though Demi and Bruce were never ugly, their genes simply didn't meld well.

Here's Demi during her soap days, pre-plastic surgery and pre-fake tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 5, 2020 5:51 PM

Bruce never had any sons, only girls. He has two girls with his much younger wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 5, 2020 5:55 PM

Those are some low hangers for a woman who was in her early 20's at the time the pic was taken 🤮

And people make fun of her chin/jaw but seeing her in a mask really accentuates her elf ears and her squinty too-close-together eyes. The reason why plastic surgery wouldn't be feasible for her is because her whole face is just a compilation of goofy features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 5, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] If his genes are so dominant, why hasn't he fathered any boys yet?

I’m not sure if you are kidding, or if you went to public school in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 89September 5, 2020 6:10 PM

They got his bone structure/ look more like him. Demi was and still is gorgeous. He was also good looking and has aged pretty well but his features and face shape don't make for very attractive women.

by Anonymousreply 90September 5, 2020 6:16 PM

Bruce Willis was once attractive? Please post a picture of Bruno that does not look like a younger version of Homer Simpson, and I’ll believe you.

by Anonymousreply 91September 5, 2020 7:03 PM

Duh, play stupid, but America looked at Bruce as a sexy stud.

by Anonymousreply 92September 5, 2020 7:05 PM

Young Demi was very pretty. Except for fixing her lazy eye and a possible nose job, her facial plastic surgery has all been about preserving her looks, not changing them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Bruce Willis is a pretty unattractive man.

by Anonymousreply 94September 5, 2020 7:42 PM

Those are personal opinions but Bruce was popularly embraced as a stud.

by Anonymousreply 95September 5, 2020 7:47 PM

Tallulah is the best looking of the three in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 96September 5, 2020 7:50 PM

Bruce is an average nice looking guy who had enough charisma and presence to bump him up to TV/movie star good looks. For me, Javier Bardem and Keanu Reeves fall into that category as well.

by Anonymousreply 97September 5, 2020 7:54 PM

Thanks for the Red Table Talk tip...I just watched most of it and don't see the Willis girls as ugly anymore. The show humanized them ..they do seem sweet and well spoken as a poster said above. You can't hate people who wear their hearts of their sleeves as they did.

Demi's voice, which was always husky sounds really awful now.

by Anonymousreply 98September 5, 2020 8:04 PM

R93 I agree but she was always an “if you put all her features together she’s very pretty” type of person; not if you take her features apart. Which is why (In combination with Bruce) the looks didn’t translate well on any of the kids .

by Anonymousreply 99September 5, 2020 8:28 PM

Demi in Brave New World. She the white haired women at .26 seconds. I watch the first season and enjoyed it, but cancel my “free”subscription after finishing it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 5, 2020 9:34 PM

Poor thing would never be successful cause she has a face for the radio. R84

by Anonymousreply 101September 5, 2020 10:30 PM

R95 Can you post a pic of Bruce from that era you describe? I’m having no luck finding what you claim.

by Anonymousreply 102September 5, 2020 10:41 PM

[quote]r87 Bruce never had any sons, only girls. He has two girls with his much younger wife.

They look normal.

by Anonymousreply 103September 5, 2020 10:49 PM

I liked Rumer in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. I wish Tarantino had given her more screen time. She looked good as a blonde.

by Anonymousreply 104September 5, 2020 10:50 PM

Rumer is successful. She won Dancing with The Stars, starred on Broadway in Chicago, has been on Empire and continues singing on her own in clubs and recording with others. She does sound a bit too much like Amy Winehouse at times, but she has a very good voice. How pretty she is, doesn't really matter, but she's very attractive. Certainly better looking that Gaga. Rumer had a 10 episode arc in the reboot of 90210, was featured in more than 10 theatrical films and continues to perform in some of the hottest nightclubs in NY and L.A. I think her career has suffered BECAUSE her parents were both so well known. She may not be a superstar, but she's far more talented than many more successful people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 5, 2020 10:53 PM

They're NOT ugly at all! Are they iconic Hollywood beauties? No. They're cute and take good care of themselves, at least Rumor does. I used to run into her at the gym and she has an amazing body. She could've done the Ariana Grande/Kyle Jenner KPOP surgery where they basically detach and reshape your skull, but obviously she didn't go that route. Respect to her.

Plus, her small role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was exceptionally better than that hack Margot Robbie's performance. No small parts. I actually didn't realize it was Rumer. I would cast her in something.

by Anonymousreply 106September 5, 2020 10:58 PM

Bang Bang

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 5, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote]they basically detach and reshape your skull

That never happens, please stop.

Maybe that's the sort of facial surgery for people who were in horrific accidents, but no one with a functioning brain goes to such extremes to change their facial features. Ariana Grande wasn't super ugly, there's no way she had her SKULL detached! STFU.

by Anonymousreply 108September 5, 2020 11:05 PM

are you knew to the rodeo, dear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 5, 2020 11:08 PM

You Don't Own Me, but it's really bang bang. Rumer and her sisters came of age being called ugly and deformed and hideous by internet bullies and trolls. Rumer has talked about it. They are exactly the right age to have had their egos destroyed forever, or worse. Don't participate in calling people ugly, it's not a good look, even on Datalounge. Nobody comes here, but that's still no reason to perpetuate hatred towards young women. She's not beautiful. It's not a fucking personal weakness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 5, 2020 11:18 PM

I like Rumer. She has a great personality, good singer and she was very impressive on Dancing with the Stars.

I think Demi has done a great job raising her daughters. You don't hear about them being bitches or trashy. Even if their father can be an asshole in interviews, it seems like Demi made sure they grew up with some manners and self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 111September 5, 2020 11:27 PM

R111 ah no. Read Demi's recent autobiography. She discusses her many failings as a mother and often related to substance abuse. She was estranged from them for several years. Demi was abandoned. She had to reconstruct everything when they were adults and ready to rebuild.

by Anonymousreply 112September 5, 2020 11:34 PM

they look like young transsexuals.

by Anonymousreply 113September 5, 2020 11:34 PM

Post your picture R113. Do it. Now.

by Anonymousreply 114September 5, 2020 11:36 PM

R87 the two girls are cute.

by Anonymousreply 115September 5, 2020 11:57 PM

[Quote]are you knew to the rodeo, dear?

by Anonymousreply 116September 6, 2020 2:55 AM

R84/R105/R110/R114 shut the fuck up, Rumer.

Seeing as how you willingly stick your deformed potato head into the limelight any chance you get, you have no right to cry about anonymous internet randos being mean to you.

by Anonymousreply 117September 6, 2020 3:09 AM

R20 That's an unflattering picture. Two them have incipient moustaches.

by Anonymousreply 118September 6, 2020 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!