Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jared Keeso From "Letterkenny"

Why have we not lusted after this guy here? He's just spectacular. Mmm hmm! I'd love to have a nibble of that big ol' strappin' Kanuck's poutine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 9:52 AM

Have mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2020 7:07 PM

Total stud. There are many hot pictures of him, including ass, on this Letterkenny thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2020 7:14 PM

In OP's pic he looks like a fitter, virile, hair-retaining George Costanza.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2020 7:17 PM

He was a hockey player and looks the part.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2020 7:22 PM

He looks like he's from generations of inbreeding. He's supposed to be a gigantic asshole, too.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote] He's supposed to be a gigantic asshole, too.

According to...?

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2020 8:10 PM

Below average looks, not beefy enough. Probably not very well hung or has a weird looking dick. Annoying over-emphasized fake accent. And yes he seems like a fuckin' asshole. And if you're gay he is NOT your friend, so please don't pretend that he's some kind of "ally" or something. He's not. He thinks you're a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Really, r7? Well since you're a Canadian you must know.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 8:16 PM

He's an archetype.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2020 8:24 PM

I do beg your pardons. I was remiss in my duty. I did a search for "Jared Keeso" and came up with nothing, so I didn't bother to search for "Letterkenny". But thanks for the link to the other thread. I say it again, HAVE MERCY!

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 8:38 PM

How hot would Keeso be as Wolverine? And a true Canadian in the role, sounds like a nobrainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!