Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Raised By Racist Mother As Nazis, Twins Lynx and Lamb Are Now Liberal

Raised by Racist Mother to Sing Neo-Nazi Music, Twins Have Abandoned Hate

Lamb and Lynx Lennon Lingelser, a former neo-Nazi singing duo who changed their views and abandoned their former ideology. Photo: Facebook.

Two young American women have proved that hate does not always win by changing from a virulently neo-Nazi singing duo to tolerant “liberals” who “pity” the racist mother who taught them to hate Jews and racial minorities.

Twins Lamb and Lynx Lennon Lingelser, 28, once formed a music group called Prussian Blue, named for the color of the residue left in the Holocaust gas chambers by the Zyklon B substance used to exterminate Jews.

As children living in California, they sang songs with titles such as “Aryan Man Awake” and “Hate for Hate” by a neo-Nazi terrorist who murdered a Jewish talk show host.

They became wildly popular in neo-Nazi and white supremacist circles, guided throughout by their vehemently‐racist mother.

The girls and their mother appeared in a 2003 documentary by presenter Louis Theroux, in which their mother said, “They’re going to be an example, and show how being proud of your race is something that would be very appealing to teenage girls.”

The Daily Mail reported on Thursday that after Lynx had a brush with death due to cancer and Lamb became stricken with various health conditions, they began to reassess their previous beliefs.

In a soon-to-be-released new documentary, Theroux visited with the twins, and they told him they were “pretty liberal now” and that racism and hatred were “taught.”

“Racism and those beliefs, they are learned and they can also be unlearned and untaught,” Lynx said.

Lamb said that their mother was the source of their earlier beliefs, and for a long time the twins were mad at her for this.

“When we were teenagers there was a lot of resentment and anger and blame on my mum, but now it’s just pity,” she said. “Those little girls were so separate from what we are now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2020 10:55 AM

Good. Now Dr. Mengele can perform experiments on them.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 1:10 PM

It used to make me wonder what the British thought of America after being fed these lurid stories of demented extremists. What a bizarre lens.

Then Donald Trump was elected president. Never mind!

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 1:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2020 1:17 PM

[quote]neo-Nazi singing duo

Who even knew that was a thing?

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2020 1:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2020 1:26 PM

I remember a 20/20 piece on them. They also profiled a punk or metal band that the lyrics: "I hope your baby, I hope your baby's white"

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2020 1:30 PM

R4 There are a lot of neonazi music bands all over europe. I don't know if that's a thing in the USA too

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2020 1:31 PM

I'd heard of Prussian Blue but had no idea they were little girls at the time. They were apparently 9 when her mother turned them into Nazi darlings.

I can't imagine what those girls were forced to do by their mother.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2020 1:33 PM

Bless their hearts

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2020 1:33 PM

They were the twin version of Honey Boo Boo at the time.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2020 1:34 PM

Hmm, seems like the girls already came out as liberal back in 2011, and their mom insisted they were simply "scamming the Jews" and would be white supremacists again any day now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2020 1:36 PM

R2, WTF would you give a shit what they think? Have you seen their leader? And at least the majority of Americans didn't actually vote for Trump. What's their excuse for the garbage who leads them?

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2020 1:36 PM

Foreigners r12. Those disgusting, dirty foreigners sullying their pure Saxon blood.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2020 5:23 PM

Is Tomi Lahren their auntie?

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]And at least the majority of Americans didn't actually vote for Trump.

And that somehow makes it *better* than if they had?

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2020 4:24 AM

Laura Ingraham has twins?

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2020 4:44 AM

Nazi mom kept the kids out of school to avoid "race mixing." Bored they watched TV all day. One left home to be a hotel maid, the other one struggled as an artist. Both clearly resented their mother the older they got.

Mother pushed her kids while still relatively young to carry on a very creepy phone relationship with a white racist nationalist leader nutcase while he was in prison. He was clearly infatuated with the twins. He eventually died in prison of obesity related illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2020 5:08 AM

This is going to sound terribly unfair but...I still don't trust those bitches.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2020 5:16 AM

Apologies for the source but if even half of this article is true their mother is. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2020 5:25 AM

I'm sure Trump spins their greatest hits at White House events.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2020 5:25 AM

I agree @R18

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2020 6:21 AM

"Trump may be our president, but at least the majority of Americans didn't actually vote for him"

God bless the Electoral College, right?

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2020 9:34 AM

“Nazi Hams Lynx & Lamb On Lam From Hate!”

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2020 9:52 AM

[quote] This is going to sound terribly unfair but...I still don't trust those bitches.

Perhaps they have evolved further but the last time they were interviewed they described themselves as liberals. Once you read further into the article you could tell they were still pretty hateful just not as blatantly as their mother. Or maybe I should say they were callously indifferent to issues of racism and bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2020 10:44 AM

I remember when they first came out as liberal. They described themselves as potheads who were into Bob Marley, which must have pleased their former fan base (not to mention mom).

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2020 10:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!