Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“I suffered a series of mini-strokes!” admits Trump

In his own way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2020 6:14 AM

"Your favorite president, me"

WHAT A FUCKING FREAK!

Not to mention that his grammar amounts to "me went to Walter Reed Medical Center."

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2020 4:29 PM

And?

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2020 4:30 PM

He IS a series of strokes. Can't he just die-Now! What a piece of smelly shit. I have hate in my heart for him and his ugly wifelet - that crusty cunt waited to move into WH until the bathrooms were renovated so she didn't have to use the same bathrooms the Obamas had used-according to Stephanie W.W.'s new book. I liked to fuck her anally with a chain saw.

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2020 4:31 PM

Hope springs eternal that he's trying to set up a medical exit. We should be so lucky.

I do fully believe that he's had mini-strokes.

This will eventually lead to a bigger, more serious stroke. He will not pay heed to any of his doctors suggestions. He'll continue to eat terribly and snort his amphetamines until the very end.

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2020 4:34 PM

What I don't understand is why he doesn't simply tell us why he did go to the hospital for an unscheduled visit? It had to be for a serious reason or one of his shills would simply tell us the reason: He had food poisoning, he had gout, he pulled a hammy...whatever. No, this was something BIG and we may be making it bigger than it was. My guess is severe chest pain...

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2020 4:35 PM

I am not enthused about the prospect, however unlikely, of a Pence-Haley ticket.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2020 4:37 PM

R1 "Your favorite president, me"

His entire approach to life is partially grounded in the notion that if you say something often enough and with enough confidence, you can conjure it into becoming reality...

He's like the lovechild of a positive visualization self-help book mixed with Satan and C. Montgomery Burns, but who happened to eat too many lead-based paint chips as a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2020 4:41 PM

Praise Trump! Hail Trump!

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote]"Your favorite president, me"

I picture this in crayon with a backwards "s"

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2020 4:52 PM

Wouldn't it be something if he stroked out in front of his cult followers live on TV?

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2020 4:53 PM

I’m on Team Stroke

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2020 4:56 PM

I’m on Team Stroke

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2020 4:56 PM

[quote]His entire approach to life is partially grounded in the notion that if you say something often enough and with enough confidence, you can conjure it into becoming reality…

Sketchy lazy if admiring student of the Third Reich that Trump was - I do now find myself thinking of him in the past tense - he had to have got the above approach from Goebbels on propaganda.

Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth. What a way to run a country, or not.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2020 4:58 PM

When he tweets, he’s communicating wholly with his America, so to this misbegotten group he likely is their favorite president.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2020 5:22 PM

The Trumpanzees are terrified because the closest thing to heaven, really nirvana is this idiotic, racist, boorish simpleton who embodies everything they love about themselves, is about to wrap up. They know in their cold hearts this will not happen again in their lifetimes. They honestly feel he is doing an incredible job dumbing down everything and breaking the law, unimpeded by consequences, which to them is the right of every white person!

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2020 5:38 PM

When Satan finally calls him home, I imagine he'll be memorialized in 1000s of tacky Franklin Mint figurines, agrandizing portraits, and t-shirt art. Dozens of streets will be renamed Donald Trump Boulevard in shithole towns across the Midwest and South. These people will look back on these years as the golden age, and get weepy over him like older Repukes do over Saint Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2020 6:15 PM

I EXUDE CLASS

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2020 6:18 PM

My theory is that Trump had a fall, so they rushed him to the hospital in an abundance of caution. Since he could have had a stroke, they gave him the cognitive test which he passed. They may have done an MRI, but mini-strokes don't always show up on those. Pence was on stand-by in case Trump needed to be operated on, but alas for Pence, no operation was necessary.

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2020 6:30 PM

R11, Franklin Mint, lol. I can see it now, plates, coins . . .

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2020 6:54 PM

I'm not so sure that he did pass his cognitive test, R18

I'm pretty sure that they told HIM that he passed it, though.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2020 7:01 PM

Yes, he probably threw a tantrum until they changed the results for him.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2020 7:17 PM

This clod won’t release his devastating medical records until he’s voted out of office and about to be incarcerated.

THEN...

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2020 11:27 PM

#Strokeahontas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2020 11:33 PM

Sadly R13 that's just who he has always been.

When he had his hotels, that was his MO too-- tell people how great they were and "the best" and eventually they'd believe him.

There's a bit in Stetler's book that's been making the rounds how he kept bragging about his ratings to Billy Bush who kept shutting him down saying it was not true and then Trump told him exactly that --say something with enough confidence and people will believe you.

In temperament, the Nazi Trump most resembles is Goerring-- fat, vain, pompous and dumb as a box of rocks

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]I'm not so sure that he did pass his cognitive test

You just know that when the question of 'a test' came up for Trump, he immediately thought of who could take it for him, like in college.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2020 6:54 AM

There's been so much conjecture about this person's maladies. He's had strokes, he snorts various stimulants to appear coherent, he wears adult diapers. The crazy thing is that ALL of them (and much, much more) are plausible. And he could still very well get a 2nd term. I just want a rocketship to Jupiter or something.

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2020 7:38 AM

The fake news media got confused, I did have a series of mini strokes, because I was playing miniature golf on a put-put course.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2020 7:42 AM

Here's the photo of Trump's face that supposedly shows the septoplasty scar, the septoplasty necessitated by abusing inhaled coke and/or other inhaled drugs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2020 4:18 AM

A recent DJT photo is analyzed on the linked thread, noting a mark above his right eye and possibly on his right cheek, with speculation of a fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2020 4:23 AM

[quote]I'm pretty sure that they told HIM that he passed it, though.

I agree R20. Then he went on to arrogantly praise himself --

They couldn't believe how amazing I was. They kept saying "How are you doing this? No one else is able to get this many answers right."

But I was able to add 2 plus 3, pick which picture showed the kitty and I finished with drawing a horsie.

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2020 6:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!